Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin (33674 Views)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
cheesy ℓ☺ℓ kai naija next tin we wuld hear is abubaker sheku owns universty in benin rebulblic.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by iamboody(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is a guy that will stand and accuse any government of infidelity, we all know that all these money were not legally acquired. I dont have a proof but you can not have that kind of money in Nigeria if you are not corrupt. He should just park well and stop criticizing people like he is not corrupt.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sayso: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rubbish.
GEJ voting you in as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the worst mistake in Nigerian history.See what your administration is causing in ND.SHELL that employed most of your brothers and sisters are leaving because of this fool called AD breaking into their PL every now and then and you cannot do anything about it.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by samski(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of unical and rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless
"a dropped out"?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by md2000: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is rily interesting, where did he get dat kind of money from? God save dis country.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by victorv12(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
All these Niger Delta militants are sensless. When we read the story of Robin Hood, was it not is people he gave almost all the stolen loots to?! But all these gutter robin hoods we have in Nigeria, they prefer to establish and develop other people's country. 2015 is coming, Nigeria won't divide if Jonathan is not re-elected, Buhari will be the next president. All the oil fields they claim to own will be sized, and the licenses of all the Nigeria saboteurs that owns a rig will be confiscated aswell. Shell, British petroleum and other foreign international saboteurs company will be nationalized! No man should be as rich as the state. Anybody shouting will be gunned down instantly!

The rate at which all these Jonathan's goons are stealing by looting the country dry, they believe they can do anything without being touched. Asari Dokubo should be arrested and questioned where he's getting all the money he's spending. I wonder why Obasanjo didn't eliminate the b*stard. Well, Buhari will continue the job Obasanjo wasn't able to finish. 2015 is near...we're fully prepared! Nigeria won't divide because of the tale of a man with no shoes!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by umar745(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
duality:

Firstly, are you the same person as dady12?

My point is on the highlighted part of his post.

Look at the highlighted very well and you 'll see my point. If you are the same person, you 'll see that this last post does not follow the thought pattern of the first.

Note; I don't make baseless criticism because I think broadly. Fact is, you'll condemn him anyway, even if he establishes it in Nigeria.
no am not daddy12 and yes I'll criticize him if he established it in nigeria. Did my post imply that he'll be forgiven if the school was in Nigeria? Look, Asari is a criminal whether or not his businesses are cited in Nigeria or not. You don't make baseless criticisms ehn? Dan Brown said "the darkest part of hell is reserved for those who hold neutral views in a moral crisis". You either agree he's a thief or you don't. I know where I stand in that regards. PS: With all due respect you don't have a point you had a brain freeze. (Hey! I said with all due respect)

3 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Greatfuture: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
So much for fighting for niger delta,if he so love his people why did he not site it there and empower them with jobs.All pursuing selfish interest under the cover of emacipation of niger delta

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Ess: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Fresh Air!
Transformation!

Nigeria is watching, one day GEJ will not be there...
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by skyscraperTM(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ok..................we don hear!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Godson201333(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of unical and rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless

I am about to say thesame thing,Thats why going to school alone in that Nigeria will never make one succesful cos things are not always in order.Either its being open in Benin Republic,Its still with Nigerians money.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
I don't know why mumuism is just so fund of Nigeria. You'd expect that someone who spends most of his breadth clamoring for the NIger Delta will site such a project in his Native Niger Delta but no, mumusim has made him take it to Benin because it's only in Nigeria we have 1diots. I think this guy should be shot on site the next time he opens his mouth to clamor for the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pple may call asari dokubo any name they like. I see asari dokubo as the nigerian hero of the 21st century. He was able to mobilise the niger delta youth whose fatherland has been raped and degraded by oil and gas pollution to champion the cause of his pple and region. The reward of this struggle is huge and massive. Many of the so called militants are now pilot officer, engineers, welder, and ict expert while other are enjoying the best of education dat ordinary great but fearless nigerian could not achieve. Dat is the audacity of hope and stuggle and the great gain of boldness, caurage and temerity. History is always on the side of pple who endured struggle to the end. if you donot belive me, u can go to hostory class or google and learn how the wise and fearless ones build civilisation dat is worth of their dreams and sacrifice . Case study is usa, australia, indians and others. Asari may be a militant or dropt out but the most important thing is dat he has recognised the power of sound and qualitative education. He is not a living encyclopedia who are still living failure who has run academic institution dat cannot manufacture great minds dat will invent innovative cars, satellite, build skyscrapper and send us to the moon. These categories of pple are the bane of this country. Rem, half education and decorated phd holder and professors on the basis of sentiment is detrimental to the growth and development of this country. The hallmark of a scholar is originality of thought, knowledge and ideas. Asari dokubo, i salute your determination and caurage on your noble idea of building a world class education to restore the dignity of man and revolutionise the mindsets of nigerians and citizen of your host country. U are the true son of your father, amachree of the blessed memory. Ur investment in education will pay out in the long run. I salute your focus on the future becos u will use the proceed from the university devoid of nigerian government political interference and girmmick to develop ur niger delta pple who have sufferd anguish, deprivation and dash hope for so many years. U have brought redemption to pple of the niger delat region becos i believe dat the university will provide the niger delta pple a sound intellectual framework and relevant exposure to take back what belong to them and chant a good course for the region. I see the best doctor, engineer, lawyer, geologist and environmentalistc coming out of the great institution. Asari dokubo , your doggedness and relentlessness have catapuated you to the zenith of your career. U are indeed a shining and untiring icon of the 21st century. You have shown to the world dat the niger delat ppl now are forced to be reckoned me, a formidable and invincible forces dat bring down any government to its kneel. Any attempt to steal what belong to the niger delta region will meet a stiff resistance and conflagration of which flame may consumed the entire country. Most nigerian billionaires today are the making of the government by hook or crook and none of them have build a small business and grow them into big establishment without government patronage. So, i am not going to talk about uor sources of wealth. May God guide you in using the university as a compass dat the pple of niger delta will used as a tool to get to their canaanland.

2 Likes

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by novicali: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
This guy amass wealth from Nigeria and use it to develop another country..... ND people make una wise ...up

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by prov1029(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Serves a country right that tends to glorify the fame of people with unscrupulous means of income.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by gerald09(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its good he didn't open it in Nigeria b4 APC people say na GEJ that owns it dats why he is not fighting ASUU. Dats 1 bright side.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by prov1029(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
d citizen:
Pple may call asari dokubo any name they like. I see asari dokubo as the nigerian hero of the 21st century. He was able to mobilise the niger delta youth whose fatherland has been raped and degraded by oil and gas pollution to champion the cause of his pple and region. The reward of this struggle is huge and massive. Many of the so called militants are now pilot officer, engineers, welder, and ict expert while other are enjoying the best of education dat ordinary great but fearless nigerian could not achieve. Dat is the audacity of hope and stuggle and the great gain of boldness, caurage and temerity. History is always on the side of pple who endured struggle to the end. if you donot belive me, u can go to hostory class or google and learn how the wise and fearless ones build civilisation dat is worth of their dreams and sacrifice . Case study is usa, australia, indians and others. Asari may be a militant or dropt out but the most important thing is dat he has recognised the power of sound and qualitative education. He is not a living encyclopedia who are still living failure who has run academic institution dat cannot manufacture great minds dat will invent innovative cars, satellite, build skyscrapper and send us to the moon. These categories of pple are the bane of this country. Rem, half education and decorated phd holder and professors on the basis of sentiment is detrimental to the growth and development of this country. The hallmark of a scholar is originality of thought, knowledge and ideas. Asari dokubo, i salute your determination and caurage on your noble idea of building a world class education to restore the dignity of man and revolutionise the mindsets of nigerians and citizen of your host country. U are the true son of your father, amachree of the blessed memory. Ur investment in education will pay out in the long run. I salute your focus on the future becos u will use the proceed from the university devoid of nigerian government political interference and girmmick to develop ur niger delta pple who have sufferd anguish, deprivation and dash hope for so many years. U have brought redemption to pple of the niger delat region becos i believe dat the university will provide the niger delta pple a sound intellectual framework and relevant exposure to take back what belong to them and chant a good course for the region. I see the best doctor, engineer, lawyer, geologist and environmentalistc coming out of the great institution. Asari dokubo , your doggedness and relentlessness have catapuated you to the zenith of your career. U are indeed a shining and untiring icon of the 21st century. You have shown to the world dat the niger delat ppl now are forced to be reckoned me, a formidable and invincible forces dat bring down any government to its kneel. Any attempt to steal what belong to the niger delta region will meet a stiff resistance and conflagration of which flame may consumed the entire country. Most nigerian billionaires today are the making of the government by hook or crook and none of them have build a small business and grow them into big establishment without government patronage. So, i am not going to talk about uor sources of wealth. May God guide you in using the university as a compass dat the pple of niger delta will used as a tool to get to their canaanland.

This is a problem and very disheartening that we feed of anything as far as it can be defined as something is better than nothing. We have forgotten values and tend to chase shadows instead of substance. So you want to tell me in all honesty this is the kind of tale or will i call it achievement you want to be able to boast of to those looking up to you for direction. Asari si dowing well by using unknown means of income to bring development hereby justifying steal as much as you can as far as you bring development to nigeria.Nigeria is really in trouble.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sermwell(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ok! Datz really his bizness
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sermwell(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
novicali: This guy amass wealth from Nigeria and use it to develop another country..... ND people make una wise ...up
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by rhames(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
What should not surprise so many people is his act to open a university. What many of us are asking is: why have Niger Delta leaders short changed their people from benefiting from the very government they fight. We should remember that these very leaders gave Ken Saro Wiwa away to Gen. Sani Abacha to hang. He once threatened that if GEJ does not get a second term, he would lead his other brothers to disintegrate Nigeria. Why not? Because he had made his own money and does not care about his own people. If he did , he will not set up a university in another country.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by kevinkod(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Haba, Asari u fall my hand completely. Nw u ve made rubish of resource control noise by ur people. O mase ooo, alaini itiju.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Bimboscoo: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Though some of us have stayed positive about the Nigerian state,it is obviuos that been cruel and againt the law sure does pay off in these part of the world.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Bizibi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Well,it is his money and i dont have time hittin my head on the wall bcuz anything can happen in nigeria
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by pbling: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
militants makin way,na waooo,u 4 com do am 4 our country na
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by emmymdk: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lol...
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't know why mumuism is just so FUND of Nigeria. You'd expect that someone who spends most of his BREADTH clamoring for the NIger Delta will site such a project in his Native Niger Delta but no, mumusim has made him take it to Benin because it's only in Nigeria we have 1diots. I think this guy should be shot on SITE the next time he opens his mouth to clamor for the Niger Delta.
Aintcha supposed to be an exemplary MOD?
Meanwhile all you ignorant morons do not deserve much attention,but y'all should continue da south central behind pennywhistle blow n peeing in ur pants n having hypentension+constipation....the man is part and parcel of successful drop outs,as it were,along with the likes of Bill Gates,Zuckeberg n even OBJ (b4 he took his arsse to the NOUN)...
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by ikweremilitant: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
yunglykmine: Asari-Dokubo already has soccer institutions in Benin and Nigeria train youth free of charge.

The leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Muhajid Asari-Dokubo has joined the swelling rank of private university proprietors with his establishment of a university in the neighbouring Republic of Benin.

Mr. Asari-Dokubo, who already owns a soccer academy in the West African country and another one in Abuja, said the university, which will be known as King Amachree African University, KAAU, had already been accredited to commence degree programmes beginning September 2014.

He told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview in Abuja that the proposed university, named after his ancestor, was a product of his two existing institutions in Benin Republic, namely King Amachree Automobile/ICT Royal Academy and King Amachree Arts Academy. Both of them, he added, currently award Diploma to their students.

Mr. Asari-Dokubo said he chose to establish the institutions in Benin Republic because he does not only live there, but has adopted it as his country.
“What we have now, we are awarding only diploma now. “By next September, Insha Allah, the university will start,” Mr. Asari-Dokubo, who dropped out of University of Calabar, he said.
“For now we have King Amachree Automobile/ICT Royal Academy and King Amachree Arts Academy. Two of them were merged. We have merged the two of them into king Amachree African University.
“King Amachree is my great ancestor. He was king of the Kingdom of new Calabar.”

On his soccer academy, the 50 year old Mr. Asari-Dokubo, an indigene of Rivers State, who refused to be tagged a former militant, said it was established to train the youth in soccer free of charge.
“We plan to engage the youths. It is free. We have a soccer academy in Abuja and we have another one in Republic of Benin,” he said.
More Nigerians are forced to go to Benin Republic, Ghana, Togo and other neigbhouring countries to acquire education due to the incessant labour disputes and industrial actions within the Nigerian university system as well as the deplorable state of education in the country.

Currently, students of both the federal and state universities in Nigeria are at home due to the strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, over the refusal of the Federal Government to honour its 2009 agreement with the union.
Other unions within the education sector, including the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities, SSANU, have also embarked on solidarity strike while the Nigeria Union of Teachers, NUT, and Non-Academic Staff Union, NASU, are reportedly on the verge of doing towing that path.
Students of the over 50 private universities in Nigeria, whose fees can only be afforded the rich, are however, in session.

Mr. Asari-Dokubo is, like former Niger Delta militants enjoying massive patronage from the current administration, believe to be very wealthy but his source of income is largely unknown.

There were speculation he made his fortune stealing crude oil in the Niger Delta. But he denied engaging in such practices, telling PREMIUM TIMES he had never been part of any act capable of endangering the Delta.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146438-exclusive-asari-dokubo-establishes-university-names-king-amachree.html

weldone boss.am pikng up b lecturng job dia, to lecture mis as in militant infombtion system.hahahaha proudly nija
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by ajasa4link: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
d citizen:
Asari Dokubo is that u?

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by lacasa: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
remain Tompolo.

Only in Nigeria angry
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Some of you ASUU victims need to apply and go and up finish up there

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Tonylyte(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nw dis is just the model of after-revolution in nigeria-if done. U finish fighting wit ya blood and place power in the wrng hands. People that are worser than the ones u got fred 4m. God bless nigeria and shw us the right steps to tak.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Tonylyte(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
sayso: Rubbish.
GEJ voting you in as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the worst mistake in Nigerian history.See what your administration is causing in ND.SHELL that employed most of your brothers and sisters are leaving because of this fool called AD breaking into their PL every now and then and you cannot do anything about it.
a
guy mak ya points and stop insulting hs excellency...i knw u've bin looking every opportunity to insult hm. Beta behave, u insultin the president of 160m pipo, including ya family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Kind New NL Font Be This? / Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.