Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha (12983 Views)

The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / 14th January Declared Public Holiday For Eid-el-Maulud / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by DrO: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Haaa thank God... All the time to complete my research on trachoma
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by rocksteady007: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2013
vislabraye: 16th is my birthday !!!

Go CNN or AJezeera
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by uglyBetty1(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thank God. I don dey find this announcement since. They for make am monday and tuesday na. Make person continue with the weekend. Any way, I go rest well.
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
happy Eid-ul-adha in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Make una com sokoto, holiday has already bgan in ernest. We kip making a joke of ourslvs, we ar screaming project 20:2020 yet we take at least 8working days for holidays in a calendar year. Its xo bad up here where these lazy abokis take as much as 20working days for religious holidays. We will never get there at this rate, nt with our lazy northern folks
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by fissie4temmie: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
doublewisdom: God bless Nigeria. Na 3 days I go take sha. grin grin grin
way to know that you are an employee...lolz
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by mercurie(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
yunglykmine: Flexing start... grin
But why not Monday, 14th & Tuesday, 15th? Na that one go make sense pass.

Anyway,Happy Sallah to the Muslim faithfuls.

So that if u dey ph, u go get chance go oil mill on wednesday go shop. Lol
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by killuminati(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Happy Eid ul Adha!
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by deebrain(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
wishing all my muslim peeps and nairaland in general-HAPPY EDL-KABIR in advance.
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Red_Card: This is just the official one because I have been on holiday since IMSU refused to grant me admission

LOL.
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has declared Tuesday, 15th and Wednesday, 16th October, 2013 as Public holidays to mark Eid-el-Kabir Sallah celebration.

The Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government on Thursday in a statement signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Interior, Fatima Bamidele.

He congratulated the Muslim faithfuls and enjoined them and all other Nigerians to join hands with the President of the country, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in his sustained efforts to raise Nigeria to the next level of development.

Moro further urged all Nigerians to use the occasion to pray for peace and unity across the nation while also wishing all Nigerians a most rewarding and peaceful celebration.

http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/7369-fg-declares-sallah-holidays
why are they omitting monday, they 4 make it five straight days nah
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by MUHDAI(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2013
That is good. Eidel mubarak to all muslims
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by Christine01(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
olrotimi: Make una com sokoto, holiday has already bgan in ernest. We kip making a joke of ourslvs, we ar screaming project 20:2020 yet we take at least 8working days for holidays in a calendar year. Its xo bad up here where these lazy abokis take as much as 20working days for religious holidays. We will never get there at this rate, nt with our lazy northern folks

Oga, abeg take am easy. Don't you remember grin that all work and no play makes (Jack )Jubril a dull boy?
Re: 15th And 16th October Declared Public Holidays For Eid-ul-Adha by lilkelv(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2013
2 days of jaye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France / How Was Muslims Prayers Reduced From 50 To 5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.