Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? (2207 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum / Let's Use Good English On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by VirginFinder: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Just observed that some users have 'Nobody' with no link as their usernames.

In other words, they have become anonymous.

Seun who are these special members who have attained this anonymous status and how can one become one?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by kingofpool: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2013
cheesy hahahahaha....i thought am the only pesin that observed this......gud to knw u 2 did....seun explain to us nw
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2013
i think its seun or his moderators.
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by VirginFinder: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2013
chidyhels: i think its seun or his moderators.

At all.

I know a popular Nairalander who has now become a 'nobody'. And it's a she! grin
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by druid06(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
It's sets of users who were active on the forum then later went ahead to deactivate their accounts.
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by VirginFinder: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2013
druid06: It's sets of users who were active on the forum then later went ahead to deactivate their accounts.

Really?

How does someone deactivate their account?

Please I would like to know. wink

But then the 'nobody' has just posted in a front page topic. grin How come?

1 Like

Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by druid06(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Go to the edit profile hyper link and the top left corner of your brower and click on it.

Scroll down and click on deactivate account.

The dude who had his topic moved to the frontpage probably deleted his account after he created the topic or when it was moved to the front page for personal reason.
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by VirginFinder: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
druid06: Go to the edit profile hyper link and the top left corner of your brower and click on it.

Scroll down and click on deactivate account.

The dude who had his topic moved to the frontpage probably deleted his account after he created the topic or when it was moved to the front page for personal reason.

Thanks bro!

Btw, this must be a new development cos I used to think nobody could deactivate their account beforehand. smiley

Nice one all the same. smiley
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by Seun(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1458958/response-open-letter-seun-osewa let's discuss this issue on the main thread.
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by Lilimax(f): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thought I was the only one that saw it angry
Not a good sight at all sad.
It somehow disrupts the flow of communication undecided
I should be able to know who said what smiley?
Re: Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Many Nairaland members asked for it, and so we felt we had no choice: www.nairaland.com/1458958/response-open-letter-seun-osewa

(1)

Who Have Seen This Maize / See This House Building With Plastic Bottles / Creating A Thread For Each Match In Sports Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.