Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin (33660 Views)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by slap1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Who said crime does not pay?

3 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by picoba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
We are looking forward to see the first set of graduate from that University.

Goat can't give birth to elephant. That is sure
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
dr dams: Wot has being a grad got to do with establishment of a school?
Im tell u say na im go be V.C?

Enterpreneurship is another ball game Sir!

But seriously, Asari has succeded in brainwashing ND.

The first Nigerian private university was established a barely literate person, Chief Igbinedion. Maybe they don't know.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
He would shout that the Niger Delta is abandoned,

When he too gets some largesse from the govt he also abandons the Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by obailala(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Proud B.Mil graduates of the Faculty of Militancy and Ballistic Affairs cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by ajasa4link: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
A man who dropped out of school to resort to crime...A man who was the master mind of various act of vandalism and oil theft....A man who organized and supervised the kidnapping of professionals and expatriate... A man who threatens national security with his infamous speeches.... That same man now owns a university which is expected to mould youths into well behaved members of the society....WHAT AN INSULT ON EDUCATION!

13 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by iGeneral: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Honestly, this is in line with the transformation agenda of Mr president.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by fkaz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr. Asari-Dokubo said he chose to establish the institutions in Benin Republic because he does not only live there, but has adopted it as his country.

Asari will run from nigeria to benin, if gbege start,

He definitely abandon ND one day, this is not the first time of him claiming benin republic.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by deebrain(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
the sons of men! They build things that foster peace and development while the utter things that bring destruction. May our utterances not destroy our legacies. Amen.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by 3ace(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of unical and rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless
Haba na, that's unfair. What about Bill Gate? He's not the only one.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by obayaya(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
ajasa4link: A man who dropped out of school to resort to crime...A man who was the master mind of various act of vandalism and oil theft....A man who organized and supervised the kidnapping of professionals and expatriate... A man who threatens national security with his infamous speeches.... That same man now owns a university which is expected to mould youths into well behaved members of the society....WHAT AN INSULT ON EDUCATION!

my brother, it beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Vivly(f): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
What will they be teaching?? sad
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dady12: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
if asari claim he is in a strugle to liberate niger delta region ,why did he not establish one in the region? they are all fighting for their private pocket and always cry out if their pocket is running dry,in fact,where did he have money for that white elephant project?he should arrested and tried by any competent court to prove his source of wealth than he calling on the arrest of innocent nigerians

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by duality(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of unical and rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless

How many professors, own Universities?

dady12: if asari claim he is in a strugle to liberate niger delta region ,why did he not establish one in the region? they are all fighting for their private pocket and always cry out if their pocket is running dry,in fact,where did he have money for that white elephant project?he should arrested and tried by any competent court to prove his source of wealth than he calling on the arrest of innocent nigerians

I'd like to know your reply, had he established it in Rivers State; Nigeria. would it be different?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by mystery001(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
But we all know the type of University it is going to be. One with a beautiful edifice and structures but seriously lacking in research, attraction of smart academicians and still using archaic learning and assesment methods. I personally know a retired Nigerian Airforce Officer working in one of his Benin Republic school as an administrator. Any connection between a Military Officer and an ex-militant? This collaboration certainly not good for the educational sector.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by omonla555: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
A bloody Mechanic
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Fresh air.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by umar745(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's wealth creation program. Imagine o! A thief, kidnapper and murderer feigning regional interest can't even invest in the region he claims to fight for. Anyway, its an hour past lunch time and am unemployed

2 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by peruso: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
And he will come. To Nigeria. To be doing the gej ranting! If he was confident enough in "his goodluck why did. He not come to establish it here.

Olodo!!!!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by umar745(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
duality:

How many professors, own Universities?

I'd like to know your reply, had he established it in Rivers State; Nigeria. would it be different?
yes it would have, he would still be a thief but he would have been a thief giving back to his society. The drivers, the cleaners, the security guards would have been from the region. Infact that you'll ask if it'll make any difference if it was cited in Rivers state makes me doubt your ... My girlfriend says I'm the gift that keeps on giving. But I digress.

2 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sann204: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rank this Ogun State governor

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by omusiliyu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Few months ago Tompolo ex-millitant and School cert holder purchased Private Jet worth #2.12BN, now Asari-Dokubo built a private University from Fed-Govt money in Rep of Benin, and Nigeria graduates are roamin the street searchin for work. Is it not better to join BH, Millitants than goin to school, it seems our government prefferd those deadly act than schoolin that's why ASUU is on strike for the past 3months... God will judge sha...

6 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by nerodenero: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
yunglykmine: Mr. Asari-Dokubo is, like former Niger Delta militants enjoying massive patronage from the current administration, believe to be very wealthy but his source of income is largely unknown
This is the kind of individual we celebrate in Nigeria.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by nerodenero: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
sann204: Rank this Ogun State governor
Why derail the thread? Open a thread to satisfy your curiosity

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by beezman(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hahahabhahhaahhahaah see Nigerian film,part 7.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Toktee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
That is where militants,kidnappers,oil thieves,pirates,armrobbers,terrorists,smugglers etc will be trained to terrorise niger delta,niger delta ix in trouble.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by LeStylo: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of Unical and Rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless

Well, more "good" news. He's on his way to being declared a CHANCELLOR and awarded dozens of Honorary Doctorate degrees.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
university to train militants or doctors?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by duality(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
umar745: yes it would have, he would still be a thief but he would have been a thief giving back to his society. The drivers, the cleaners, the security guards would have been from the region. Infact that you'll ask if it'll make any difference if it was cited in Rivers state makes me doubt your ... My girlfriend says I'm the gift that keeps on giving. But I digress.

Firstly, are you the same person as dady12?

My point is on the highlighted part of his post.

dady12: if asari claim he is in a strugle to liberate niger delta region ,why did he not establish one in the region? they are all fighting for their private pocket and always cry out if their pocket is running dry,in fact,where did he have money for that white elephant project?he should arrested and tried by any competent court to prove his source of wealth than he calling on the arrest of innocent nigerians

Look at the highlighted very well and you 'll see my point. If you are the same person, you 'll see that this last post does not follow the thought pattern of the first.

Note; I don't make baseless criticism because I think broadly. Fact is, you'll condemn him anyway, even if he establishes it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by yanshless: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
I'M PROUD OF MY FELLOW MALABITE.
THE AVERAGE MALABITE IS THE MOST UNPREDICTABLE INDIVIDUAL...SURPASSING SOCIETAL LOW EXPECTATIONS OF HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT UNICAL IS MOST KNOWN FOR. HANDS TOUGHENED BY STRUGGLES THROUGH STRAINS OF THE BASTARDS.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Omen100(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
So much of a freedom fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.