Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers (1286 Views)

8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / My Used And Dumped Ex-girlfriend Still Get A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by mariannlove(f): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
ok guyz, assuming you went for an interview and unfortunately before you, is ur recent and badly maltreated dumped Ex amongs the panel of interviewers. Will still go ahead with the interview or you will honourably quite?
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by rightflank: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'll pretend like she doesn't exist, simple.

1 Like

Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by tope24(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na serious gobe be that oo. I go just ignore ni
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
I wont bother anymore...
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
rightflank: I'll pretend like she doesn't exist, simple.

Well she probably wouldn't do the-same.
You'd start sweating when she starts “asking” you the real questions. grin
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
mariannlove: Will still go ahead with the interview or you will honourably quite?

I will slowly smirk, turn around and “quite“. grin

1 Like

Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by rightflank: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

Well she probably wouldn't do the-same.
You'd start sweating when she starts “asking” you the real questions. grin
Lol, what real questions? Man, I'll put her in her place immediately; I won't quite.
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Charles4075(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fairytale story or lemme just say it's a wishful thinking.. The odds are definitely 99.9% that one's ex will never be among the panel of interviewers.
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by rightflank: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Charles4075: Fairytale story or lemme just say it's a wishful thinking.. The odds are definitely 99.9% that one's ex will never be among the panel of interviewers.
And these odds are based on what authority?
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by brownlord: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bush meat don kash hunter
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by mariannlove(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
brownlord: Bush meat don kash hunter
am telling cheesy.
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by mariannlove(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
If it were to be me, I will honourably quit cos na pay back time.
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Arsenalholic(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
mariannlove: If it were to be me, I will honourably quite cos na pay back time.
Yes oo i will gladly quite. That job interview will no longer be quit comfytongue.

1 Like

Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by rightflank: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Arsenalholic: Yes oo i will gladly quite. That job interview will no longer be quit comfytongue.
Lol, quite the sacarsm already.
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by valmunich(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Arsenalholic: Yes oo i will gladly quite. That job interview will no longer be quit comfytongue.
It was quit appalling how they kept repeating the same mistake grin
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by rightflank: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Hehe
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Arsenalholic(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2014
valmunich:
It was quit appalling how they kept repeating the same mistake grin
grin grin grin
rightflank:
Lol, quite the sacarsm already.
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by djeezy(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
mariannlove: If it were to be me, I will honourably quit cos na pay back time.
I won't quit. Since she's among the panel of interviewers, only her vote will not have much efficacy unless she has the deciding vote. I'll just pretend I did nothing to her and carry on with the interview. Who knows, she may not have a vengeful heart.

1 Like

Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by lawrenceunaa: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Ladies can be mean ooo cheesy

She might just try as much as to be the one to interview you tongue

Never forget she knws you and will try as much to bring in personal matters of which will make you stammer grin
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by rightflank: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Question is why would you even apply for a job in a company you know fully well your ex works?
Re: Ur Recently Maltreated Dumped Ex Amongs The Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2014
rightflank: Question is why would you even apply for a job in a company you know fully well your ex works?
d way pple part ways are diffrent,wen sum pple break up,they hate eachorda 4rever,hence nt followin any details concerning deir ex,mayb itz in dat category

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Woman/girl To Marry!!! / Which Of These Is More Foolish Of A Lady / Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.