Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981577 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2018
LWKMD, una well done oh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

I don't do polygamy....God bless you as you take note.
Neither do I sis, I'm more polyandry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

The two of you fit yourselves!!!!!
RIDE ON!!!!!!
I've added popcorn and now my baby is hugging me as we watch this new drama!!!!! lol.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2018
This news of hara physically assaulting her boyfriend is just breaking my heart, I hope it turns out to be a lie but deep down I kinda think it's true. My God I pick the most problematic people to Stan mtchewww

P.S : happy birthday to my no 3 bias in cnblue jungshin currently looking fine as hell in his military outfit

*currently watching*: your honor, familiar wife, the guest
Song of the day : I'm in love - secret
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

RIDE ON!!!!!!
I've added popcorn and now my baby is hugging me as we watch this new drama!!!!! lol.

LOL by the way I picked up a new drama, the guest, I totally forgot it was starting this week, anyway anyone who's interested can watch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hahaha....same. Well the only way to solve this, I suggest that we just ignore each other’s presence in this marriage since none of us will give up.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : only one
Artist : girls generation VS a pink VS jyj VS Tiffany
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : girls generation's song is pretty standard girl group affair, nothing special, even though the chorus is nice, I still find it dull.

Everything I said about 's song applies to a pink's too, in fact the only part I liked was eunji singing "you are my only one baby"

Jyj' s song is also typical boy group affair, I'm guessing the song was released as a promotional song for incheon games or whatever but it's slightly better than snsd and apink's song cos I actually found it engaging even though the sound is cliche

Now Tiffany is not the best vocalist in girls generation but I have always loved the texture of her voice, even more than that of the better singers, my problem with her had always been that she tries too hard to sound diva-ish, I mean I don't blame her, she has the voice for it but she didn't have the technicality or breath control for it, so even though she sounds good on record, hearing her sing live was torture cos she couldn't hold high notes, but the girl has been improving and I'm impressed. Her only one which she did as an ost was the first time I noticed her improvement, even though I'm not a fan of her personality (yes I'm still bitter about Jessica) I can't deny the fact that I love her voice and improvement

If I had to score, girls generation and apink would get a 2/5, jyj a 2.5/5 and Tiffany a 5/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

RIDE ON!!!!!!

Kang let’s do as I said ooo because people are getting the opportunity to benefit from this oo. Channie oppa I will be home soon I promise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

Hahaha....same. Well the only way to solve this but I suggest that we just ignore each other’s presence in this marriage since non of us will give up.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Agreed

Finger shake

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL by the way I picked up a new drama, the guest, I totally forgot it was starting this week, anyway anyone who's interested can watch

I have been dancing around it because it think it will be too scary.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

I have been dancing around it because it think it will be too scary.
Me too but I love scary so I'm starting it today
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Me too but I love scary so I'm starting it today

I love scary too but comical ones with some humor. Let me know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

Kang let’s do as I said ooo because people are getting the opportunity to benefit from this oo. Channie oppa I will be home soon I promise.

See you.
Which home?!!!!!!
Come lemme see you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ugh your honor broke my heart, I knew this part was coming but I still felt hurt, why wouldn't he just tell her he was a twin, now she's gonna hate him, I just hope they don't drag it out. BTW Yoon si Yoon and Lee yoo young are so cute together, I find myself smiling and blushing sheepishly when they're alone which is weird cos ysy makes this dumb idiotic annoying face, it still doesn't make them less cute

So Ji Sung thinks the best way to solve his problem is to become a nomad trekking up and down lol, episode 14 of familiar wife was funny sha, uri second lead said Ji Sung was like a bodyguard and started singing Whitney houstons's I will always love you and the way the whole office was invested in their romance especially the chairman, I was just laughing out loud, also the scene where the sister wanted to tell her boyfriend she was pregnant lol, I'm sha glad Ji Sung got over his foolishness and confessed at the end, I was just rolling my eyes and saying "something you should have done since morning". I will miss these guys when the drama ends next week and can I just gush about how beautiful and youthful han Ji min is, it's like she's ageing backwards or something

The guest is my new best friend, it's not even that scary but if you don't like horror, don't bother watching it. I love every thing about it, I'm not yet impressed with the female leads acting but maybe it's cos it's my first time watching her, I'll check again next week but every other actor is on point even the demons lol, my Kim dong wook oppa looking scattered felt strange, I'm so used to his clean and arranged look from radiant office, I'm glad he and Kim Jae wook got to headline their own drama, I still remember them from coffee prince. Anyway long story short, I love it and it better not disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

See you.
Which home?!!!!!!
Come lemme see you.

I just finished watching Yeol oppa perform in Berlin so i really will not use my happy vibes to argue with a side chick. Let me save my voice for my angels.

While i am at it, Wanna one.....saranghae.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Taemin just performed move and it is perfect as always, he i performing press your number now. Let me just say that i love the crowd. The reactions are awesome, very great support regardless of who is on stage and boy do they love taeminny.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Some EXO-L's can be annoying.....are the people performing not entertaining enough? We all want to see our boys perform but shut up about it already and cheer for other people while you wait patiently for the angels, they are worth waiting for.

Modified. Ok i was angry about the comments requesting EXO on the live chat but even the people in the venue are EXO crazy as well so i give up. Hahahhahahahahhaajhaja.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
The babies are finally on. The whole place turned upside down. Jesus has taken the wheel.

EXO SARANGHAJA.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
My kings!!!! The eve, kokobop, now boomerang!!!

WHAT YOU DOOOO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
My kings!!!! The eve, kokobop, now boomerang!!!

WHAT YOU DOOOO

I tell you, my heart. I LOVE THEM BEYOND DESCRIPTION.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

I tell you, my heart. I LOVE THEM BEYOND DESCRIPTION.
They're so precious!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Aw www!!! An early birthday present for Chen and queen power!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Their stage presence is everything....they carry the crowd. Their voices are the same in and out of studio. They are beautiful and i don't just mean that in a superficial way, they are beautiful.

EXO for you....hahahahahha. baekhyun. Stop screaming let me hear....aaaaaahhhhhhh.

Jackpot....aaaahhhhh chanyeol stoppppppppp.

EXO-L pose.

KAI
CHANYEOLLLLLLLLL

Chen happy birthday in advance baby.

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Has anyone ever said that baekhyun is the life of all parties, yes he is.

Nooooooo......POWERRRRRRRRRRR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:
Their stage presence is everything....they carry the crowd. Their voices are the same in and out of studio. They are beautiful and i don't just mean that in a superficial way, they are beautiful.

EXO for you....hahahahahha. baekhyun. Stop screaming let me hear....aaaaaahhhhhhh.

Jackpot....aaaahhhhh chanyeol stoppppppppp.

EXO-L pose.

KAI
CHANYEOLLLLLLLLL

Chen happy birthday in advance baby.

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Has anyone ever said that baekhyun is the life of all parties, yes he is.

Nooooooo......POWERRRRRRRRRRR

Noooo it's over!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo don't goooooooooooooooo........i am not there but i lost my voice.

That was a perfect end. KAI'S solo spin...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Noooo it's over!!!!

I know......it feels sad now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:

I know......it feels sad now.
I can't wait for their comeback!!! My babies.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hahahahhahahaha classic.....end it with gangnam style

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
I am grateful to the people who streamed it live, it was an experience.

#exoistheuniverseisascientificallyprovenfact

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
sarang60:
I am grateful to the people who streamed it live, it was an experience.

#exoistheuniverseisascientificallyprovenfact

There's a special place in paradise for streamers.
Your hashtag is life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin Korean Music Movies Chatroom

LIFE ended "prematurely" to me, I do not want to believe that there will be a sequel, I was expecting to see how the new President and the doctors will work together but I was disappointed. Since LIFE has ended, I have no drama(s) on my watch list currently airing.

I don't know K drama obsession with GHOST STORYLINE these days.

Can't wait for when Heart surgeons, Terius Behind me and The player start airing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.