Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968248 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
I feel like watching PRAISE OF DEATH again.

I can’t seem to forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jesus Cristo, 예수 그리스도, イエス・キリスト, 耶稣基督, Íosa Críost, Jesus Christi.

Universe, World, planet, continent, nation, country, state, town, village, community, household, everybody, somebody, anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVESHOT INDEED.

Sarang’s lasts words: EXO!!!!!! EXO!!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!! EXO!!!!!!!. The baby is yours, her name is PARK HE RA or better still EXO HE RA.

SEE YA........

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
GHOST GHOST GHOST!!!!!
YOU CAN CALL ME GHOSTY!!!!!!!!!

#LOVESHOTAIM
#LOVESHOTREADY
#LOVESHOTEVERYTHING
#EXOISTHEUNIVERSE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
sarang60:
Hahahahhahahahah ok, some people find them cute and all but I am indifferent.

My concern here is the fashion hahahhahahahha, what in the world are they wearing hahahhahahahha. I don’t hate the lazy crazy look though...it is refreshing and entertaining, those pants could drop anytime.
is that not Gdragon?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
OVikkytan49:

is that not Gdragon?

Looooool, don't let me fight you!!! That is EDAWN
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Looooool, don't let me fight you!!! That is EDAWN

Edawn lol.

As for Gdragon, he has such a crazy style of dressing, Never a fan of his dressing style.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
OVikkytan49:

Edawn lol.

As for Gdragon, he has such a crazy style of dressing, Never a fan of his dressing style.

Leave gd oppa alone, there's a method to his madness lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Leave gd oppa alone, there's a method to his madness lol

Tell him oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Random post : I'm seeing exo and abs, I should be excited but all I can think about is how onew is enlisting and shinee's probably going to be on hiatus for almost 2 years, first cnblue now shinee, I can't breathe, why does his enlistment have to be in this December. Shinee is going to give me December phobia Las Las. Need to go search for funny videos or something cos shi!t is getting real

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Tell him oh grin
LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I'm seeing exo and abs, I should be excited but all I can think about is how onew is enlisting and shinee's probably going to be on hiatus for almost 2 years, first cnblue now shinee, I can't breathe, why does his enlistment have to be in this December. Shinee is going to give me December phobia Las Las. Need to go search for funny videos or something cos shi!t is getting real

I don't know what I'll do when Xuimin enlists.
I'm trying not to think about it.
Imma need more abs!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I don't know what I'll do when Xuimin enlists.
I'm trying not to think about it.
Imma need more abs!!!!!!

LOL at least exo won't be on hiatus. Can I take a moment to appreciate Xiumin finally trying to look his age with those abs tho, I've been beefing this guy for long, how can the oldest member be looking more adorable and cuter than his juniors, it wasn't fair walahi

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL at least exo won't be on hiatus. Can I take a moment to appreciate Xiumin finally trying to look his age with those abs tho, I've been beefing this guy for long, how can the oldest member be looking more adorable and cuter than his juniors, it wasn't fair walahi

I'm telling you.
I kinna want to see him with short hair.
I won't be surprised if he looks 10, thank God for hot bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Clean with passion for now: review of episodes 3&4

Episode 3
LMAO, did you do a personality test?
This girl has started in a disastrous way. Instead of the experienced fairies to help, they were laughing.

The imaginary fight was amusing. When he said "You're so short, i can't see you",i felt it!!!

Awwwwwwwww, see him standing up for his employee!!!! I love him!!! And his secretary!!!

See, this second male lead is unnecessary oh. The OTP already have enough issues between them.
LMAO, the northeast indeed.

This girl should be reasonable, if she saw someone like her trying to get a ride , will she open her door?
See why i love her friend

LMAOOOOO these stupid men are doing tug of war with a human being!!!

Wow. Can you imagine his so called mother?

This girl is very mad. Aproko. Chooking mouth in what she doesn't know. I hope he puts her in her place. Olodo.

Why do people make it seem like you can't get rid of someone who you were crushing on/dating if you're not seeing someone else? What happened to telling the person that you were blinded by stupidity and he's not your spec? She now had to rope in this innocent soul and share her 50million bacteria with him. Chai.
Pretty calm down it's a drama. Inhale. Exhale.

Episode 4
LMAO!!! Tell me he fainted!!!
LMAO, he compared her lips to poop!!!

The way he says waeee in such a frustrated way, lol, they should stop stressing this man for me.

LMAO!!! The kind of sexy soundtracks they used to play in Kdramas ehnnn, there's one in particular that a lady is just saying 'Kiss'. I just tire for these people.

This man is having a mental breakdown. Chai.

4-hour long showers.... What She was being sarcastic right?

This girl is a problem. Her play no dey finish? Oh God!!!!

These people are EXTRA-ordinary. Where did the breeze come from all of a sudden Sha it's a romantic comedy so let me hold my lips.

So the neighbor is the doctor's student they're looking for.... okay.

This CEO is an olodo sha. He's gonna be single for everrrrrr *In Jay Park hottie's voice*

For once this girl is actually innocent. Chai.

The CEO is a bastard. May a flying cockroach fly into his mouth and lay eggs in his throat. Ahah. He was waaaaay out of line. I can't wait for them to watch the cctv and discover that she's innocent. Bastard.
The team members are so adorable!!!

LMAO this one has fallen out of love with Eun Hee and is in love with team leader Tsundere Kikikikikikikiki, get in line!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by judith989(f): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please i got a website some time in 2017 tgat I could watch korean movies online. I need help, can't seem to find that discussion again on this thread.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2018
My Clean With Passion for Now reviews.

Episode 3.

Overdone beginning.

Why is he arguing instead of firing her?
I'm not even slightly entertained yet.
Why would she work for a cleaning company when she's so unkempt?

I'm chuckling slightly but this entire thing is just disgusting.

Honestly, I'm watching this drama for Seon Kyeol. Whenever he's in a scene, I'm happy. He has a presence.
The rest of the time, I'm bemused.

This girl is UNNECESSARILY UNKEMPT.
I really dislike her.

She's a funny drunk yes, all drunk scenes so far have been funny, but it's not cute. I can't get over how untidy she is.

I love his pauses though, whenever he has to save her from something.
How much I like him, far outweighs how much I dislike her.
Plus I like a half of the other sub characters.
Even meditation can't help.

Selfish mother.

It's a 2/10.
I really can't get past her uncleanliness.
Hopefully it gets better REALLY SOON.

Episode 4.

There was no way he wouldn't faint.

Please spray her!!!!!!

I really don't get this girl.

I love the song, teeheehee.

Very good, put that twit in his place.
How is it your business if he wants to act?

Aaaawwww, the water fight scene was cute.

I'm in public watching this and trying to keep myself from fainting from laughter and embarrassment.

The things she has done are enough to get her fired. I don't get it all.

I give up on these people.
How will he love her?
She's untidy.

So for 364 days, your mother ain't looking. This drama is tiring.
It's just that I want to watch the male lead.

Small pikin like you. Why are you smiling? Because you're an IDIOT?

Smh.
If my ex convict slaps your 'serial killer looking' face eh.

Everything with you, overzealous.

This was a meh episode too.

2/10 again.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2018
My Encounter review.

Episode 3.

Hian, I can't have this type of mother in law. Even though I like peace, some things are unacceptable.
One of us must bend, and it sure ain't me.

I know I'll never be friend zoned because, I WILL NOT KEEP QUIET.
I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP THEN DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
*if you come and find me, we'll live happily ever after, if not I'll dey alright*
It's a shitty place to be. Oops.

After she has worked so hard to revive the hotel.
Ignorant bastardess!!!!!
This girl shouldn't fall my hand.

Scum of a mother.
The ex husband is either in love with her or gay, Mtcheeewwwwww.

I smiled softly at the brother's return.
No food at all, kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.

There might be hope for this ex of a thing. He's still slimy and weak but he just may be an ally once he finds his liver, the twit.

Okay, Mr Nam is my new favorite pelzon!!!!!!!! Sly!!!!!!!!

I'm chewing gum and rolling my eyes at the cheesiness of this drama.
I'm also smiling sheepishly.
I want man, MR PARK CHANYEOL BIA!!!

This boy!!!!!! How can you play like that?

Matchmaker NUMERO UNO!!!!!!!
He was sleeping!!!! Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.
Another ally found.

See how he's looking at the radio.
Funny stuffz.

I was so embarrassed, I watched through a sliver in one eye.
This is cringey as no man's business.
Why oh why, do I love it so much?

Once he smiles, everywhere LIGHTS UP!!!!!!!

I know what's coming but I feel like this boy shouldn't be the one speaking up first. He has so much to lose honestly and could so easily be ruined.
I just really want her to step up fast cause I'm not a fan of being bullied and managing older INSANE people with power.

I felt that "I missed you"

P.S: I'm watching this on mute right now. I can't bear to actually hear what's next.

P.P.S: I don't mind her hair at all now. She's just so beautiful.

I felt a myraid of emotions throughout this episode. At times, to extremes.
I love what they're doing with this.
There's a purity to Jin Hyuk's love and it's a joy to watch.
The evil people are sha VERY EVIL.

10/10 episode.

Episode 4.

Park Bo Gum's face as he speaks is such a joy to watch. There's beauty in each feature but his EYES ARE AMAZING.
Reminds me of when Chanyeol smiles, so much is conveyed in such a simple action.
You've got to be lucifer to be immune.

Well there goes the attempted ally.
Shoot.
The jury is out on this ex. He also looks very creepy.

I don't like this attempted crusher.
I just don't honestly. Doesn't appeal to me in any way.

Mr Park is a whole MOOD.
Teeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.
This boy has skills too.

Why does the father keep looking at the mom like that. It's so funny.

OMG!!!!!
MR PARK, why are they always so funny? Hahahahaha.
Remember 100 days?

Oooohhhhh, STRONG JIN HYUK!!!!!!!!!!
ME LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WAS WAITING FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, THAT was unexpected!!!!!!!!!!
She doesn't deserve you, COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouldn't have taken it first!!!!!!!
Nonsense and ingredient.

Yaaassssss Dae Chan.
Put her snarky little self down a few steps. I ship this relationship!!!!!! Plix?

The lines in this drama are perfect for me honestly.
My romantic, cheesy, "BRABANTI BABY" heart is SATISFIED!!!!!!!!! (if you know, you know).

What a way to make her feel like an ANT!!!!!!

At least it wasn't the chinch that wrote it. I don't trust her or the ex.

Ode. Let your team catch you first.

I really don't know what to think about the ex. Choose if you're good or bad abeg.

Oh POOP!!!!!!!!!
It's too early for this noooooooooooow.

I'm about to PASS OUT!!!!
This is a TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!!!
ROMANTIC BUT TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Your smile is beautiful my brother BUT ABEG NA, ABEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS CAN GO HORRIBLY!!!!!!!!

Well at least, SHE didn't mess it up.
The rest of them are THE PROBLEM NOW.

As for next week,
Mr Ex had better rest.
YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON SOMEBORI AND COMMAN BE DOING LOVE, PLIX.
THANK YOU, NEXT!!!!!!!!

This episode delivered the romance wella and then ended with the DRAMA.

As you can tell, I love this!!!!!!!!
Issa 10/10 again!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2018
judith989:
Please i got a website some time in 2017 tgat I could watch korean movies online. I need help, can't seem to find that discussion again on this thread.

Try page 791.
We talked at length about sites for downloads and most of them have the option to watch online.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Apparently, I stopped my Goblin review at Episode 6.

While I have up to 12 now, I feel like posting it all now will not really be nice.
Sometime next week or at the weekend before MOTA review.

Also, I'll save my Memories of the Alhambra review till tomorrow so anyone who hasn't watched it won't have it spoiled.

In the mean time.......
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85l8dP9cEkg

#LOVESHOT
#EXOISTHEUNIVERSE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2018
I didn't want to quote @PrincipesaPCY's lengthy review of encounter kikikiki. His younger brother is P.O from block b, pumhaengzero!!!!!!!! Kikikikikiki.

This thing is getting so messy. Oga PBG is the son of a fruit seller so he doesn't mind being unemployed once more, money is obviously not his problem. My own is that he shouldn't be the only one taking the first steps, in this beginning stage of their relationship i can understand because of her personality and circumstances but abeg...i don't want another pretty noona, i will vex.

Also, they should not do any nonsense 'She's a married woman' kiss. After all the stress we're going through with them we deserve some Diego and Paloma.....let SJK go and act his own.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:54am On Dec 12, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I didn't want to quote @PrincipesaPCY's lengthy review of encounter kikikiki. His younger brother is P.O from block b, pumhaengzero!!!!!!!! Kikikikikiki.

This thing is getting so messy. Oga PBG is the son of a fruit seller so he doesn't mind being unemployed once more, money is obviously not his problem. My own is that he shouldn't be the only one taking the first steps, in this beginning stage of their relationship i can understand because of her personality and circumstances but abeg...i don't want another pretty noona, i will vex.

Also, they should not do any nonsense 'She's a married woman' kiss. After all the stress we're going through with them we deserve some Diego and Paloma.....let SJK go and act his own.

MY BABY, REALLY?!!!!!!!!!!
PUMHAENGZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that song!!!!!!!

Exactly, she should step up or GET OUT!!!!!!!!
Madam, No Paloma and Diego abeg.
SJK is still USING HER MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

MY BABY, REALLY?!!!!!!!!!!
PUMHAENGZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that song!!!!!!!

Exactly, she should step up or GET OUT!!!!!!!!
Madam, No Paloma and Diego abeg.
SJK is still USING HER MOUTH.

LMAO, i can't wait for him to vex for her, i just want to see him upset again...hehege

Looool, he has enjoyed it for how many months mbok he should allow us

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2018
sarang60:
I feel like watching PRAISE OF DEATH again.

I can’t seem to forget about it.

Oh my, I wanted it to exceed 6 episodes. LJS is such a great actor and am beginning to like Shin Hye Sun too. Have seen 4 of her dramas and she impressed me.
Have watched episodes 5n6 3times already.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Yoon hyun min has a new drama with go sung hee, I pray this one makes sense, i need to delete the memory of mama fairy from my life, I hope mcw gets a better offer too, probably with kbs, her hit dramas have been with kbs, I also need seo ji hoon to get a drama without annoying unrequited love, I swear if I watch him having one sided love again, I'll cry

P.S : happy birthday to my no 2 bias in t-ara eunjung the love of my life and to my no 1 bias in big bang the professional Seungri lol, I don't know what he's doing outside sef, he ought to use this opportunity to enlist, so they can all be released almost at the same time

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, princess lulu
Song of the day : thank you - 2pm

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : alive
Artists : shinee vs uji vs Jun k
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : shinee's song is good, it's like a mix of hip hop and rnb, as usual there is the rap section which is really not needed, it wasn't awful, it also wasn't very good

Uji features andup in this song, it's an ost, her vocals are on point, no question. It's pretty OK for ost standards.

Jun k's song starts with kind of a theatrical intro or something, then the chorus which is him basically singing alive repeatedly was beautiful and then boom the verses are some annoying raps, I mean I don't know why he won't just sing all through, he's really good at it, thankfully the bridge is sung but then we're back to the by force rap and the chorus playing on the background.

If I had to score shinee and uji would get a 3/5, and Jun k would get a 2/5 just because even though the chorus is what I like to refer to as lazy songwriting, it kinda works.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
toykathy:

Oh my, I wanted it to exceed 6 episodes. LJS is such a great actor and am beginning to like Shin Hye Sun too. Have seen 4 of her dramas and she impressed me.
Have watched episodes 5n6 3times already.

Yasssssss someone else gets me and this drama, it is such a beauty. The actors did it justice.

I have seen a few clips multiple times but I am going to see the whole thing again.

I don’t even want to think about LJS oppa, it is wedding bells in my head everytime I do. SHS is an impressive actress no doubt but her interpretation of POD was more than beyond amazing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just want to say that I am pleased with all the reviews here....when I read them it feels like I am watching all over again, it states almost all the feelings I had watching.

Well done guys.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
So mama fairy and the woodcutter cameraman, people are kissing and you're showing me the moon and the moon and the moon as if we don't have moon in Nigeria, well done o, thank God it wasn't even one better kiss aigoo what am I saying. Erm team Kim geum you people should comman carry your boy, he's falling upandan like humpty dumpty Chai poor baby. What the hell does that red fairy want with the professor, what revenge? What atonement? I don't even understand anything, both professor and geum have memories of being her husband. Next week's episode looks like it will be good, fingers crossed. Yesssssss Mina had her first real drama kiss, I feel like such a proud mother, her mouth actually moved, I'm such a byeontae sha. The by force funny side attractions are even increasing, now there making that dean or whatever crush on Kim geum's mother and acting a fool, eating peoples food and what not, they really need to cut out those people although the part where she bought him a nylon of green tea was funny sha. The only side attractions I like are those 2 in the lab, the doctor and that red haired gamer.

Yoon kyun sang's facial expressions in cwpfn are gold I swear, oga fainted again, this drama is funny sha, see the spraying, by the way he should add kleptomaniac to his resume, he stole cup lol. I totally knew the rooftop prince was the doctor, another unrequited love to cry over, now that he knows who his rival is, I hope he won't start giving him wrong therapy, dramas and portraying that someone watching you without your knowledge is love pfftt please that's borderline stalking, even all that walking behind someone when they don't know thing, I don't find it comfortable at all. Even when yks was watching her play with a cat, my brain was screaming you're a weirdo sir. Abeg who takes a 1 hour shower, her reason for ignoring baths and hair washing is still unrealistic to me, I don't care how busy they paint her out to be. Eottoke yks and kyj are totally cute though, when they met in the office after that kiss I was totally blushing on their behalf, were they speaking in code lol. Eeyah they broke our cleaning fairy's heart and he decided to punish everyone by going to the karaoke lmao, if na me dey there I for leave am comot. I really hope yoo jung messes with yks's head next week, he thinks he's sleek abi after kissing somebody you're now claiming you're not ready to date, your father there. I can't help but wonder if his back doesn't pain him with how low he has to bend to do a kiss scene.

I like how my strange hero is mixing angst, sorrow and darkness with random funny moments, lol jo bo ah is a case, I don't know whether to hate or love her, stupid children after making mouth, it took them less than 30 minutes to fall in love. I thought the drama would start serious, first thing I hear is Michael Jackson's song, then Whitney Houston then I see that guy from drinking solo and I just started laughing. By the way when oh when will fnc give Kwak dong yeon a lead role, he's been with them since he was a kid, he's good, he's handsome, what has he done to deserve supporting roles, and the worst part is fnc people are very loyal, I know he won't leave them anytime soon, I want my baby to shine jare. But he's so evil here though, I love him but I really want to wipe the floor with his face. I hope this people are not telling me that yoo seung ho at the age of 27 will go back to high school because he likes girl that doesn't deserve him, even if it's too mess with kdy it really doesn't make sense to me. That black guy is he jo bo ah's friend or what, he was in goodbye to goodbye too. Lol ysh said I don't even urinate facing the school, what an expression.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's true I just realized jo bo ah is a lefty, I don't know why I have a weakness for left handed people if I loved her 100% before, now I love her 1000%

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just found this in my gallery

Every EXO-L this comeback

I can’t wait for WAIT (pun intended)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
sarang60:
I just found this in my gallery
Every EXO-L this comeback
I can’t wait for WAIT (pun intended)
SARANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imma steal this for twitter right now!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

SARANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imma steal this for twitter right now!!!!!!

Hahahhaha go ahead ooo, me and my numerous screenshots...there are many I haven’t shared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.