Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055252 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Englishisamust: 8:45am On May 19, 2022
toykathy:
Happy birthday to Im Joo Wan

I saw this man, I remember ugly alert and tamra the island. One of my best Korean series

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2022
toykathy:

I'm still enjoying Woori the virgin. I love how the story is developing. Not too fast and not too slow. Just the adequate tempo

Your comment is making me want to give it another shot. Jane The Virgin was really good too sha o. I watched it till season 4 or so before I got tired.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:52am On May 19, 2022
Ovems:

Your comment is making me want to give it another shot. Jane The Virgin was really good too sha o. I watched it till season 4 or so before I got tired.

This is just 16 episodes, it will be just be like you are watching summary. I'm enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

WHAT is wrong with this woman

Oppppppaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:38pm On May 19, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Chae Jong Hyeop

2. Yun Ji On

3. Han Hyun Min

4. Moon Sook

Baby....baby....youuuuuuu uuuuhhhhh uuuuuhhhhh uuuuhhh. Number 3.

This halmeoni is beautiful....number 4

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 1:35am On May 20, 2022
Please who has seen pachinko?
Any reviews will be good abeg kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2022
hpymoment:

It is good in my opinion. I also haven't seen any bad reviews.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2022
If you know me, you know that I love appreciating beautiful men.

But while I may ohhh and ahhh over the gorgeous, young souls (who are usually the main characters), my heart and ovaries beat for the well marinated, delicious, older men.

The same was the case when watching the untamed.
Of course LZ and WY held my heart immediately.

BUT, it was devotion and submission at first sight when I was introduced to NMJ. Omo!

I was like 'Impale me with both your swords, I am your enemy' LMAO.

Such a specimen. A lovely specimen.

When they skipped into the future and I realised that they had murdered my baby, ahhhhh. I wanted to fight.

And that's why NHS has my heart as well as my respect for avenging my sugar daddy.

The man in real life is even more beautiful and I feel attacked.

Anyhoo, good morning grin

Shame on me for waking up first thing in the morning to thirst but...it is what it is grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
hpymoment:

Short Review

The story was beautifully written, wonderfully executed, the links between the past and the present were just amazingly done and seamless, the cinematography was excellent, the cultural representation was on point, the scenes were emotionally sound, dialogues were so on point that even eye contacts were louder.

Let's just say I really enjoyed it, all of it. My favorite moments were when Hansu saw Sunja for the first time...there was fire. From the chase to the catch, to the disappointment, it was perfection. I also loved the link and symbolism between Solomon finding out were he belongs and the freedom he felt and his grandmother going back home for the first time it years....I cried.

My favorite relationship was Sunja and her fathers, though it was short. To have such a relationship in that era (father and daughter)...heart eyes.

There were so many things I loved and enjoyed about the drama aside LEE MIN HO of course....hahahahaha.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43pm On May 20, 2022
Gosh I love love all play so much I can't even describe how much I love it. Uri park twins are just so sweet together. I want to pay whoever casted them plus the writer. This week was a sad one for park taeyang and she reminded me of how great she is at playing sad and depressing characters Lmao at least she's not as depressing as she was in a piece of your mind. I love her so much she's great. So I thought park Jun young might have been faking her injury but wow it's actually true. I feel really bad for her too, her pain is very valid and she has the right to act as bi!tchy as she wants but biko she should calm down and let go and let God cos Aigoo taeyang is already a mess, if she finds out that tae joon and Jun young are siblings like this haibo! I don't even want to imagine how she'll deal with that things fall apart and the center cannot hold ish. I love how much tae joon has taeyang back but omo I'm also a bit worried for his own mental health, I'm like OK who's going to take care of this baby. He also has his own issues with being in his sister's shadow and basically not getting enough love from his parents and now he also has to share all of taeyang's burden and I know he's trying to be strong on his own by even making up with his sister but I feel like he also needs someone to vent to and heal. If he wasn't related to Jun young I wouldn't be as worried but now he's also in the position of choosing between his girlfriend and his sister which is epic stressful *sigh* thank God we have people like yumin who can easily pick herself up and doesn't mind embarrassing herself for Jung hwan cos omo if a guy I like is still feeling some sort of loyalty to his ex Aigoo he would never see me again lol but she has no qualms begging for his attention lol she's cute. I just hope that at the end of the day she won't let him get her easily. She needs to do small shakara before she gets back with him. We have 6 episodes to go but I'm already feeling sad, I don't want it to end.

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
Real life move to heaven. Such a noble job but so sad at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVYhqCMokps
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:22am On May 21, 2022
Good morning everyone from nae brainiac and I. What a nampyeon, a namja to be proud of and he looks divine.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23am On May 21, 2022
I adore her.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:25am On May 21, 2022
Nae Shimjang is already yours, it has do.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:26am On May 21, 2022
Have a nice day everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:55am On May 21, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim Won Hae

2. Choi Woo Sung

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:58am On May 21, 2022
sarang60:
Good morning everyone from nae brainiac and I. What a nampyeon, a namja to be proud of and he looks divine.

Divine is an understatement! Boo boo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On May 21, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim won hae ahjussi. He can do everything as shown in the picture

2. My no 1 bias in girls day park sojin unni currently being our very busy and very stressed out reporter in shooting stars

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:38am On May 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. Kim won hae ahjussi. He can do everything as shown in the picture

He is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:39am On May 21, 2022
I can't believe tomorrow is ending today.....hahahaha I just had to. It is sad sha, i really enjoyed every moment of it.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On May 21, 2022
Lmao so there was a rumor that Lee je hoon was getting married to ji Hyun from heart signal season 3. Aigoo totally very random. Anyway his agency has said it's a lie but they didn't clarify if they were dating or not. I honestly think there's nothing to the rumor but if he's dating her, I wish them well. From what I saw in heart signal and friends, she's a sweet, quiet and brilliant girl but a bit boring Sha, she was one of those angelic, white wearing oppa oppa kind of girl and all the boys were in love with her and she caused plenty headache for my boys lol so I didn't really like her but she's cool Sha

*currently watching*: my liberation notes, love all play, shooting stars, romance
Song of the day : adrenaline - girls generation tts

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On May 21, 2022
sarang60:

He is perfect.

Tres perfect

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On May 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

OH JUNG SE

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real LIFE, DON'T DARE ANSWER THIS)

Since uncle has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:56pm On May 21, 2022
Guess the drama title

HAZARDOUS SPOUSE OF MINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:56pm On May 21, 2022
It is not news that I have beautiful nampyeons from across Asia that are too numerous to mention. Let me just appreciate one today.

The first picture is here because I just could not completely leave out my teddy bear aka ตุ๊กตาหมี even though today is only for P'Job, I will appreciate nae Sarin aka Siren as I like to call him soon.

Some of my favorite Thai weekend shows just ended and I guess I am feeling "emotional damage"..hahahaha....that meme is so funny.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
Who is following 'Who Rules the World'?

Please who can recommend a series with same vibes?

Cc: Descarado
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

HAZARDOUS SPOUSE OF MINE

My dangerous wife

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2022
sarang60:

It is good in my opinion. I also haven't seen any bad reviews.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On May 21, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

My dangerous wife

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On May 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since uncle has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

SEVEN DAYS QUEEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.