Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (29203 Views)

Nadia Buari News: Nadia Buari Says “thank You…” / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Airforce1: E nor go better for poverty... angry

Person nor go hear word because $3k wey we dey use pop champagne for Chicago.

Mtchew. undecided

What's wrong in accepting the gift even if you own the whole world? Like tellwisdom, armchair critic... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ninilowo:
In FAST, you Is davido.
I don't understand what you mean by this,what does it mean?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls i'm new here i don't know how to edit my profile
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Airforce1: E nor go better for poverty... angry

Person nor go hear word because $3k wey we dey use pop champagne for Chicago.

Mtchew. undecided

I know your type bro, you probably have negative -$15 in your account.

No matter how rich you're free money is sweet and there's one or two thing you can do with $3K. So shut d Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats man and it was really sweet of you to help correct people's wrong impression about him. Wish you all the best.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
helica: pls i'm new here i don't know how to edit my profile
you know what close ur browser,now open nairaland website on the page it shows you log into your account,after logging in at the top of the page you will see edit profile beside ur username just click on the edit profile tab and it takes you to ur profile page where you can edit ur profile,I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by AKMoney1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Whatever, na normal protocol abi you wan make he flog you or show you his other side ni? Abeg don't tell me nonsense undecided

Quote me make thunder fire you angry
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by 01mcfadden(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
God bless you Davido for giving us back some of our entitlement as your fan.
It still pains that i'm an awful dancer bt i still twist my rigid body at rythms because i may not have another chance of being a youth again.
Thanks bro for telling the people how good a man that gave you $3k is. Though,nobody is expecting anything short of that.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin seriously u need to be a permanent patient in yaba left...
Ur posts thou annoying but funny

tellwisdom: My guy, go and spend ur peanut and don't disturb us sad
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rastamann: Am not saying Davido is rude but what will one say about a guy that gave him $3000 just like that? I don't know the criteria for choosing the winner but I watched most of the entries and this guy (winner) was surely not the best dancer!

Jah rastafari!! Your username suggests we share the same culture fi Life. Jah bless, but regarding your comments I and I
will like to remember you seh its not da best that always win, sometimes it depends on luck. Big up Brethren Sellasie I bless
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by fuckluv(f): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
timpaker:

The day tellwisdom will say something positive about someone on Nairaland i swear i will quit N........ cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin Is he that mean?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Monzuur(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ppl are damn 4ni........kudos guy spend it wisely.........
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Louis007: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
gree-die:

wat were u thinking about?

I was tinking abt u !!! Lol!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by olafusimic(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
timpaker:

The day tellwisdom will say something positive about someone on Nairaland i swear i will quit N........ cheesy cheesy

lol!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Big time nonsense and stupid annoying meaningless songs. Thou its not just naija..
What is skelewu undecided
Lee Herds: Naijanonsense

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by skyscraperTM(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
i wanted to comment but i'd chanqed my mind
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Iaz93: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
chai! money good oh! see as davido dey call im senior kiddy. Lol! OP, you're over 20 na.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by cold(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mcquine: Talentless artiste using power of money for fame visit ma blog read about naija celebrities criticism a www.mcquezblogs..com
You just killed your blog with this comment
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by mrofficial(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Never heard of that, this is first

That means you've not seen Uncle Ruckus of Boonducks smiley
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dheaven: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congratulations. Congratulations.
Congratulations.
Congratulations.
Congratulations.
Congratulations.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by randwise(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Gosh! Can*t bliv females were the first to comment and most comments here have the tag (f)! Ummm..
Thumbs up to them!.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by fpeter(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
tellwisdom: My guy, go and spend ur peanut and don't disturb us sad

BEEF......I SURE SAY U NEVA SMELL DOLLAR NOTES B4 SEF ODE! undecided
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrat bro,am happy for u. plz utilise that money God will help u. Let me ask o,and it gose out to every NLD . Why is it that we are nt proud of our Money(Naira) ? What in the world with these $,€,£ and so on. plz convert that money to naira jare.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chaydee: Thank you Nairalanders!

I promise to make this short, please read;

"Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"
Please read this with an open mind and let's be honest with our
comments (Banters are always welcome tho)

I know you wonder why I said; "Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"?
Does it have any meaning? Yes it does if we look at how most people
think of Nigerian celebrities.
We need to start changing our views and stop believing everything
you've heard or read about them.

He gave me $3000 not because I won but to enable me build a career for
myself. I've planned to record more videos from other artistes as
he(Davido) advised.

I still can't believe Davido called me and spoke with me like a
brother/friend (Is he not that Rude boy people talk about?).
He sent series of Texts but I still didn't believe him until he
forwarded his House address to my phone. Wowww!! (No, I still didn't
wanna go because it could still be a scam, it could never be that Rude
Davido).

So, i requested for a confirmation from one of his social handles. Lo
and behold, Davido gave me a "shout out" on twitter and also sent me a
Direct Message.
On getting to his house, he congratulated me and asked;
"Kiddy, what else can you do? what are your dreams?"

I was only expecting the normal way but he was just himself and I was
so free that we danced together to some other tracks.

By the way, he didn't pay me to compose all this; I just had to clear
my conscience and let the world know that these celebrities are
sometimes not what people think!

Thank You Nairalanders, Thank You Davido!
http://www.twitter.com/kiddymizzy
More videos coming up from me soon!!!

http://www./2013/10/skelewu-dance-winner-bello-moshood.htm
big dude! na #4.8h david dash o. Anyways congratu,u really shake ur muscles.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by fpeter(f): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
GOD BLESS OUR VERY OWN NAIRABRODA, KEEP MAKING US PROUD
AND KEEP RAISING SEUN'S FLAG......... wink
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by souleymon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rastamann: Am not saying Davido is rude but what will one say about a guy that gave him $3000 just like that? I don't know the criteria for choosing the winner but I watched most of the entries and this guy (winner) was surely not the best dancer!

You wanted those that swung that booties huh
He danced to the rhythm of the song, Making Steps when appropriate

I know you are not hating, rather applaud recognized person
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by pri3stess(f): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
engineerd: TALK ABOUT A STAR STRUCK ADULT IDIOT! ...."OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE DAVIDO CALLED ME"......GEEZE SON GROW SOME BALLS AND MAN UP....U SHOULD DEFINITELY STICK TO YOUR SKELEWU DANCING OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED!
Ntoo I know say you dey vex because no be you win the money. Instead of you to celebrate with him you are here hating. That's probably why God is not blessing you.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by vosquare: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
naijaloaded also claimed deir member also won d competition
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by nonsookongwu(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
adefemi007: How I wish I can dance
don't worry, u can do a lot more things.....its all about ur preparation meeting opportunity.....that's luck bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos) / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.