Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? (825 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Templa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
HELLO GUYZ, WHY DO U THINK SHE LOVES U?
for the gals, vice versa.
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by beauteous(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
studentetc:

She loves what i represent not me. "A cash machine"
I suppose yhu're happy abt dat.aren't yhu?
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Templa(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
it's all good
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by sistawoman: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
he loves me because I am truthful, faithful, a wonderful mother, wife and lover.  He loves me because I am caring, loving and smart. Because I put his needs ahead of mine.  He loves my cooking and the way i cater to him.

At least this is what he just told me last night when we were talking.  He tells me all the time why he loves me and i love to hear it.
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by sistawoman: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
Here i thought yall were being serious with your responses, if i knew this was joke time i would have said he loves me because he gets p,ssy on demand.
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Templa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2008
@sista

we r serious about this ohhhhhhh.

infact my baby should love me becos i will be always be there for her.
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
Because he's delusional grin
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Templa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
@iice

and how does this relate to this topic
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by beauteous(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
studentetc:

@ beautious

Its same for everyman.  Men represent cash machine.  Wether he likes it or not, when the lady inputs her pin number, the guy must vomit the dough. see!
Guy,chop knucklez.
keep vomitin d cash o!
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by onyekang1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2008
studentetc:

She loves what i represent not me. "A cash machine"
And why must every dude think its 4 this same reason? Like we ladies dnt make our money.This must be a joke
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Templa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
i think he means that - a man is incomplete untill he spends his cash on a lady. shocked
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Mesmerize(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2008
iice:

Because he's delusional grin
exactly!

Templa:

@iice

and how does this relate to this topic
How does it not?
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Irontriz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
well,

i dont think iz cos of the cash, cos if it were the cash she'd have left a long time ago. i try as much as possible to make sure that cash isnt the basis of our relationship, cos if it iz she'l suck me dry,but since its not i guess she loves me cos she loves me, though she doesnt tell me all d time and she's very eager to hear it from me, but she loves me cos i love her n i tell her and cos cos i'm me.dats y she loves me, cos i call her my queen, hah! ladies dont get wet ooo, i'm just being the man i am wen i talk 'bout her
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by sistawoman: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
Irontriz:

well,

she loves me, because i call her my queen,

I love it when my husband calls me that.
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU? by Hannibal: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2008
Re: WHY DOES SHE LOVE YOU?

She loves ma bad attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign / Eight Ways To Lose A Crush Before You Have Her / Suspecting An Unexisting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.