Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981107 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

This is NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
I'm so disgusted.

It is just absurd, if it wasn’t including as a penalty in their contracts, there would have been other ways to resolve it. Very sad.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Guys go check out BTS performing IDOL on America Got Talent. The stage was on fire. Oh and let me make an official statement that...I HAVE PERMANENTLY BEEN BLINDED BY JIMIN, It is now him and him alone, sorry kookie, V and RM....you guys are still in the race so there is hope...(J-hope) hahahahaha I am not ok sometimes.

JIMIN OPPA Saranghaeyo with every strand of hair on my head and I have a lot of it I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
sarang60:
Guys go check out BTS performing IDOL on America Got Talent. The stage was on fire. Oh and let me make an official statement that...I HAVE PERMANENTLY BEEN BLINDED BY JIMIN, It is now him and him alone, sorry kookie, V and RM....you guys are still in the race so there is hope...(J-hope) hahahahaha I am not ok sometimes.

JIMIN OPPA Saranghaeyo with every strand of hair on my head and I have a lot of it I promise you.

It was soooo lit!!!! And that stage showed people why and how BTS got to where they are now. The vocals, dancing, rapping was on point. I was watching like a proud mother!!!
Jimin knows how to own everything like no man's business, stages, MVs, life....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It was soooo lit!!!! And that stage showed people why and how BTS got to where they are now. The vocals, dancing, rapping was on point. I was watching like a proud mother!!!
Jimin knows how to own everything like no man's business, stages, MVs, life....

I was watching their vlive and he is such a sweetheart, his personality that peeps through is a trip. How can anyone want to hurt him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oppaaaaaa! The man that brought me into Kpop, I love you so much!!!!!!!!!! Z..Z..Z..Z-ah-co!!!! Happy birthday!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Oppaaaaaa! The man that brought me into Kpop, I love you so much!!!!!!!!!! Z..Z..Z..Z-ah-co!!!! Happy birthday!!!!

Uncle EUREKA!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
My husband loves you!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Oluwadare316(m): 1:22am On Sep 14, 2018
pls which website can I download the heirs complete episode 1 to 20
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Oluwadare316:
pls which website can I download the heirs complete episode 1 to 20

Dramagalaxy.tv - each episode is split into 3/4 parts.
Daebakdrama.com
Dramamate.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Happy birthday my prince, the smile in your eyes always light up my day, Thank you for being awesome.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2018
sarang60:
Happy birthday my prince, the smile in your eyes always light up my day, Thank you for being awesome.

Happy birthday hon!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
sarang60:

September oppas no be here oh!!!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Why am I crying?!!!!!!!!!!
My man SNAPPED!!!!!!!! Did y'all see those ARMS OF STTEEEEEELLLLLLL?!!!!!!!
WE YOUNG ISSA HIT!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Why am I crying?!!!!!!!!!!

My man SNAPPED!!!!!!!!
Did y'all see those ARMS OF STTEEEEEELLLLLLL?!!!!!!!

WE YOUNG ISSA HIT!!!!!!!!

Hahahhahaha I know.....I have just been getting notifications but I can’t see it now if I do I will definitely be kicked out hahahhahahahha.

우리의 남편 is awesome. Treading #1 world wide is not a surprise. Super Duo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2018
This is the most apt picture of my husband Park Chan Yeol!!!!!!!!!!
I've never fangirled like this before!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow so many casting news, I am definitely going to see han Ji min and Nam joo hyuk's drama and ju Ji hoon and Jin se yeon's drama, I hope they turn out good

P.S : happy birthday to my oppa Lee Jong suk, I have no idea what @sarang is talking about up there, talking about some my prince or whatever mtchewww

*main drama*: your honor, familiar wife
*side chick drama*: 100 days prince
song of the day: through the night - iu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Wow so many casting news, I am definitely going to see han Ji min and Nam joo hyuk's drama and ju Ji hoon and Jin se yeon's drama, I hope they turn out good

P.S : happy birthday to my oppa Lee Jong suk, I have no idea what @sarang is talking about up there, talking about some my prince or whatever mtchewww

Lmao, have you started?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Side chick drama!!!!!!! It's D.O you're doing like this!!!!! lmao!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Lmao, have you started?
Reading from dB? Yes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Side chick drama!!!!!!! It's D.O you're doing like this!!!!! lmao!!!!!

LOL our love is special

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
@raphaelladd
Final episodes of My ID is Gangnam Beauty this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! They'll finally give us KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aaahhhhh @Kang, you cannot take this one from me. NA LIE.....I will fight even for street sef. I will bring out all the fire inside no reservation. Aaaaahhhhh.

All the people plotting against LEESARANG should step aside as far as I am concerned there is not competition.

LJS oppa NAE SARANG, 나의 cheonsa, the only apple on my pawpaw tree. SARANGHAEYO NAE NAMPYEON

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
(Singing) have you ever been in loveeeee......
You can touch the moonlight.......

The way his lips are pressed when he smiles with his eyes, you can tell he is a gentle soul the way he laughs like a baby without worries.

Beautiful inside and out

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
EXOL’ssssssssssssssss....... go on twitter ooooooo. The #weyoungchallenge is on fire and hilarious at the same time. Go and support our crazy fam by liking them. Kamsahamnida.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarang60:
EXOL’ssssssssssssssss....... go on twitter ooooooo. The #weyoungchallenge is on fire and hilarious at the same time. Go and support our crazy fam by liking them. Kamsahamnida.

All day I've been laughing!!!!!
Sorely tempted to join in.
Thank God @raphaelladd is not here to record it.

LITTTTTTT!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarang60:
(Singing) have you ever been in loveeeee......
You can touch the moonlight.......

The way his lips are pressed when he smiles with his eyes, you can tell he is a gentle soul the way he laughs like a baby without worries.

Beautiful inside and out

I'm just gonna be here sipping my pepsi, resting my head on Channie babies arms while y'all settle this!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm just gonna be here sipping my pepsi, resting my head on Channie babies arms while y'all settle this!!!!!

There is nothing to settle ooo, there was no problem in the first place. It is not my fault that her invitation to the wedding was lost in the mail.

Rest your head on that arm small small oooo, don’t make a dent.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
How can KAI do this to me na...I didn’t plan single motherhood ooo, he should come and finish what he started.

The dance video he uploaded can create world peace if they let it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarang60:
How can KAI do this to me na...I didn’t plan single motherhood ooo, he should come and finish what he started.

The dance video he uploaded can create world peace if they let it.

I had to watch it a couple of times before I could successfully gather my thoughts.

At times I think that interpretative dance is more his style and then he does THIS!!!!!
Oh Sehun, take notes!!!!!
*runs to hide*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarang60:

There is nothing to settle ooo, there was no problem in the first place. It is not my fault that her invitation to the wedding was lost in the mail.

Rest your head on that arm small small oooo, don’t make a dent.

Is it your arm or my arm?!!!!!!!!!
lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Is it your arm or my arm?!!!!!!!!!
lol.

Hahaha, it is our arm.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

Aaahhhhh @Kang, you cannot take this one from me. NA LIE.....I will fight even for street sef. I will bring out all the fire inside no reservation. Aaaaahhhhh.

All the people plotting against LEESARANG should step aside as far as I am concerned there is not competition.

LJS oppa NAE SARANG, 나의 cheonsa, the only apple on my pawpaw tree. SARANGHAEYO NAE NAMPYEON

When you finish your noise, check your mail for our wedding invitation. God bless you as you attend

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

When you finish your noise, check your mail for our wedding invitation. God bless you as you attend

I don't do polygamy....God bless you as you take note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.