Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33674 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2008
omoovie:

Wow---errrmmmm---yeah. ding-dong---there's facebook for reminiscing/social networking, this is Nairaland (as in Nigerian money as in Nigerian people as in coast of West Africa as in y am I using "as in"wink please back to d Nairaland gist dolls. Thank you for the spontaneous entertainment though!

;-D

Smooches!

Hey Doll, Blame Gabby. She was the one whom came in here in da first place. We're just tagging along. Facebook? Nah. . . . That place is boiring and LAME. . . . . What do you do besides Poking and throwing sheeps at people and have a Baby! What a Looser (No offense Gab but it is lame. . . .) Like here, you can give your opinions towards so many other various topics, dont you think so baby? cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 1:54am On Jul 11, 2008
Yeap agree. We wouldn't be here if it werent for Gabby. HEY GABBY!!! WHY NOT GO TO A MALAYSIAN FORUM WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A NIGERIAN ONE
We're all from various countries but none of us are from Nigeria. undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2008
Yeah. . . Now I'm confuse. . . . Why are we here in the first place

I thought this is an International Forum. Since when it became a Nigerian forum undecided lipsrsealed

Ok, Now I'm scared. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:57am On Jul 11, 2008
GABBY. . . . . Explanation please . . . I'm confuse myself undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2008
Its amazing that after such a long time in here, their arent any Nigerian people bashing us out of here. Yeah I agree Mig . . . . . . Now I'm scared. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2008
I dont have to worry guys cause I'm Black myself! grin So you guys better be soooo afraid. . . . HAHA! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:08am On Jul 11, 2008
Guys, are you blaming me for bringing you in here? Ok, let me refresh all of your minds on how did we all end up here in the first place.

For your information, I have a half Nigerian half Jamaican boyfriend (but he is more exposed to the Nigerian culture) and he knows alot of Malaysian culture and language and food so I kinda feel that if I learn his culture and a little of his language, I might be able to surprise him so I went online and I found Nairaland Forum which is obviously a Nigerian forum. I came in here and learn so many cultures, food, mind set, knowledge about Nigeria and a little bit of their language. Not untill last month a guy name Anthony from the United States of America came looking for me in here and he smartly decide to invite all you guys in here as well! So there, thats how you guys end up here.

Why are you scared? Scared of what? I think the only Nairalander whom will bite your head off in here is me. The rest are friendly folks so yeah, be very afraid of me and only me. . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:13am On Jul 11, 2008
You guys do not want to go to a Malaysian Forum. . . grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2008
Gabby just wondering . . . . . If lets say you got married to your bf and have babies with him, what will yur baby be? Like the race. . . I was just curious. . . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2008
The baby will be a Blasian. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2008
I've seen white and black or white and asian and they look good. You think a Blasian baby will look good too?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2008
Why are you asking this kinda weird odd questions? How would I know? I think it depends on the eyes of the beholder dont you think so. However I'll show you some picture of Blasian people. Wait.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2008
Heres one

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2008
Heres one

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2008
Another one

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2008
and another one

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2008
and again

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2008
not enough?

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2008
this is a hot Blasian

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2008
LOVEEEE HER! grin

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2008
Dont tell me you dont know Tiger Woods

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2008
He's Blasian too

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2008
There! A few Blasian people and I think you have more than enough pictures to know how does a Blasian person look like.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2008
Let me add in . . . . . Denyce Lawton is half korean and half black

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2008
Did you guys know that Naomi Campbell is 1/4 Chinese?

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by OrumbaS89(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2008
Ok,

I have been following this convo for ten pages. I know have questions.

1. Gaby, you used to be a devil believer? And a Nigerian man is dating you? Keep him. He must be really understanding.

2. How the hell did the crazy nigga, cracker, asian, and undefinable person meet? I want to know.

3. Kil, you have cool contacts. Where did you get them?

4. How are all of you doing?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2008
OrumbaS89:

Ok,

1. Gaby, you used to be a devil believer? And a Nigerian man is dating you? Keep him. He must be really understanding.

2. How the hell did the crazy nigga, cracker, asian, and undefinable person meet? I want to know.

uhm. . . . I assume crazynigga is LordChaser, Cracker is AnthonyKil, asian is Gabby and undefinable person is who? You're talking about me or the Indian dude cause the Indian dude is Asian as well?

I'm fine thank you but I don't know about the rest of the crazy people in here.  cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2008
And are you Blasian
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2008
OrumbaS89:

Ok,

DAMN BABY! You're so hot. . . cool I would so like to get to know ya. Any chance ? grin

Jake, I think she is Blasian thats why she is Hot. grin And babe, are you callin me a Cracker? undecided Why's that? I should be DA HOT ONE. cool grin
Contacts? What contacts babe? I dont get you. undecided But am sure I would loveee to get your Contact. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2008
AnthonyKil:

DAMN BABY! You're so hot. . . cool I would so like to get to know ya. Any chance ? grin

Jake, I think she is Blasian thats why she is Hot. grin And babe, are you callin me a Cracker? undecided Why's that? I should be DA HOT ONE. cool grin
Contacts? What contacts babe? I don't get you. undecided But am sure I would loveee to get your Contact. wink

DAMN! This White Ass Nigger just wont stop flirtin with DA LADIES!!! angry Havent you had enough humpin in one week? PERVERT! Go and smoke your crack DUMB ASS! angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Contacts? What contacts babe? I don't get you. undecided But am sure I would loveee to get your Contact. wink
Anthony Anthony Anthony. . . . . You're the sadeest thing I've ever heard. . . . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2008
OrumbaS89:

Ok,

Gabby, over to you. heheh! I'm lazy to type an essay. grin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And OrumbaS89, you;'ve been reading this thread for 10 PAGES astagafiralazim. . . You dont feel bored or somethin undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.