Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Sex On The First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date (7652 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Sex On A First Date / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date by youngice(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
rman: A young man entered a club in USA 21yrs ago, met a girl , slept with her that night at the back of his car and later married her. Their first child is 19yrs old now. I have never met another set of couple that are so down to earth and happy. Everytime I visit their home they both act like kids on a play ground. I learnt a very important lesson when the man told me how he met his wife and what happened that night. For some, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

A lot of us are more concerned about what people will say if such a relatioship came crashing. There are no specific rules to successful relationships.
one in 247 million,this naija,can u do it
Re: Sex On The First Date by Emeralddeee: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Having sex on a first date is not ideal, I strongly believe it's better to know the person first and how far he is willing to go with you. When I see post like this especially from ladies I wonder where all our values have gone to this is Africa and having sex with a guy on a first date will not favour the girl. Cuz most guys here would consider the girl cheap, although there are exceptions but is the gamble worth it a girl need to pride herself with dignity. Let's admit to the truth girls go on dates with guys often cute ones at that, so if one go about having sex with every or most guys you go on dates with what does that make you but if you say there is no difference or need to wait it's a big lie.. The op is trying to promote promiscuity and I do not agree with her, why should a girl engage in intimacy with a guy who is not willing to commit to all dem cheerful givers aids is real.
Re: Sex On The First Date by 49cents(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2013
If the girl is cheap because she had s.ex with him on the first date then what do we call the guy? Not cheap!

Funny! A guy sleeps with a someone he considers as a slut/prost.itute yet sees himself as dignified, self-delusion of the highest order!

S.ex will ever remain a big deal no matter even in this a "head-less and heart-less". society;just like diamond will remain a diamond no matter the monetary value the forces of demand an supply imposes on it!

Happiness is the consequence of giving things the value they rightly deserve!

True, the flesh is weak, yet it always a function of how sincere a person is with looking at the facts about this profound (se.xual) aspect and fact of our lives as humans persons.

animals have se.x out of hormones and the urge to procreate but humans endowed with reason must do so for committed love else risk loosing the essence of their lives! If having se.x without any inhibition would fulfil a person how come a good number of housemates in the playboy mansion have violent taken their lives at the peak of it all!

We have the responsibility to live according to all the faculties we have been given to by our Creator. That we have made a thousand mistakes does not mean we can't get it right the one thousand and oneth time!

his is not a moralistic appeal to 'do things right' but one that says look again at the facts that reality presents with an open reason and ask what are we seeking in what we seek? And are we getting what we are seeking in all we seek? The objective answer should show us the path to thread!

Our daily toil is to swim against the tide of the common mentality in not just se.xual behaviour but everything that concerns our lives; to always verify if something asserted by society,peers and media is true and good for me, for my development as a person searching for meaning.

We must not let ourselves to become prey of our social milieu

Osondu aguike!
One does not get tired when racing for the preservation of ltheri ife

Together we can!
Good morning friends

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by stitcheD(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2013
like somebody said, it's really a matter of the heart and head. if a guy likes you and really wants a relationship, sex on the first date won't really count unless she's the unhygienic type. but if he's only down for the boory, babe use ya head and run. that's my opinion.
and there's also that rubbery stuff called condoms which both parties especially our female folks should insist to use. makes plenty things so uncomplicated
Re: Sex On The First Date by adewasco2k(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2013
How about no sex at all? #YouAllCanKillMeNow

LOL...back to the topic, somebody said it already, no law abides here, i may love a girl I had sex with on our first date while another guy consider her 'too cheap'

Also for the girls saying if you have sex with a guy on the first date he will think that's how you giving it to other guys, let me tell you something sweetheart, if you restrict him from having access to that for 4 months just to show him you are 'not cheap'

His thoughs:
1. That is your strategy just like 85% of naija girls, he sure knows you will give it out sooner or later

2. You will still give it to any guy sooner or later if her keeps trying (if you are truly promiscuous)

So the fact that you kept him away from that area for 5 months is no proof that you are indeed a good wife material, mostly whor.es do this to proof otherwise, a decent girl can met a guy and have sex with him that same day because she couldn't restrict him (love).

#Back
Abstinent still the surest way around #virgin

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by Thavik(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2013
nKay448: We used to think that falling into bed with someone too soon would disqualify you from being considered girlfriend material. But welcome to 2013, when the world is a lot less sexist than it used to be.

"In this day and age, more people recognize sex as an important component of a successful relationship, not something to be ashamed of, "For those people, it's important to establish sexual compatibility early on, and having sex on the first date may be the right move for them."

Ultimately, getting 'nekkid' with some guy you've known for only 2 hours may not be your thing, and that's fine too. The point is that hard-and-fast dating rules (like "No sex till date five"wink and old-fashioned expressions like the vile "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" are antiquated and harmful—they produce all this unnecessary anxiety and shame about something normal and natural: dating and sex.

You go on a date. It's fun. You hook up…and then he loses interest. Why did this happen? Who knows: Maybe he's too picky, maybe he doesn't feel a spark, maybe he's commitmentphobic, or maybe he's just a game-playing douche.

There is one variable, however, that almost never feeds into the equation: whether you "gave it up" too soon. It's a misconception that is held by millions but the truth is, most guys just don't think like that. Men are simple creatures. In the history of planet Earth, no guy has ever said, "She's awesome. She's intelligent. She's sexy, and she's into Game of Thrones. There's only one problem.…We hooked up on the first date."

If there's chemistry, there's chemistry, and from the guy's perspective, it doesn't really matter if we hook up on date one or date seven.

"If you know that sleeping with someone won't bring out your best or will make you needy, it's a good idea to wait.
"However, don't wait because you think the guy will lose respect or interest. Wait because of how it will affect you. It's really not about him. Guys who are interested in you will still call and pursue you after they've seen you naked."

Confession time: It's also possible that he won't call after a first-night hookup. If the man and the woman are a match, it doesn't really matter when they hook up. Corollary: If they're not a match, it also doesn't really matter.

Get more interesting topics on Relationships and dating from our blog - [url]feliciaokonkwo..com[/url]
nkay.. i swear u talk sense..other girls should think like you
Re: Sex On The First Date by Pennywise(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
There is no lesson to teach today's Nigerian girl about dating and s/ex. She knows its not about when u 'give in' whether its first date or the 20th that a guy will have a worthy opinion of you.

They like to feign chastity, play hard to get while the money and the goodies roll in. Bc they believe in their small greedy head that when the relationship attains a cruising altitude they are not likely going to get more. Some are so well versed in this game its incredible. They keep the guy on a leach never quite letting go until the guy realize and ask 'what the fvck' is going on?
Re: Sex On The First Date by bigtalla(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Sex on a first date is becoming a norm.. Many ladies have had sex on the first date at some point in time, but never reveal it, even to their best friends, so as not to feel cheap.. I believe this is becos of the online dating spree going on.. A guy and a girl meet online, share intimate and nude pix, do sexting(sex chat), decide to meet face-to-face. The girl travels from Lagos to Abuja or vice-versa. There is every probability that they'll have sex on the first date.. Believe me, in as much as many ladies decide to live in self-denial, its becoming a norm in Nigeria...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere. Which. Style Do You Prefer. / Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / Is Seun Dating Mukina??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.