Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank (2667 Views)

Get Extra 3% Discount For All Orders On Mycooh |nigeria Bargain Marketplace / Android Phone Battery (extreme Tweak) / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by Crexus: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Now here is a tweak on how you can get extra charge for your phone using your powerbank.

Scenario: Your battery is low say 2 - 15% and you have a charged Powerbank.

Follow these three easy steps to get your phone to above over 50% within a couple of minutes

1. Connect the Powerbank to your phone (this user used A+)
2. With the Powerbank inserted, switch off the phone and allow it to switch off completely then switch it back on (or simply reboot)
3. Check your battery meter..you'l see your extra power

This is not a phantom charge(initially I had that fear myself until I found out the charge is real and it's available for use....so enjoy!

P.S: This can be done only once for the 'magic charge' [s]do not repeat after the magic charge goes down[/s] Repeat only after you have charged the phone with 'NEPA'

Try it and share your testimony.

MUCH LOVE

#teamtecno

Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by Kelklein(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
lemme try this...brb
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by francis247(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Yeah. It works
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by psalmdave(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013
How many TEcno phones comes with power bank?
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by Kelklein(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2013
...dammit... it works o..but I hop this doesn't affect the battery life?
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by gbodimowo(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2013
It oaught not to affect it nah
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by Babalegba(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Kelklein: ...dammit... it works o..but I hop this doesn't affect the battery life?
it will almost certainly affect the battery longevity if you apply the tweak and then allow the battery to run out completely. Complete discharge of those kind of batteries will degrade the battery, that is why Tecno and other manufacturers make the phone tell you that battery is at 0% when it is actually not.
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by Crexus: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
psalmdave: How many TEcno phones comes with power bank?
all phantoms (A, A+ & A2) come with powerbanks ...I don't know about the rest..
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by psalmdave(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Crexus: all phantoms (A, A+ & A2) come with powerbanks ...I don't know about the rest..
ok thanks
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by psalmdave(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Crexus: all phantoms (A, A+ & A2) come with powerbanks ...I don't know about the rest..
ok thanks....
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by Anomnity: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I fear O! the tweak may damage the phones battery or the power bank in the short or long run
Re: Tecno Powerbank Tweak: How To Get Extra Powerboost From Your Powerbank by biggyrossy: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=Crexus][/quote]. plz how do I turn it off?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? / Power Hq Affordable Data Plans For Andriod Users / I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.