Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) (1948 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
just observed this in skul today, i noticed that all the quiet girls are not fine, is it always like that in all places, that does not meaan a guy cannot toast them, or what is ur opinion
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by pweedyuz(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
owk...i guess today is ur first day of skul
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by hannesy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
pweedyuz: owk...i guess today is ur first day of skul

Lol
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by McWhillion(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
PenSoftCorp: just observed this in skul today, i noticed that all the quiet girls are not fine, is it always like that in all places, that does not meaan a guy cannot toast them, or what is ur opinion
Go and read your books and stop noticing all the ugly quiet girls.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by Baddo101(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
PenSoftCorp: just observed this in skul today, i noticed that all the quiet girls are not fine, is it always like that in all places, that does not meaan a guy cannot toast them, or what is ur opinion
My Guy. if u contunue lik dis ur G.P go drop below 0.00000001... Lol
wen i was lik u i dont do "bearbear bank" matter.......
But really dat is not true. it just depends on d individual personality...
na ugly girls dey wan evn show dia self pass because dem no wan carry last....contradicting my above said statement abi?......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Baddo101:
My Guy. if u contunue lik dis ur G.P go drop below 0.00000001... Lol
wen i was lik u i dont do "bearbear bank" matter.......
But really dat is not true. it just depends on d individual personality...
na ugly girls dey wan evn show dia self pass because dem no wan carry last....contradicting my above said statement abi?......
my brother, i thank God i am on a first class and also in 400level, so i know what i am meant to do, is just that i noticed this in class and i am trying to confirm if that is how it is in other places /get peoplles opinion
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by Swizdoe(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2014
PenSoftCorp:
my brother, i thank God i am on a first class and also in 400level, so i know what i am meant to do, is just that i noticed this in class and i am trying to confirm if that is how it is in other places /get peoplles opinion
You are in 400 level and you just noticed that ugly girls are quiet....... Tell me another story abeg.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by Ivanspring(f): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
When i was in school, i used to keep to myself.
Now i know why... undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring: When i was in school, i used to keep to myself.
hope u dont do that now, cos it is not good, u need to socialize with people
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Swizdoe: You are in 400 level and you just noticed that ugly girls are quiet....... Tell me another story abeg.
story, story, fine girls are beautiful
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by jennylove7575(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2014
What do u mean by ugly girls....I am a very quiet person..does that mean am ugly..Abeg every girls pretty it depends on your eyes. and.wetin you dey see...this school guys sef! smiley
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: What do u mean by ugly girls....I am a very quiet person..does that mean am ugly..Abeg every girls pretty it depends on your eyes. and.wetin you dey see...this school guys sef! smiley
QUOTE OF THE DAY
almost all ugly girls keep to themselves, but not all girls who keep to themselves are ugly
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by marieolae(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
This thread doesn't mek sense. It saddens me
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by Ivanspring(f): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
PenSoftCorp:
hope u dont do that now, cos it is not good, u need to socialize with people

Sorry...you missed the point of my post.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: This thread doesn't mek sense. It saddens me
SORRY
*consoling you*
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring:

Sorry...you missed the point of my post.
Then why do u use to keep to urself
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by Missonas(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
^^^ undecided angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by nicechic(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
What sort of thing is ds Op sayin......I am naturally cool and calm so does dt make me ugly? C as I just d shame for u
....u cn check my dp to confirm if ugliness makes me kp to myslf or kpin to myslf makes me ugly.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by Histrings08(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
because tz almost everyday everyone including their female counterparts remind them of their ugliness...this tends to make dem feel bad bout themselves to the point of ruing d day they were born...#I stand corrected...
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Histrings08: because tz almost everyday everyone including their female counterparts remind them of their ugliness...this tends to make dem feel bad bout themselves to the point of ruing d day they were born...#I stand corrected...
i agree with u
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by McWhillion(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring: When i was in school, i used to keep to myself.
Are u minding the op...
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by McWhillion(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: What do u mean by ugly girls....I am a very quiet person..does that mean am ugly..Abeg every girls pretty it depends on your eyes. and.wetin you dey see...this school guys sef! smiley
You don't seem quiet to me
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by zubby29(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
no girl is ugly
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by jennylove7575(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion:
You don't seem quiet to me
wetin concern u.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by McWhillion(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: wetin concern u.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You were claiming quiet na
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by jennylove7575(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion:
You were claiming quiet na
no burn my cable...I am quiet very quiet but bad. grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by McWhillion(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: no burn my cable...I am quiet very quiet but bad. grin
Quiet like the green mamba
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by kkash: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
nicechic: What sort of thing is ds Op sayin......I am naturally cool and calm so does dt make me ugly? C as I just d shame for u
....u cn check my dp to confirm if ugliness makes me kp to myslf or kpin to myslf makes me ugly.

Ummm!!!!!......yes u ar......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by McWhillion(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2014
kkash:

u didn't complete the sentence
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by kkash: 2:39am On Aug 29, 2014
McWhillion:
u didn't complete the sentence

Isn't it obvious
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by nicechic(f): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
kkash:

U probably do not have eyes
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) by priscaoge(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
How do u describe ugly girls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You / If You Don't Want Him To Have Another Girl Friend What Should You Do? / Best Way To Reject Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.