Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (29204 Views)

Nadia Buari News: Nadia Buari Says “thank You…” / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dotcomnamename: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rastamann: Am not saying Davido is rude but what will one say about a guy that gave him $3000 just like that? I don't know the criteria for choosing the winner but I watched most of the entries and this guy (winner) was surely not the best dancer!

You are a BLACK-RACIST sad
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dridowu: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dude hapi u
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chaydee: Thank you Nairalanders!

I promise to make this short, please read;

"Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"
Please read this with an open mind and let's be honest with our
comments (Banters are always welcome tho)

I know you wonder why I said; "Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"?
Does it have any meaning? Yes it does if we look at how most people
think of Nigerian celebrities.
We need to start changing our views and stop believing everything
you've heard or read about them.

He gave me $3000 not because I won but to enable me build a career for
myself. I've planned to record more videos from other artistes as
he(Davido) advised.

I still can't believe Davido called me and spoke with me like a
brother/friend (Is he not that Rude boy people talk about?).
He sent series of Texts but I still didn't believe him until he
forwarded his House address to my phone. Wowww!! (No, I still didn't
wanna go because it could still be a scam, it could never be that Rude
Davido).

So, i requested for a confirmation from one of his social handles. Lo
and behold, Davido gave me a "shout out" on twitter and also sent me a
Direct Message.
On getting to his house, he congratulated me and asked;
"Kiddy, what else can you do? what are your dreams?"

I was only expecting the normal way but he was just himself and I was
so free that we danced together to some other tracks.

By the way, he didn't pay me to compose all this; I just had to clear
my conscience and let the world know that these celebrities are
sometimes not what people think!

Thank You Nairalanders, Thank You Davido!
http://www.twitter.com/kiddymizzy
More videos coming up from me soon!!!

http://www./2013/10/skelewu-dance-winner-bello-moshood.htm

Good to know... that is why I also love my Tonto Dikeh cos I know she ain't what you people think...
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ACM10: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
TALK ABOUT A STAR STRUCK ADULT IDIOT! ...."OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE DAVIDO CALLED ME"......GEEZE SON GROW SOME BALLS AND MAN UP....U SHOULD DEFINITELY STICK TO YOUR SKELEWU DANCING OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Smooyis(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice of Davido. Its good to be appreciative also. What u have done here, cannot be quantified monetarily, because it comes out of a genuine heart. This will endear Davido to a lot of people like myself and help boost his PR. Thumbs up!

4 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ravensckar(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rastamann: Am not saying Davido is rude but what will one say about a guy that gave him $3000 just like that? I don't know the criteria for choosing the winner but I watched most of the entries and this guy (winner) was surely not the best dancer!
Ehhh Ehhh? Nigerians nd thr cheap way of scorin point. Wil anytin evr please ds folks? Mind u, He pays d piper dictates d tune. If evr u'r rich enof 2do somtin lyk ds(whch i doubt u can evr get rich wit ds blackman attitude of urs) do cal on me 2teach u how 2select ur own winner. Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Naijanonsense
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Smooyis(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
[i][/i]Nice of Davido. Its good to be appreciative also. What u have done here, cannot be quantified monetarily, because it comes out of a genuine heart. This will endear Davido to a lot of people like myself and help boost his PR. Thumbs up!Nice of Davido. Its good to be appreciative also. What u have done here, cannot be quantified monetarily, because it comes out of a genuine heart. This will endear Davido to a lot of people like myself and help boost his PR. Thumbs up!Nice of Davido. Its good to be appreciative also. What u have done here, cannot be quantified monetarily, because it comes out of a genuine heart. This will endear Davido to a lot of people like myself and help boost his PR. Thumbs up!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Aghagba(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwwwh....so I guess u ve his number now? wink kindly forward it to ma mail biko! wink

Just kiddn... grin
.abi o ma sista i nid d number

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by msogey(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013

Preach!!!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Emvin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cöngrates ma personal person
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by shegzi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady: Isn't there supposed to be a e-party to celebrate your success? smiley
you wan finish him money ne?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2013

he(Davido) advised.

Davido).

Direct Message.

WOW!

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by tellwisdom: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
nikkypearl:
sharrap broke arz angry
sharrap broke arz cheesy

You call me a broke azz?? . Ur matter dey court undecided
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Brymo: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwwwh....so I guess u ve his number now? wink kindly forward it to ma mail biko! wink

Just kiddn... grin
its should B lk dis,jus kidding, kiddy.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Ayorh4you(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2013

#GBAM!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
timpaker:

The day tellwisdom will say something positive about someone on Nairaland i swear i will quit N........ cheesy cheesy

You beat me to it grin

He NEVER EVER say anything positive... Like seriously, dude needs mental realignment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats bro...make sure you stick to davido, keep close to him. He has the capability to help you. Excel
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats again Kiddy smiley

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by LesbianBoy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Davido is a nice guy unlike that one that said ''Broke people always think they have an opinion'' angry

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Louis007: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2013

he(Davido) advised.

Davido).

Direct Message.

I was outside the corridor of his house on Wednesday nyt wen he came outside and asked me wat I was tinking abt cos he tot I was u!

Congrats, bro! David is a nice guy! Jst follow his advise and am sure u will get there!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Chaydee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
jchime: Congrats bro...make sure you stick to davido, keep close to him. He has the capability to help you. Excel

Sure bro, Thank you sir..... Something BIG is coming up soon!!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Ninilowo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: davido na my cousin nah!!so u don't know?check my profile pix u will see the resemblance!!! tongue
In FAST, you Is davido.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by greedie1(f): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Louis007:

I was outside the corridor of his house on Wednesday nyt wen he came outside and asked me wat I was tinking abt cos he tot I was u!

Congrats, bro! David is a nice guy! Jst follow his advise and am sure u will get there!
wat were u thinking about?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Never stop trying, one day you'll just get lucky and you'll forget how many times you've tried. Congratulations @ Chaydee

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lil homie lets go to strip club..

Here's the story about my $200 Lap Dance. (Though modified ) Im chillin in VIP, mind you I just turned 21.. I ain't never seen this much bosoms and Bottom in one place in my Life!! Every 5-10 minutes a Stripper would come by and ask, you wanna dance? My Scary Bottom would be like "No Thank you" So my dude hands this Chick a $10 like, Hook my boy up.. She pushes me in a Chair & starts dancing, humming on my balls and everything! It took everything in me not to bust all over myself.. But that's whole nother story, don't judge me!!!! So she gets done.. She says Thank you and walks off..

By now I'm not bout to get up with this Situation, so I sit there another 10 mins! A few mins later she comes by.. She says you want another dance? I'm like poo it's only $10 cool. She grabs my hand and takes me to a room She's dancing on me for about 20 mins.. I'm like, I think I Love her.. I didn't say it but I was thinking it tho.. She gets done dancing and says.. That'll be $75.. I'm like $75? Whatchu mean $75?!!! What happened to the $10 Lap Dances? I'm a college student, I can't afford no $75!!! Then she gets Mad at me.. Nigga I need my $75!!! I'm like, but I thought we were in Love.. I was thinkin that but I didn't say it..

I'm sad by now She said each Lapdance was $15 because we was in VIP and I danced 5 Songs.. I'm like Naughty Lady we was behind a Rope it went up $5? So Security comes by like is there a Problem? She says, Yes.. This Nigga owes me $75! I'm like how our relationship get to this? So Security is like you gotta pay her $75 Sir.. All I had was my debit Card so I'm like y'all got a ATM, he said over there!! While I'm walking to the ATM I knew I only had about $150 in my acct so I'm like I'm cool.. So somehow I only withdraw $40.. The Security was standing over me making me nervous.. I'm like Bleep, so I withdraw another $20.. But that only came up to $60 I'm like Bleep, I'm nervous as poo so I withdraw another $20 and hand my Ex.. I mean the Stripper the $80 and she walks off So I'm like this is bleeped up.. Glad I had the money, lesson learned..

But Hol'up that ain't the End.......The next day I get to the Gas Station and check my balance.. It was negative.. I'm like WTF?!?!? This is what happened... The Strip Club ATM fee was $19.. I withdrew $40, $20 & $20.. Each transaction costs me $19.. That totaled $137.. But Hol'up!! I only had $122 in my acct so I had 2 over draft fees of $25.. So that one Lap dance cost me $187 plus the extra $5 she took..

Total $192 So after it was all said and done, that Lap Dance cost me $192 and a Broken Heart!!!! If I see that Naughty Lady imma Upper-Cut her! the moral of this Story is.. Strippers are the Devil!! Thats why imma go to Magic City & pick up $1's till I get all my $192 back

So with this $3K we can get a lap dance from Niki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and lady gaga #no-worries. You can make another video on persona personally cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by manny4life(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You are a BLACK-RACIST sad

Never heard of that, this is first
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Chaydee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
REALITY101: Lil homie lets go to strip club..

Here's the story about my $200 Lap Dance. (Though modified ) Im chillin in VIP, mind you I just turned 21.. I ain't never seen this much bosoms and Bottom in one place in my Life!! Every 5-10 minutes a Stripper would come by and ask, you wanna dance? My Scary Bottom would be like "No Thank you" So my dude hands this Chick a $10 like, Hook my boy up.. She pushes me in a Chair & starts dancing, humming on my balls and everything! It took everything in me not to bust all over myself.. But that's whole nother story, don't judge me!!!! So she gets done.. She says Thank you and walks off..

By now I'm not bout to get up with this Situation, so I sit there another 10 mins! A few mins later she comes by.. She says you want another dance? I'm like poo it's only $10 cool. She grabs my hand and takes me to a room She's dancing on me for about 20 mins.. I'm like, I think I Love her.. I didn't say it but I was thinking it tho.. She gets done dancing and says.. That'll be $75.. I'm like $75? Whatchu mean $75?!!! What happened to the $10 Lap Dances? I'm a college student, I can't afford no $75!!! Then she gets Mad at me.. Nigga I need my $75!!! I'm like, but I thought we were in Love.. I was thinkin that but I didn't say it..

I'm sad by now She said each Lapdance was $15 because we was in VIP and I danced 5 Songs.. I'm like Naughty Lady we was behind a Rope it went up $5? So Security comes by like is there a Problem? She says, Yes.. This Nigga owes me $75! I'm like how our relationship get to this? So Security is like you gotta pay her $75 Sir.. All I had was my debit Card so I'm like y'all got a ATM, he said over there!! While I'm walking to the ATM I knew I only had about $150 in my acct so I'm like I'm cool.. So somehow I only withdraw $40.. The Security was standing over me making me nervous.. I'm like Bleep, so I withdraw another $20.. But that only came up to $60 I'm like Bleep, I'm nervous as poo so I withdraw another $20 and hand my Ex.. I mean the Stripper the $80 and she walks off So I'm like this is bleeped up.. Glad I had the money, lesson learned..

But Hol'up that ain't the End.......The next day I get to the Gas Station and check my balance.. It was negative.. I'm like WTF?!?!? This is what happened... The Strip Club ATM fee was $19.. I withdrew $40, $20 & $20.. Each transaction costs me $19.. That totaled $137.. But Hol'up!! I only had $122 in my acct so I had 2 over draft fees of $25.. So that one Lap dance cost me $187 plus the extra $5 she took..

Total $192 So after it was all said and done, that Lap Dance cost me $192 and a Broken Heart!!!! If I see that Naughty Lady imma Upper-Cut her! the moral of this Story is.. Strippers are the Devil!! Thats why imma go to Magic City & pick up $1's till I get all my $192 back

So with this $3K we can get a lap dance from Niki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and lady gaga #no-worries. You can make another video on persona personally cheesy

Hehehehehe.... Thanks, borrow me, i'll reimburse you grin
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
E nor go better for poverty... angry

Person nor go hear word because $3k wey we dey use pop champagne for Chicago.

Mtchew. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos) / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.