Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33664 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2008
HAHAHAHAH! grin

AGREE!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:46am On Jul 22, 2008
Gab, Scorpion is in ma house (correction, in your house) with me. He will go to see you after you finish work today. Please get your boy our of there.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Jul 22, 2008
Yes I know. . . . . . . I saw him in the house reading, . . . . . I baked an apple pie and my bf cooked come beef stew this morning and I brought some over for you and thats when I saw him and I sneaked through the back door, left the food on the table and left quietly. . . . Am not in the good mood this morning so I'm just gonna avoid confronting him. . . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:56am On Jul 22, 2008
Oh yes, I saw the tray of Pie, Stew, a jug of orange juice and some of your sunflowers in a vase together with a Good Morning Card! HAHA! You still have some time to give me your gardens and a card. . . grin I have to say you both are some great cooks. You say you can;t cook and look at you, making a pie out from scratch. Not many people can do that you know? Anyways, it tasted excellent. Can you two pleaseeee cook for me everyday tongue
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2008
And why are you in abad mood? Fighting with your cousin brother again?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Jul 22, 2008
Me? Fighting with my cousin brother? Nah. . . . I dont do that only when he annoys me than I will try to annoy him back.

Am not in a good mood because my brother stole some money from my bf. My bf says its okay but I'm not happy with it. I am waiting for my brother to come back and than I will have to have a word with him. . . . angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:02am On Jul 22, 2008
OH NOTTTTTTTTTT AGAIN. . . . . . Your brother needs to be put in jail! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2008
yeap. . . . . and yet they say Nigerian men are liars and cheaters. This is a malaysian dude. . . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:54am On Jul 22, 2008
By the way Scorp, you like my sunflowers? heheh! I grew them at the back of my house. I have to show it to you this evening. I gave everyone hibiscus today but you get sunflowers.   grin (which means you're a good friend and a good brother to me.)  wink

Oh no. am not a good cook compared to my boyfriend. He's the best.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:56am On Jul 22, 2008
Gave who hibiscus

Babe, actually you dont have to do all that. I'm already satisfied and please with the food you brought over. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2008
Hibiscus for those staying at the beach house. They get hibiscus and a good morning card. And they got scones, wholemeal bread, croissants, fruits and yoghurt only. Seeee? You get stew and pie and fruits. Heheh!

Noooo. . . . I think presentation is very important! So therefore a meal must have some flowers and nice folded napkins. OHHHH Do you like the napkin folding I fold you? HAHAHA!  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:02am On Jul 22, 2008
Even if I get scones and bread and hisbiscus, I would love it you know that? My girl dont do this for me and I have 5 gf's in the past, none will do this and none will plant a garden at the back of her house.

heheheh! Looking at the napkin, I was wondering, how on earth did you ever thought of that and this time, what is the name of that folding

I dont know if I were to touch it or not because it looks really nice.

Do you do the same thing for your boy?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:05am On Jul 22, 2008
I'm sorry Chase but I just love doing it. I want to be a landlady in the future. I love renting rooms to people and serving meals and doing my gardening and stuff like that. Hey, I folded it and can fold 100 of those napkin in 5 minutes so just use it. That folding is called The Cockscromb but usually people call it Cinderella shoes as it does look like Cindy's shoes. smiley

Tonight am baking buns so you'll see tomorrow a napkin being fold into a Lotus and I will place those buns on it. YEAAA!!! Ok, now you get me all excited!  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2008
LordChaser:

Even if I get scones and bread and hisbiscus, I would love it you know that? My girl don't do this for me and I have 5 girlfriend's in the past, none will do this and none will plant a garden at the back of her house.

heheheh! Looking at the napkin, I was wondering, how on earth did you ever thought of that and this time, what is the name of that folding

I don't know if I were to touch it or not because it looks really nice.

Do you do the same thing for your boy?

Nope, he gets much more than that! HAHA! I dont give him flowers on his tray because I eat together with him. But when he wakes up, I prepare the bath tub with warm water and place flower petals and lychee soap essence in them. You remember that soap which I brought for you the other day? That one. But I cannot give you both that soap cause I'm running out of ingredients. Today amd going to the market to see if I can get peaches and I'll make some out of it to let you guys bath at night.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2008
Ohhh yes, I remembered that soap. I LOVEEEEEE th smell of it. Its really good!!! How did you learn to make that anywayz

But the one which I love most was when I was sick the other day, you poured in a mint soap and a little lemon grass and some rose petals for to bath. That was refreshing! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:14am On Jul 22, 2008
I learn it from the internet a long time ago. And then I would try to substitute alot of things to make it my own. I know. . . . . Everyone loves it especially my father. grin

By the way, my bf invited you to come eat tonight. He'll be cooking. What do you say?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2008
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INVITE ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

how about scorpion?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:16am On Jul 22, 2008
LordChaser:

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INVITE ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

how about scorpion?

I;m very sorry. let me rephrase that. My boyfriend wants you and Scorpion to come by for dinner as he will be cooking.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:16am On Jul 22, 2008
Yeap sure. ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by acidrop(f): 5:19am On Jul 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

I;m very sorry. let me rephrase that. My boyfriend wants you and Scorpion to come by for dinner as he will be cooking.
what about me?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

what about me?

grin grin grin I think Gabby would most love to invite you if you are in Labuan Island, Malaysia. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by acidrop(f): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2008
n who said am not undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:32am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

n who said am not undecided

I'm sure youre not cause your profile says youre in Australia.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2008
GABBYYYY!!!! I miss your cooking. . . . sad But its okay because soon I go there I'll get to eat all of your cooking! grin

Oh can you make that Kiwi Manggo soap essence for me please smiley
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2008
AshtonJake:

GABBYYYY!!!! I miss your cooking. . . . sad But its okay because soon I go there I'll get to eat all of your cooking! grin

Oh can you make that Kiwi Manggo soap essence for me please smiley

Awwww. . . . Thanks. You look too highly on me you know that? But after you try my boy's cooking, you will want to eat his food instead of mine for sure.

Uhm sorry the time you come, the Mango will be out as it is not the season. I dont know, depending on my mango tree. But theres the grapefruit season by then so I can make Kiwi and grapefruit soap as well as JAM!!! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

DAMN. . . . . GABBBYYYYY!!! can you be my girlfriend
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2008
AnthonyKil:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

DAMN. . . . . GABBBYYYYY!!! can you be my girlfriend

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! grin crazy nut case. . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2008

GABBY! How come you dont invite me to come over? sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by HCH3COO: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2008
gabriel wetin dey happen
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2008
HCH3COO:

gabriel wetin dey happen

What happen? What do you mean bro?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by HCH3COO: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2008
gabrwyl you no sabi pidgin grin
it's like saying what's up
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2008
Ooohh Sorry brotha. I got confuse cause you add the happen at the back. I thought whats up is Wetin dey and when you add the happen at the back it means what happen? heheh!

Anyways, nothing much bro. Just writing my diary. Whats up with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.