Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin (33676 Views)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by ilebaami: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
banki: and you will see him shouting "my people this my people that" then he goes to benin republic and opens a university....ive always said the niger delta problems are not from the northern elite southern elite eastern elite the problem is from their own leaders

tell me why the university was not established in bayelsa, if he truly loves his people he should make it to the highest standards make it free for his people and set it up in the heart of the niger delta.....then I would know that truly himself and other freedom fighters are truly fighting for the welfare of the people
For all those who think others are free to invest wherever while Asari and his ND should be doing freedom fighter I am sorry for you. There's a new kid on thE block and he and his ND run this OILY town for life. Do your maths at the coming NC. HE who pays the piper compiles the top ten.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Sagamite,

What has been your contributions to the development of uk where u acquired ur education.? The only thing u contribute to uk economy is nothing but brigandage, cataclysm, thuggery and mindless terrorism. Other countries like indians and pakistian in uk owned the biggest small and medium enterprises dat are patronised by european in uk. How many white patronise ur restaurant, you heard me african restaurant to enjoy the african cruise. Most of the companies run by you and ur brother lack transparancy, accountability, quality and good working condition. That is while there is a ceiling to ur level of advancement in ur profession becos of functional fixation created by ur primitive and corrupt mentality. Now, u have the best of social amenities in your host country, why have u not own and manage a network of business empire. Have u heard of how the 419 brother developed california? Do u know that it takes american several years to build a prosperous and healthy society? Do u think america was made in a day? Do u know wen america started democracy, it is the male elite that were given the right to vote and be vote for but as time progressed, the female and black were able to face and overcome the challenge tru sheer temerity and determination. do u know that the american civil war marked the turning point in the usa where a national conference were held in philadaephia and a constitution were crafted to make american the beckon of hope and a world's model democracy? Do u know how the british criminals developed australia dat the aborigines have been living for so many years wen they were dumped on the island on vovage. I think the above cases are strong moral lesson for you. There are huge opportunities back home especially in construction, manufacturing, and telecommunication with information techonology and publishing. Do you know ur country spent 3 billion naira yearly importing textbook from indians and over 300 billion importing software from indians. Most of the nokia, samgsung and lg care center are dominated by indians and chinese technician claiming to be engineers. Nigeria has become indians and chinese second home. The problem is perspective. Come back home and turn our mountain into a goldmine. There can never be success without adversity. U have the option now to take advantage of the opportunity now or the opportunity will take care of you. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
d citizen:
@Sagamite,

What has been your contributions to the development of uk where u acquired ur education.? The only thing u contribute to uk economy is nothing but brigandage, cataclysm, thuggery and mindless terrorism. Other countries like indians and pakistian in uk owned the biggest small and medium enterprises dat are patronised by european in uk. How many white patronise ur restaurant, you heard me african restaurant to enjoy the african cruise. Most of the companies run by you and ur brother lack transparancy, accountability, quality and good working condition. That is while there is a ceiling to ur level of advancement in ur profession becos of functional fixation created by ur primitive and corrupt mentality. Now, u have the best of social amenities in your host country, why have u not own and manage a network of business empire. Have u heard of how the 419 brother developed california? Do u know that it takes american several years to build a prosperous and healthy society? Do u think america was made in a day? Do u know wen america started democracy, it is the male elite that were given the right to vote and be vote for but as time progressed, the female and black were able to face and overcome the challenge tru sheer temerity and determination. do u know that the american civil war marked the turning point in the usa where a national conference were held in philadaephia and a constitution were crafted to make american the beckon of hope and a world's model democracy? Do u know how the british criminals developed australia dat the aborigines have been living for so many years wen they were dumped on the island on vovage. I think the above cases are strong moral lesson for you. There are huge opportunities back home especially in construction, manufacturing, and telecommunication with information techonology and publishing. Do you know ur country spent 3 billion naira yearly importing textbook from indians and over 300 billion importing software from indians. Most of the nokia, samgsung and lg care center are dominated by indians and chinese technician claiming to be engineers. Nigeria has become indians and chinese second home. The problem is perspective. Come back home and turn our mountain into a goldmine. There can never be success without adversity. U have the option now to take advantage of the opportunity now or the opportunity will take care of you. A word is enough for the wise.

You are a professional person!

Someone told you I own a restaurant or have the mentality cretins like you bring to the UK to run businesses like restaurants?

https://www.nairaland.com/815209/femi-kuti-nominated-grammy-award/1#9675962

Fucktards like you that type in textspeak and have no standards are the ones that run Nigerian businesses here, not intellectuals like me.

Fucktards that do not even know how to put sentences in paragraphs.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by andyolo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
No wonder their's no development in ND, particularly rivers state. Asari or whatever u call ur self? If u can't develop ur state wit ur oil stolen money who else will do it for you. U complain of ur. Regoion been underdeveloped yet u stole money and develop other pples country and economy. Shame on you!!!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by twosquare(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Don't worry, Shekau(leader of Boko Haram) will soon get his own university.... surely E.T.T grin
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
twosquare: Don't worry, Shekau(leader of Boko Haram) will soon get his own university.... surely E.T.T grin

Under a person like Jonathan, Shekau will probably get an ambassadorship to Afghanistan or Iran.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by realteflon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
You see how this so called freedom fighter for Niger delta people has ended up. He fought a selfish battle for himself. Now because his voice became loudest, the govt of Nigeria listen to him alone while the underdevelopment and decay continues in niger delta.

Now you all know why I said unemployed and underemployed graduate's voice needs to become loudest hence forth if unemployment is to be destroyed in this our time so that not just govt hear us but also those outside Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
real-teflon:
You see how this so called freedom fighter for Niger delta people has ended up. He fought a selfish battle for himself. Now because his voice became loudest, the govt of Nigeria listen to him alone while the underdevelopment and decay continues in niger delta.

Now you all know why I said unemployed and underemployed graduate's voice needs to become loudest hence forth if unemployment is to be destroyed in this our time so that not just govt hear us but also those outside Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

♓øw do we go about this?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2013
@sagamite,

Keep running ur country with ur mongolia idiot mentality. Pple like u can not use ur intellect to add to the development of the uk instead u dent the reputation of the country abroad. U have succeedd in exporting a primitive culture of brigandage and thuggery to uk. Scumbag like u is doing pigkin to a white man coming from a public toilet to earn a living.

U claim to be an intellectual. But i understand ur kind of intellectual, the one who indulge in plagiarism and stockpile another man knowledge in ur thin and big head. Indian in ur country are invented enterprise solutions dat are used to run big comapnies dat cut across the bankin, manufacturing and service industries but scumbag and sycophantic patients is looking for a comfort zone to succeed not knowing that necessity is a mother of invention. With ur so called intellectual framework, i challenge to contribut to import subsitution to ur fatherland by writing quality textbook or makinga break through invention.

the white man in uk have finally confined u to where u belong by colonising ur mentality and boxing u like mohammed ali to the darkest corner of the whole. The job dat the whiteman deemed it fit for u to do to earn a living like the wild wolf of the underowrld is washing a dead man corpse. Wen u return to the country, call me and i will get u a job in my software company as a cleaner becos the knowledge u have acquired has no basis and practical relevance. U are indeed a living encyclopedia who is a living failure. Continue to stockpile ur thin brain with primitive knowledge acquisitin untill it explode not knowing dat originality is the hallmark of an intellectual
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2013
@sagamite,

Keep running ur country down with ur mongolia idiot mentality. Pple like u can not use ur intellect to add to the development of the uk instead u dent the reputation of the country abroad. That is why a proposed bond of 6000 pound is slammed on ur and ur cohort. U have succeedd in exporting a primitive culture of brigandage and thuggery to uk. Scumbag like u is doing pigkin to a white man coming from a public toilet to earn a living.

U claim to be an intellectual. But i understand ur kind of intellectual, the one who indulge in plagiarism and stockpile another man knowledge in ur thin and big head and intellectual who is a living failure.

Indian in ur country are inventing enterprise solutions dat are used to run big comapnies dat cut across the bankin, manufacturing and service industries and man most of ur telecommunication vendor and manufacturing companies using ur pple as slave in this 21st century but scumbag and sycophantic patients like u is looking for a comfort zone to succeed not knowing that necessity is the mother of invention. With ur so called intellectual framework, i challenge u to contribute to import subsitution to ur fatherland by writing quality textbook or making a break through invention with patent.

the white man in uk have finally confined u to where u belong by colonising ur mentality and boxing u like mohammed ali to the darkest corner of the world. The job dat the whiteman deemed it fit for u to do to earn a living like the wild wolf of the underworld is washing a dead man corpse. Wen u return to the country, call me and i will get u a job in my software company as a cleaner becos the knowledge u have acquired has no basis and practical relevance. U are indeed a living encyclopedia who is a living failure. Continue to stockpile ur thin brain with primitive knowledge acquisitin untill it explode not knowing dat originality is the hallmark of an intellectual
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2013
d citizen:
@sagamite,

Keep running ur country down with ur mongolia idiot mentality. Pple like u can not use ur intellect to add to the development of the uk instead u dent the reputation of the country abroad. That is why a proposed bond of 6000 pound is slammed on ur and ur cohort. U have succeedd in exporting a primitive culture of brigandage and thuggery to uk. Scumbag like u is doing pigkin to a white man coming from a public toilet to earn a living.

U claim to be an intellectual. But i understand ur kind of intellectual, the one who indulge in plagiarism and stockpile another man knowledge in ur thin and big head and intellectual who is a living failure.

Indian in ur country are inventing enterprise solutions dat are used to run big comapnies dat cut across the bankin, manufacturing and service industries and man most of ur telecommunication vendor and manufacturing companies using ur pple as slave in this 21st century but scumbag and sycophantic patients like u is looking for a comfort zone to succeed not knowing that necessity is the mother of invention. With ur so called intellectual framework, i challenge u to contribute to import subsitution to ur fatherland by writing quality textbook or making a break through invention with patent.

the white man in uk have finally confined u to where u belong by colonising ur mentality and boxing u like mohammed ali to the darkest corner of the world. The job dat the whiteman deemed it fit for u to do to earn a living like the wild wolf of the underworld is washing a dead man corpse. Wen u return to the country, call me and i will get u a job in my software company as a cleaner becos the knowledge u have acquired has no basis and practical relevance. U are indeed a living encyclopedia who is a living failure. Continue to stockpile ur thin brain with primitive knowledge acquisitin untill it explode not knowing dat originality is the hallmark of an intellectual

You are a person!

So I have finally educated your moronic arsse to have some standards and use paragraphs?

The next homework now is to make sure you have a brain and pride in the standards you espouse by not using textspeak, person.

Cretinous product of a failed education system with their conjectural rants. Fucktards that can't get visas would be screaming others are suffering.

Did you really expect me in your moronic mind to read this junk written in textspeak? Do I look like your moronic teachers in Nigeria that destroyed your life?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ sagamite

Thank u for ur petty observation. It is caveman like u dat wear suit to bar beache or a swimming pool in uk. U need to have ur head properly examined becos u are suffering from paradigm delusion and crass inferiority complex.

What has become of u with all the primitive knowledge dat u have acquired. What has become of u. The british have succeeded in humiliated and reaping u intellectually by confining u to mortuary to do a petty job of washing corpses for a livng and pigkin service for white pple exiting the public toilet as partime job with all ur fake and outdated intellectual framework. It is uk educated like u dat go the national dailies or public media to list his sexual escapade as evidence for non being tribalist. Continue to deceive ur family back home dat all is well with u in uk and u are doing great with ur deceptive facebook pix and post.

Let me put this into ur empty and thin skull dat ur tribe and family back home represent the the laziest, dirtiest and most wasteful homosapiens on the planet earth. Imagine ur tribes spending 36 billion naira annually for burial partie and memorial and staging heroine welcome for corrupt and shameless politician

I saw how u sold ur conscience and soul to the demon when u and ur cohort staged a protest in solidarity for embattled governor,ameachi after collecting a paltry sum of 100 pound. It show how hungry, senseless and hopeless u are . U and ur cohort were manupulated and bought by power hungry politician who struggled to earn a degree by hook or crook.

For ur information, the secret agent in uk have penciled down ur name among pple to be deported back to nigeria. U all, are complete liabilities and waste of human spermatozoa. U have proclivity for terrorism becos of ur intellectual laziness and gulibility. wen u return, i will be waiting at the airport for u. I have built a large zoo and iron cage for biggest and largest foreign ape man like u to inhabit becos i am about to become the biggest billionaire making huge revenue from tourists who intend to get a glimpse of ur mongolia baboo outlook.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
d citizen:
@ sagamite

Thank u for ur petty observation. It is caveman like u dat wear suit to bar beache or a swimming pool in uk. U need to have ur head properly examined becos u are suffering from paradigm delusion and crass inferiority complex.

What has become of u with all the primitive knowledge dat u have acquired. What has become of u. The british have succeeded in humiliated and reaping u intellectually by confining u to mortuary to do a petty job of working corpses for a livng and pigkin service as partime job. Continue to deceive ur family back home dat all is well with u in uk and u are doing great with ur deceptive facebook pix and post.

Let me put this into ur empty and thin skull dat ur tribe and family back home represent the the laziest, dirtiest and most wasteful homosapiens on the planet earth. Imagine ur tribes spending 36 billion naira annually for burial partie and memorial and staging heroine welcome for corrupt and shameless politician

I saw how u sold ur conscience and soul to the demon when u and ur cohort staged a protest in solidarity for embattled governor,ameachi after collecting a paltry sum of 100 pound. It show how hungry, senseless and hopeless u are . U and ur cohort were manupulated and bought by power hungry politician who struggled to earn a degree by hook or crook.

For ur information, the secret agent in uk have penciled down ur name among pple to be deported back to nigeria. U all, are complete liabilities and waste of human spermatozoa. U have proclivity for terrorism becos of ur intellectual laziness and gulibility. wen u return, i will be waiting at the airport for u. I have built a large zoo and iron cage for biggest and largest foreign ape man like to inhabit becos i am about to become the biggest billionaire making huge revenue from tourists who intend to get a glimpse of ur mongolia idiot outlook.

What a professional person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the cretinous product of a failed education system talking about lack of achievement in life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A person that types in textspeak is talking about intellectual laziness. grin grin grin grin

person, the Asaris in Nigeria have destroyed your moronic life. All you have left is to suffer and smile. grin

You make as much sense as your moronic classmates, Scun and Theben. grin
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ sagamite,

Show the class u are made of. Debunk the claim dat i have pointed out in my response instead of engaging in pettiness. Tell me the achievement that u have made so far in uk. I put it to u how many remarkable book have u written dat has international significance and repute or invention dat impact the world positively or earn international prize?

U are nothing but an empty barrel dat has lost his sense of purpose in life. What u need now is a campass dat will enable u to find ur bearing. I challenge u to make the simplest invention e.g matches box becos ur country back home spend million of naira importing such from indonesia. Have a life, a living encyclopedia who is still a living failure
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ sagamite,

Show me the class u are made of. Debunk the claim dat i have pointed out in my response instead of engaging in pettiness. Tell me the achievements that u have made so far in uk. I put it to u how many remarkable books have u written dat have international significance and repute or inventions dat impact the world positively or earn international prize?

U are nothing but an empty barrel dat has lost his sense of purpose in life. In a nation, there is a generation who have lost their senses of purpose in life. Unfortunately, u are part of such generation. What u need now is a campass dat will enable u to find ur bearing. I challenge u to make the simplest invention e.g matches box becos ur country back home spend million of naira importing such from indonesia. Have a life, a living encyclopedia who is still a living failure
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
d citizen:
@ sagamite,

Show me the class u are made of. Debunk the claim dat i have pointed out in my response instead of engaging in pettiness. Tell me the achievements that u have made so far in uk. I put it to u how many remarkable books have u written dat have international significance and repute or inventions dat impact the world positively or earn international prize?

U are nothing but an empty barrel dat has lost his sense of purpose in life. In a nation, there is a generation who have lost their senses of purpose in life. Unfortunately, u are part of such generation. What u need now is a campass dat will enable u to find ur bearing. I challenge u to make the simplest invention e.g matches box becos ur country back home spend million of naira importing such from indonesia. Have a life, a living encyclopedia who is still a living failure

You are a person!

Even if I showed you a book would you be able to read it? Cretin! grin

What do you know about international prize when you were educated in these kinds of institutions where people prove homosexuality wrong with magnets.

https://www.nairaland.com/1465352/deplorable-state-infrastructure-nigerian-universities

person cannot even spell "compass". grin
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sCun: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sagamite:

What a professional person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the cretinous product of a failed educations system talking about lack of achievement in life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A person that types in textspeak is talking about intellectual laziness. grin grin grin grin

person, the Asaris in Nigeria have destroyed your moronic life. All you have left is to suffer and smile. grin

You make as much sense as your moronic classmates, Scun and Theben. grin
Illiterate what do you mean by ''educations''? Prat!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
sCun: Illiterate what do you mean by ''educations''? Prat!

person, can you see your fellow moronic graduate. grin grin grin grin grin

He can't make a point and he speaks in textspeak. grin grin grin

I am sure una mugus wore a gown and invited your parents to come and watch you collect a worthless certificate. grin grin grin grin grin

Your genius sees Asari as a heroic freedom fighter. grin grin grin grin grin

Una brains na cement. grin

Products of a failed education system. grin
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by tonte23(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mujahid Dokubo-Asari
October 12
First, I have never seen Nigeria as my country....never....My investments are done with an eye on the future which most of you in this forum are too myopic to see and understand.
The Ijaw identity and struggle which a few of us pioneered had today paid-off not for us alone but for the whole Niger Delta,Ndigbo,Middle Belt and the Christians of the North.....We have given them a voice and a platform to assert themselves...These crumbs from our struggle which most of you now enjoy will evaporate if we continue to show this attitude of ingratitude to those who made painful sacrifices to bring us(Ijaw) to the level we are today....No generations of Ijaws have made these far reaching sacrifices.
Today most of us are not beneficiaries of the crumbs which are seen as the dividends of our painful sacrifices and heroic struggle....The chief beneficiaries which include GEAJ,Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi,Orubebe,Deizani etc...Who see us as irritants and scums....spitting on the graves of those of us who died....They patronise the Otedolas,Dangotes,Adenugas,Alakijas,Dantatas,Dele Momodus,Wole Soyinkas,Ahmed Tinubus etc...at the expense of the Primrose,Tamunotonye Tobi,Elfrida and the rest who where beaten,chained and detained for these crumbs to these crumbs to fall from the table of those who before we challenged them saw themselves as gods.....The question to be answered is where were these persons in the thickness of the battle...what contribution did they make and what right to do they have in dispensing the proceeds of these battles without considering the heroic combatants....but most of you don't give a damn.....today the government pamper the 'militants' who they think can guarantee the free flow of the proceeds of our oil and gas resources into the pockets of those in Abuja,Lagos ,Port Harcourt,Sokoto,Ibadan etc...What a damning miscalculation.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^This Dokubo fellow needs to see a psychiatrist. His thinking is too pedestrian. Haba.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Asari owns a university! #dies ... shina rambo prolly has a charity org. lipsrsealed
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by anochuko01(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Dat was aw bin-ladin started, moved to libya/sudan, spent alot of arab money sending kids to skul and building roads for free. After winning pple to his side, he startd stricking...look at wat al-qaeda has turned into. Dokubo is a potential terrorist. The govt should put an eye on him
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by pontif2014: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Is King Amachree African University really existent and interviewing people soon?
I knew it over the internet as I made an application to them for an interview. My problem with them is that they only communicate through SMS or Call for official inquiries. I contacted the numbers shown on their website and the recipient was always hostile and impatient. Of course I applied for the job via e-mail but interviews seem to be very casual.
If they are a university, why do they hire a consultancy to hire lecturers for them?
What is the name of the consultancy?
Why do they host the interviews in a hotel rather than the university?
Another thing is their website doesn't have ac/ edu/ed etc but .com. Other universities have ed or ac somewhere.
I really wish to work with them if they are real and true but I have no way of proving anything viable. I welcome any comment which will allay my fears of being scammed.
Thanks
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Engrdukechidi: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2015
pontif2014:
Is King Amachree African University really existent and interviewing people soon?
I knew it over the internet as I made an application to them for an interview. My problem with them is that they only communicate through SMS or Call for official inquiries. I contacted the numbers shown on their website and the recipient was always hostile and impatient. Of course I applied for the job via e-mail but interviews seem to be very casual.
If they are a university, why do they hire a consultancy to hire lecturers for them?
What is the name of the consultancy?
Why do they host the interviews in a hotel rather than the university?
Another thing is their website doesn't have ac/ edu/ed etc but .com. Other universities have ed or ac somewhere.
I really wish to work with them if they are real and true but I have no way of proving anything viable. I welcome any comment which will allay my fears of being scammed.
Thanks
the man I contacted was friendly and am going for the interview
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:37am On May 10, 2016
kokoA:
So much for "Niger-delta emancipation".
I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.