Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981317 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:
hey chingus, who are the k.actors and actresses u will love to see as couples in the next k,drama..

here is my own top two.
1. Lee min ho & song hye kyo( they will make a beautiful couple or what do you think?)

2. baby seung ho and park shin hye.( u all know what, I think it is better for k.drama directors to cast actor & actress that are arround the same age, it would make them feel comfortable around each other, sometimes when they cast older actress, the actor would be uncomfortable around her, I red article abt which yoo seung ho says he was nervous to meet park min young. lol. If he,s that nervous, then how will the directors will be able to shoot a good kiss scenes?)
so add your own top two.

Yoo seung ho is 22 tho and park shin hye is 26 while lee min ho is 29 and song hye kyo is 32 so they aint age mates at all.

I'm sorry but if park shin hye doesn't try a different role then I'm not anticipating her pairing with yoo seung ho.

Lee min ho will be happy to act with song hye kyo since he once said in a interview that's the only actress he wish he could act with.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yoo seung ho is 22 tho and park shin hye is 26 while lee min ho is 29 and song hye kyo is 32 so they aint age mates at all.

I'm sorry but if park shin hye doesn't try a different role then I'm not anticipating her pairing with yoo seung ho.

Lee min ho will be happy to act with song hye kyo since he once said in a interview that's the only actress he wish he could act with.
ysh is 23 this year while PSH will be 26 this year.
of course I know that PSH is three years older, but they,ve worked together a lotta times in the past before, even shin hye says in an interview they had together that she would like both of them to be cast as leads in a drama,and the age difference is not that much, so if they appears in a drama together u should expect a super duper chemistry btwn the two.lol.

of course song & Lee would make a great couple,he,ll be too nervous to meet the person who once bears the tittle as the most beautiful Korean woman, lol.
beside are you watching remember ?( war of the son)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

you are right, shin hye playing damsel is getting boring already. her matter is just like that of lee min ho, playing same shit over and over again.she should try something different this time, maybe playing a hero character or something.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Excuse me, but i just have one question, why una hate suzy bae, watin she do una?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Excuse me, but i just have one question, why una all just hate suzy bae, watin she do una?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2016
hilda90:

Lee min ho and Song hye kyo?I don't like that pairing. song hye kyo is beautiful, but a boring actress.
I would like Lee min ho to be paired with Yoon eun hye or Ha ji won.
yoo seung ho is already acting a new drama,he has enough chemistry with pmy,i'm not watching the drama for the romance anyway.
I would like to see a ji Chang wook-park shin hye pairing also.
chaiiiiii, just by seeing u don't like their paring lasan, u don vex me,lol.
what do u mean by her acting is boring? she was super funny in full house, and she also knows how to lighten up the screen, I also love her acting in the winter the wind blows, although she,s not as good as Gianna jun, but she always hold her ground, of course she,s my noona I go support her.
ji Chang wook and shin hye pairing? oh no I don't wanna see dis two together. erm. erm,JCW and yeh will do.
I sense that ysh will not be picking a new drama this year, the stress will be too much for him. he finished shooting the magician not long ago, he,s currently filming sundal kim, remember and imaginary still airing. i hope he won't collapse..
besides have you watch remember episode 7? if no, should I spoil it for you?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2016
emizone:
Excuse me, but i just have one question, why una all just hate suzy bae, watin she do una?
and who is hating suzy here? where do you see that from?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Well in the previous pages some pipz were lyk shiz nt gud a singer nor an actor nd she aint a gud pair wf lmh(way previous pages).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2016
I for 1 tink she is a great actress( i min c her in gu family book), nd she has a gud voice, shes a gud match wf lmh, its very clear dat lmh lykz her alot, he even had a crush on her first, nd m anticipating to c dem in a k-drama togeda as leads.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

chaiiiiii, just by seeing u don't like their paring lasan, u don vex me,lol.
what do u mean by her acting is boring? she was super funny in full house, and she also knows how to lighten up the screen, I also love her acting in the winter the wind blows, although she,s not as good as Gianna jun, but she always hold her ground, of course she,s my noona I go support her.
ji Chang wook and shin hye pairing? oh no I don't wanna see dis two together. erm. erm,JCW and yeh will do.
I sense that ysh will not be picking a new drama this year, the stress will be too much for him. he finished shooting the magician not long ago, he,s currently filming sundal kim, remember and imaginary still airing. i hope he won't collapse..
besides have you watch remember episode 7? if no, should I spoil it for you?
lol...I watched full house,but didn't finish it, not cos of her though.
I have watched the winter the wind blows,she was good there.
The girl is a good actress,just that she's not always lively onscreen.I first noticed that when I watched Autumn in my heart.She needs a good rom com to showcase her acting skills,she's always boring in melodramas.

I've watched ep7 and 8 of remember.
Nam gyu man is really getting on my nerves,he's giving me a good reason to hate him more.I don't think he needs redemption after everything he has done,he should be punished severely.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2016
emizone:
lol...no one is hating on Suzy.
Does she have a good personality? Yes.
Is she a good actress and singer?Nope with a N.
is she overrated? Yes, with a capital Y.
no one hates her,we only hate her bad acting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
hilda90:

lol...no one is hating on Suzy.
Does she have a good personality? Yes.
Is she a good actress and singer?Nope with a N.
is she overrated? Yes, with a capital Y.
no one hates her,we only hate her bad acting.
lol u funny,shiz nt a bad actress oh,ah!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2016
hilda90:

Nam gyu man is really getting on my nerves,he's giving me a good reason to hate him more.I don't think he needs redemption after everything he has done,he should be punished severely.
Honestly, NGM (funny how those are also his real initials) has finally gotten to the bottom of the pit, it's impossible to hate him further. He's the lowest of the lows, everything about him is very nauseating and annoying. His face, his creepy smile and voice. I always feel like throwing something at the screen anytime I see his psycho face.
That prison scene with him and Jin Woo's dad, I wanted to strangle him.angry

The actor is really killing that role, like he was born for it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
emizone:
Well in the previous pages some pipz were lyk shiz nt gud a singer nor an actor nd she aint a gud pair wf lmh(way previous pages).
no one is hating her, they were just telling the Truth.
she.s a cool girl, I first saw her in kang chi, her acting was a little annoying at the start, but it later got kul. I love those fighting scenes of hers. as long as I,m concerned she tried her best in the drama, but not enough. she,s pretty as well, I don't know why some people think she,s not pretty though, atleast she,s natural beauty. just because I like her does not I should hide the fact that she,s overated.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
emizone:

Suzy is the most terrible actress in korea,I hate her overhype..... They call her natural beauty and we are yet to see her baby and kid pictures,natural beauty with her rabbit teeth *scoff*

Suzy can't act her way out of a paper bag,she is the reason I didn't finish Gu family book and I think IU was way better than she is in Dream High. Suzy should just stay away from acting and concentrate on her idol group and CF and if she can't do that she should enroll in acting school or decline any female lead role coz she is not talented or interesting enough to grab audience attention.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

no one is hating her, they were just telling the Truth.
she.s a cool girl, I first saw her in kang chi, her acting was a little annoying at the start, but it later got kul. I love those fighting scenes of hers. as long as I,m concerned she tried her best in the drama, but not enough. she,s pretty as well, I don't know why some people think she,s not pretty though, atleast she,s natural beauty. just because I like her does not I should hide the fact that she,s overated.

Natural what? How do you know she is a natural beauty? I have seen top rated korean celebrities baby and kid pictures.

The only picture of suzy I saw was when she was 16 (high school). Until I see her baby picture she aint natural to me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
hilda90:

lol...I watched full house,but didn't finish it, not cos of her though.
I have watched the winter the wind blows,she was good there.
The girl is a good actress,just that she's not always lively onscreen.I first noticed that when I watched Autumn in my heart.She needs a good rom com to showcase her acting skills,she's always boring in melodramas.

nam gyu is a bastard of a man, I always frown whenever he shows up on screen,
honestly I never expect he,d go that far, framing a whole lawyer as a murderer, seriously I should gun him down, Hilda pls get me a gun.I was totally mad when he visited jin woo,s father at the prison, lol.
when I watched episode 7, I was wondering why jin woo ran away when that woman that gyu man.s boys paid to give false information to jin woo died,
i was mad at him for running away, I was like why can.t u go and report instead,I later found out in episode 8 that he Knew what he was doing,
if he,d report or went to police station, they,ll get hold of him, and he.s gonna end up like his father, framing him entirely.. I really hope dong ho will help him though, I like that scene where he stopped the cop from shooting jin woo. but the only person who have full trust in him is in ha..

besides they should shoot a kiss scene already, what's taking them so long? lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Natural what? How do you know she is a natural beauty? I have seen top rated korean celebrities baby and kid pictures.

The only picture of suzy I saw was when she was 16 (high school). Until I see her baby picture she aint natural to me
she,s natural, people changes as they age, you can,t expect her face to remain the same way she looks wen she was still a baby.
most of these k.celebrities you are seen are natural and also most of them are not,
also their are some kind of make up that makes people transform, their are some make up that can make ur nose looks straight and sharper, there is also another one DAT could make someone's eyes looks bigger, and if a celebrity do not admits whether he/she had gone under knive before, then we are in no position to say they are not natural.

besides her face does not look butcherd at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omo!u guys just killed suzy o,but honestly i don't think she is that beautiful,i would pick IU over her anytime in terms of acting,singing even beauty,i dont know why lmh is dating her,even kim so hyun is a better actress.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Omo!u guys just killed suzy o,but honestly i don't think she is that beautiful,i would pick IU over her anytime in terms of acting,singing even beauty,i dont know why lmh is dating her,even kim so hyun is a better actress.

Kim so hyun? Please do not compare kim so hyun to that terrible actress coz despite being 16 kim so hyun is ten thousand times better than than suzy. Those 3 child actresses (kim so hyun,kim yoo jung,kim sae ron) are better than idol actresses and even some grown up actresses.

IU is way better than suzy.

Between jin se yeon and suzy I wonder who we should give the award to.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

she,s natural, people changes as they age, you can,t expect her face to remain the same way she looks wen she was still a baby.
most of these k.celebrities you are seen are natural and also most of them are not,
also their are some kind of make up that makes people transform, their are some make up that can make ur nose looks straight and sharper, there is also another one DAT could make someone's eyes looks bigger, and if a celebrity do not admits whether he/she had gone under knive before, then we are in no position to say they are not natural.

besides her face does not look butcherd at all.

Jun ji hyun,kim hyun joong even nam goong min (remember's villain) has been under the knife but they do not look it coz its not excess so do not assume suzy haven't been under the knife coz she doesn't look it in digital camera and video. Most of those idols are plastic surgery freaks,that's why its hard to see some of their baby picture (exception: park yoochun and yoona,seen their baby picture)

If she want us to believe she is natural then she should let us see her baby picture (abi she no get ni)

Until that's happens,I do not find suzy's beauty unique
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Jun ji hyun,kim hyun joong even nam goong min (remember's villain) has been under the knife but they do not look it coz its not excess so do not assume suzy haven't been under the knife coz she doesn't look it in digital camera and video. Most of those idols are plastic surgery freaks,that's why its hard to see some of their baby picture (exception: park yoochun and yoona,seen their baby picture)

If she want us to believe she is natural then she should let us see her baby picture (abi she no get ni)

Until that's happens,I do not find suzy's beauty unique
I,ve been watching k,dramas for years now, I can tell k. celebrities with surgery when I see one,
you are right in mentioning those people, khj did the nose surgery because he had an accident, and the work done din.nt change anything on his face, because he was already cute before then,
Suzy might truely not have any pics of wen she was a baby,
u said u saw the pic of when she was 16, did she look the same to you? if yes, then she,s definitely natural, there is 100% gurantee that she,s never had surgery before that age,because Koreans are not allowed to do surgery until they are over 18 years old..
but don't hide the fact that she,s very pretty, lol. the only problem I have with her is that she always opening her teeth.
but she,s very pretty right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
nik baby can.t u see the beauty in her? I,ll pick her over yoona or iu anytime anyday.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
I know some people will want to break my bone because of this.
looool.

face off ..
who is more prettier? yoo eun hye or bae Suzy.

I go with Suzy.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

I,ve been watching k,dramas for years now, I can tell k. celebrities with surgery when I see one,
you are right in mentioning those people, khj did the nose surgery because he had an accident, and the work done din.nt change anything on his face, because he was already cute before then,
Suzy might truely not have any pics of wen she was a baby,
u said u saw the pic of when she was 16, did she look the same to you? if yes, then she,s definitely natural, there is 100% gurantee that she,s never had surgery before that age,because Koreans are not allowed to do surgery until they are over 18 years old..
but don't hide the fact that she,s very pretty, lol. the only problem I have with her is that she always opening her teeth.
but she,s very pretty right?

I do not agree with the very tho,I can list 50 actresses that are older and better looking.

Suzy is overrated in everyway even her beauty is overhyped. She is pretty but not up to the standard netizens are claiming,her beauty aint unique unlike the dimpled shin min ah. I'm not surprised when it comes to over rating suzy's beauty even netizens called Gong hyo jin asian beauty icon *dies*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:
I know some people will want to break my bone because of this.
looool.

face off ..
who is more prettier? yoo eun hye or bae Suzy.

I go with Suzy.

To me YEH is better in every way..... Like I said suzy is all hype. You can start following dramabeans and see how much they bash suzy lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:
nik baby can.t u see the beauty in her? I,ll pick her over yoona or iu anytime anyday.

I saw yoona's baby picture in Love Rain and also saw her 12 years old video so to me Yoona is a lot prettier
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I do not agree with the very tho,I can list 50 actresses that are older and better looking.

Suzy is overrated in everyway even her beauty is overhyped. She is pretty but not up to the standard netizens are claiming,her beauty aint unique unlike the dimpled shin min ah. I'm not surprised when it comes to over rating suzy's beauty even netizens called Gong hyo jin asian beauty icon *dies*
of course,their are more prettier actresses than Suzy I agree,
but don't look down on Suzy,s beauty.
yoona,shin hye, those girls with plain looks I don't consider them as beauties, i,d rather call them hotties.
the only south Korean actress that is with plain beauty that I like is soo ae.
of course you're right that Suzy is overrated.
a lot of great actresses names always get pulled down because of her name, and she always won some poles because of her popularity.
there was even a competition last year about actors and actresses Korean Mom would like their children to look like wen growing up on the females section, she was the winner. she had the highest votes,
Gianna jun as no;2. in the male section yoo seung ho was the winner with 27.8 or something, Kim soo hyun as no;2 with 18.something votes.
but won't you agree that she,s pretty?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

To me YEH is better in every way..... Like I said suzy is all hype. You can start following dramabeans and see how much they bash suzy lol
been following the sites since 2010.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oyejohnsinn(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Good morning to everyone,so i was going through db this morning,and i saw the spill the beans post,and it got me thinking.so i just wanted to ask, how did you discover k-drama?what made you glued to it?,and how has made it you as person?,and finally are you addicted?please do share your story.
love answerin this quetion my first korean drama was #jumong the drama was great the actor(song il guk) was excellent,the storyline was interestin and the actress seo seo no(han hye jin)was the most beatifull girl av ever seen the drama was just perfect even thou it's was a long story no boring scene,then i try to no more about the cast found out the actor already did some dramas (a,man calld god,lobyst...)which was great also,after that i watch iljimae,chuno,watch city hunter and so many city dramas i got addicted and have my favourite drama&actors
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oyejohnsinn(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are you a kdrama fan and would lyk to interact and discuss about it?..then join us here on facebook fellow nairalanders it's a group where we talk all about korean drama!

https://mobile./1541633016075605?view=group
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Atk01:

Honestly, NGM (funny how those are also his real initials) has finally gotten to the bottom of the pit, it's impossible to hate him further. He's the lowest of the lows, everything about him is very nauseating and annoying. His face, his creepy smile and voice. I always feel like throwing something at the screen anytime I see his psycho face.
That prison scene with him and Jin Woo's dad, I wanted to strangle him.angry

The actor is really killing that role, like he was born for it.
lmao!
How I wish there's a way to reach beyond the tv screen and beat the crap out of an annoying tv character. Believe me,there would be nothing like Nam gyu man in remember right now,would have beaten him to death since.
Did you see the way he beat up his assistance, he was hitting the dude as if he was a 5yr old kid.my younger sis laughed so hard when we watched that scene which made me give her a smack upside the head.

I was like......WTF Dude?when he visited jin woo's dad in the prison.
I agree with you.Nam goong min is playing the role so well.I swear,I've never seen such an annoying character since I started watching kdramas.
Does Nam goong Min use his natural voice in the drama?it always looks as if he's whispering,his voice is very low.His voice is kinda sexy,lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.