Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967851 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rukkydelta(f): 12:54am On May 22, 2022
Can someone suggest any good romcom kdrama for me please
I have seen Business Proposal, suspicious partner and what's wrong with secretary

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09am On May 22, 2022
Rukkydelta:
I have seen Business Proposal, suspicious partner and what's wrong with secretary

Something about 1%
Weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo
Shopping king Louis
Love all play (currently airing)
Shooting stars (currently airing)
Mad for each other
Dae Jang geum is watching
Marriage not dating
Reply 1997
You drive me crazy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:43am On May 22, 2022
My baby is plus 1

You are first of its kind, I love yesterday, I love you today and I'm sure tomorrow is a certainty. Keep shining as the number 1 that you are. It's Kim Cotton's day ladies and gentlemen....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On May 22, 2022
Happy birthday to my seckshi oppa Kim moo yeol. I thought he would live in movie land forever but oppa has decided to grace drama land with his presence and I can't wait for him to score a lead role in a regular drama.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On May 22, 2022
Random post : 2 of the dramas I've been looking forward to since last year have aired but because they are by streaming/web channels I haven't been able to find English subtitles to watch them. Dear people who sub biko epp my life, I have been waiting for a deadbeat's meal and there is no more goo pil soo since the day the casting was announced. I want to watch them *crying in cannot do without English subs*

*currently watching*: my liberation notes, love all play, shooting stars, romance
Song of the day : next - Kim woo seok (tbh I don't think wooseok has the vocals to stand as a solo artist but I think he does a very good job on this song, is it generic, yes but it's a good generic)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On May 22, 2022
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters from not yet 30

1. Lee Chae won as Yoon sun mi aka uri female lead's assistant

2. Kim min as Ms Jung aka uri 2nd female lead's coworker

3. Lee Kang min as Kim byung ho aka uri 3rd female lead's scummy ex

4. Shim tae young as Kim Jin woo aka uri female lead's scummy ex

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On May 22, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE MIN HO

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since pachinko has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rukkydelta(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Something about 1%
Weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo
Shopping king Louis
Love all play (currently airing)
Shooting stars (currently airing)
Mad for each other
Dae Jang geum is watching
Marriage not dating
Reply 1997
You drive me crazy

Thank you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
Guess the drama title

LEADER OF MAKING PASTRIES (NAME)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:30pm On May 22, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

LEADER OF MAKING PASTRIES (NAME)

King of baking, Kim Tak Goo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:04pm On May 22, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

King of baking, Kim Tak Goo

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dijabliss(f): 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
The ghost detective
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:56pm On May 22, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since pachinko has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On May 22, 2022
Dijabliss:
The ghost detective

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:28pm On May 22, 2022
Rukkydelta:

Goblin
Monthly House Magazine
Crash Landing On You
My Love From The Stars
Because This Is My First Life
Lovestruck In The City
My Roommate Is A Gumiho
One The Woman
Mr Queen
Our Beloved Summer

Adding to what was recommended earlier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:34pm On May 22, 2022
I just finished Tomorrow. Wait o, would it have killed the writer to give us atleast a hug? A reunion hug between Mrs Koo and Mr Park. I know asking for a kiss will be like asking for the moon. But a hug with tears would have been nice. Also. How come nobody told her that she was doing the exact same thing her husband did when rumors were been spread about her? She accused him of turning into a monster but when she did the same for a friend it was justice abi? It would have been nice to hear her tell him that she now understood how he felt and why he reacted the way he did.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:21am On May 23, 2022
Watching a lot currently and it's now tough to keep up with the episode thank God love twist is over now embarassed
Currently watching: who rules the world (Chinese), oath of love(Chinese), it's beautiful now,bravo my life, secret house, bloody heart (Jang hyuk as villain), shooting star (episode 10), you are my heartbeat (thialand).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:23am On May 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same
I won't even bother about that one I don't just like the settings even with lee min hoo, still haven't watch Chang wooks sound of magic I saw it on Netflix some days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:41am On May 23, 2022
toykathy:

Hmmm... Weekend dramas are always the best because it touches every area of the plot without rushing it. I started watching it 2 years ago and I have no regrets. They are mostly family oriented drama. Give it a trial
Exactly we just happen to think the same way weekend family dramas are awesome, the plot are touched perfectly, a friend asked me what was my favourite kdrama genre, I told her weekend family dramas 50+ episode, she was like way too long.
After watching "my father is strange" (2016)boldly say I have not missed any KBS drama in that time slot although "gentleman and young lady" really annoyed me with the Amnesia and memory loss crap.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:45am On May 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!
Why do I feel like in shooting stars this oh hanbyul and gong Tae su relationship will be facing many obstacles very soon and that ajumma house help seems like a bad person I wonder how gong got entangled with that kind of person as house help.
Haven't watched episode 10 yet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:05am On May 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE MIN HO

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. You don't want to know

2. It is not that recent but the one where is proposed to moi. It was an exciting one.

3. modeun geos

4. modeun geos

5. The proposal with moi.

6. 사랑 라면 먹고 갈래

7. He is already playing it, great appa.

8. Well, let me see who wants to try.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:10am On May 23, 2022
When you are your own inspiration.

Happy belated birthday nampyeon, I am glad YOU KNOW how proud I am of you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15am On May 23, 2022
lordprogress:

I won't even bother about that one I don't just like the settings even with lee min hoo, still haven't watch Chang wooks sound of magic I saw it on Netflix some days ago.

Lmao wetin the setting do you lol and I usually love those Japanese occupation Era settings, it's just that I'm not ready to watch this one yet

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:18am On May 23, 2022
lordprogress:

Why do I feel like in shooting stars this oh hanbyul and gong Tae su relationship will be facing many obstacles very soon and that ajumma house help seems like a bad person I wonder how gong got entangled with that kind of person as house help.
Haven't watched episode 10 yet.

I haven't watched episode 10 yet too. I think that ahjumma is probably either a deranged fan or antifan, it's just well with celebrities. A number of them have lost their lives because of "fans/antis" make God just dey protect everybody

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19am On May 23, 2022
sarang60:

1. You don't want to know

2. It is not that recent but the one where is proposed to moi. It was an exciting one.

3. modeun geos

4. modeun geos

5. The proposal with moi.

6. 사랑 라면 먹고 갈래

7. He is already playing it, great appa.

8. Well, let me see who wants to try.

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:19am On May 23, 2022
Birthdays :

Kang Hoon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:22am On May 23, 2022
Ovems:
I just finished Tomorrow. Wait o, would it have killed the writer to give us atleast a hug? A reunion hug between Mrs Koo and Mr Park. I know asking for a kiss will be like asking for the moon. But a hug with tears would have been nice. Also. How come nobody told her that she was doing the exact same thing her husband did when rumors were been spread about her? She accused him of turning into a monster but when she did the same for a friend it was justice abi? It would have been nice to hear her tell him that she now understood how he felt and why he reacted the way he did.

There is no connection between them since she committed suicide and I agree with you as well, she should have told Mr Park she understood his decision

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:23am On May 23, 2022
lordprogress:

Exactly we just happen to think the same way weekend family dramas are awesome, the plot are touched perfectly, a friend asked me what was my favourite kdrama genre, I told her weekend family dramas 50+ episode, she was like way too long.
After watching "my father is strange" (2016)boldly say I have not missed any KBS drama in that time slot although "gentleman and young lady" really annoyed me with the Amnesia and memory loss crap.

We are on the same page

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't watched episode 10 yet too. I think that ahjumma is probably either a deranged fan or antifan, it's just well with celebrities. A number of them have lost their lives because of "fans/antis" make God just dey protect everybody

Deranged anti-fan

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2022
lordprogress:

I know chingu, lee Min hoo was just not it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:30pm On May 23, 2022
It's like this my liberation notes writer sat down to have coffee with the writer of twenty five twenty one cos why would you deliberately just throw this kind of sadness at me. Aigoo lol I was watching episode 13 normally and 10 minutes to the end I just started shouting "what the fccukk, what the actual fccuukk" lol do these dramas have to be so darn realistic tho hahaha. I promised myself I wasn't going to cry and I actually did well, all through the burial and other sad scenes I was good, and then Chang hee told his dad he loved him and that was it for me, my eyes started sweating *sigh* I honestly wished the drama ended at episode 14 cos I would be confident of a happy ending but this one that we have 2 more episodes Aigoo I don't trust this writer, 2 hours is enough time to inject more sadness into the drama but I hope he'll go easy on my heart and give everyone a happy ending. Mijeong and Mr gu hwaiting! Chang hee and hyuna hwaiting! Gijeong and taehoon hwaiting! As for those idiot colleagues having an affair, I hope they are embarrassed and fired, nonsense things.

Shooting stars has definitely gotten better for me, I think I really started feeling it from episode 7/8, still predictable but at least it isn't boring me again. Gosh jaehyun and Yuna are still my favorites but the main leads are too cute. Lol jaehyun and Yuna texting each other while backing each other is very common, I remember seol Hyun and Zico used to do it while dating too and honestly at that time when I saw the pictures I totally never suspected them. This one that a staff wants to attack uri tae sung, can they just allow that boy rest and be in love. Haibo I guess the best and scariest thing for a celebrity would be receiving a phone call, it could either be great casting news or a terrible scandal Aigoo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.