Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? (2794 Views)

Which Region Will Benefit If Nigeria Disintegrates? / If NIGERIA Was To Divide Which Region Will SUFFER Most / If Disintegration Of Nigeria Happens, Which Region Do U Think Will Benefit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by abu12: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Definitely it is south east(igbo), most of them don't want nigeria to break. Because they have high number of investment outside their zone and they don't want to loose it. If the north really want one nigeria they won't use boko-haram to cause crises which they are doing. Look at the PDP rebel governor, they are mostly northern. That shows they don't really like one nigeria, but south east won't go up that extend, not this generation. They can only give you ultimatum period.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Ngwakwe: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2013
No need of fixing anything there.

It's just my opinion (not even a theory)

You are entitled to express yours.

Tolexander: fixed!

Ngwakwe: The North loves One-Nigeria the most

The West benefits the most from One-Nigeria

The East lives (as in living) One-Nigeria the most

The South-South hates One-Nigeria the most

It's just a poem
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2013
*556#:

You are indeed as cowkid. Let me cure your ignorance once and for all. I know you are too dense, but somebody got to do the beating.

Nigeria’s cocoa export business hits $900m, saysAganga

http://thecitizenng.com/happening-now/nigerias-cocoa-export-business-hits-900m-says-aganga/

Keep fooling yourself pathetic self on nairaland.
LoL...OLUSEGUN AGANGA that Yoruba guy dat wud stay in his office and be imagining figures...lol'''is d 900million naira d total revenue cocoa generated from 1960 till date or 1914 alone?
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Tolexander: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19:
Which crude oil re u talking abt if I might ask, is it d one dat obasanjo stole from Ijaw land(ilaje) just to give southwest hope,,,lol...so u think if Nigeria breaks ijaws won't kick ur asses out of der territory...
LoL'''d Ediot even mentioned cocoa in dz 21st century sth dat any jobless person can plant in his backyard...
if it that easy, then tell all other regions to continue to plant Theobroma cacao (Malvaceae) in their backyards.

Note: intentionally used the botanical name to clear any ambiguity!
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2013
abu12: Definitely it is south east(igbo), most of them don't want nigeria to break. Because they have high number of investment outside their zone and they don't want to loose it. If the north really want one nigeria they won't using boko-haram to cause crises which they are doing. Look at the PDP rebel governor, they are mostly northern. That shows they really won't one nigeria, but south east won't go up that extend, not this generation. They can only give you ultimatum period.
LoL...is it today we started loosing our investments to Nigeria''' d southeast doesn't want Nigeria to break yet u ppl fought a war to keep them in Nigeria,a bloody 3years war,,, lol'''d day d north wud say they re leaving Nigeria, we d Igbo's wud help them fight any Ediot that tries to resist them...lol

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Tolexander: if it that easy, then tell all other regions to continue to plant Theobroma cacao (Malvaceae) in their backyards.

Note: intentionally used the botanical name to clear any ambiguity!
Let other regions start planting Theobroma Cocoa, god forbid... Re we that JOBLESS.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Tolexander: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19: LoL...d squat wants to molest me,,,hmmmmm it aint a surprise owing for d fact of where u re coming from,,, only thing dat surprises me is that I neva knew that yoruba's hv turned gay o...hmmmmmmm'''I cover my Nya*sh with the blood of Jeez...lol
i understand!

A nice strategy to leave with one's tail between one's legs!
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by cashkid18(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2013
*556#:

You are indeed as cowkid. Let me cure your ignorance once and for all. I know you are too dense, but somebody got to do the beating.

Nigeria’s cocoa export business hits $900m, saysAganga

http://thecitizenng.com/happening-now/nigerias-cocoa-export-business-hits-900m-says-aganga/

Keep fooling yourself pathetic self on nairaland.
wia is d job located at n the money ..dis jst a fraud by ur folks to show dt cocoa stil plays a role in d nigerian economy y it does nt..d main chief economy of nigeria is oyel dt was y doin d militant activities in ND,nigerian economy was drastically reduced..if cocoa was dt important to nig economy,y was nig economy affected badly dt tym inspite of d billions recovered in cocoa export.. n amnesty has to be offered to them,,n dt is y if any crisis in d ND today,d economy wil b reduced to zero n cocoa cn nt do anytin to save it wic shows dt cocoa is irrelevant to d economy of nation
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2013
cashkid18: wia is d job located at n the money ..dis jst a fraud by ur folks to show dt cocoa stil plays a role in d nigerian economy y it does nt..d main chief economy of nigeria is oyel dt was y doin d militant activities in ND,nigerian economy was drastically reduced..if cocoa was dt important to nig economy,y was nig economy affected badly dt tym inspite of d billions recovered in cocoa export.. n amnesty has to be offered to them,,n dt is y if any crisis in d ND today,d economy wil b reduced to zero n cocoa cn nt do anytin to save it wic shows dt cocoa is irrelevant to d economy of nation
Guy stop talking cocoa nw, d meer mention of it cracks my rib,,, dats how olusegun Aganga wud be dreaming where he planted Cocoa in his backyard,where he shipped it to Afghanistan, and they told him they don't want it,dat its useless there, when the cocoa was brought back to Nigeria, he calculated how much he hz wasted and discovered it wz 900million...lol''' d best way to cover ur mistake is to throw in ur embezzled oil money into the sector and say u made 900million, then embezzle the money back into ur account...lol'''we call dat system theobroma accounting...lol
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by abu12: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...is it today we started loosing our investments to Nigeria''' d southeast doesn't want Nigeria to break yet u ppl fought a war to keep them in Nigeria,a bloody 3years war,,, lol'''d day d north wud say they re leaving Nigeria, we d Igbo's wud help them fight any Ediot that tries to resist them...lol

Yes nigeria fight 3yr of war with biafran because the want to take ND(oil) along with them, And nigeria say NO.
Now that everybody has see the secret of oil and have tasted it and some zone are even done with the oil, because their country making it without oil. You can call for the war again, I know you won't be able to colonies ND again NEVER.

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2013
abu12:

Yes nigeria fight 3yr of war with biafran because the want to take ND(oil) along with them, And nigeria say NO.
Now that everybody has see the secret of oil and have tasted it and some zone are even done with the oil. You can call for the war again, I know you won't be able to colonies ND again NEVER.
LoL...d north is beginning to show how useless they re, so the reason u ppl re respecting d ppl of Niger delta is because of there oil...hmmmmmm''' I wonda what wud happen when d north starts drilling its own oil...no wonder they call u ppl PARASITES.

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Tolexander: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: No need of fixing anything there.

It's just my opinion (not even a theory)

You are entitled to express yours.

ngakwe! Say the truth, i corrected you post to what you meant!
Just call it a typo cos i is next to o on the qwerty keypad.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by cashkid18(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19:
Guy stop talking cocoa nw, d meer mention of it cracks my rib,,, dats how olusegun Aganga wud be dreaming where he planted Cocoa in his backyard,where he shipped it to Afghanistan, and they told him they don't want it,dat its useless there, when the cocoa was brought back to Nigeria, he calculated how much he hz wasted and discovered it wz 900million...lol''' d best way to cover ur mistake is to throw in ur embezzled oil money into the sector and say u made 900million, then embezzle the money back into ur account...lol'''we call dat system theobroma accounting...lol
he only said dt, so dt it wil nt luk as if dt d yerobas ar nt contributin anytin to d economy of nig n they will b able to continue enjoyin their free meal as parasites they ar gringrin
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2013
cashkid18: he only said dt, so dt it wil nt luk as if dt d yerobas ar nt contributin anytin to d economy of nig n they will b able to continue enjoyin their free meal as parasites they ar gringrin
LoL...do u mind d Ediot, 2moro a northerner wud become minister of commerce, and he wud say the next revenue Earner after oil is Groundnut, out of nowhere he wud invent another imaginary figure and say groundnut generated 2billion naira to Nigeria's revenue...lol

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by cashkid18(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2013
abu12:

Now that everybody has see the secret of oil and have tasted it and some zone are even done with the oil, because their country making it without oil. You can call for the war again, I know you won't be able to colonies ND again NEVER.
is dt y u pple hv to create bh in order to take away power frm gej,to continue sucking d ND dry as parasites cheesy
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by abu12: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...d north is beginning to show how useless they re, so the reason u ppl re respecting d ppl of Niger delta is because of there oil...hmmmmmm''' I wonda what wud happen when d north starts drilling its own oil...no wonder they call u ppl PARASITES.

But we are not REFUGEE.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Ngwakwe: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2013
There is no denial that every region contributes something meaningful to this union called Nigeria according to their respective strength. Just consider agriculture, natural resources, innovation, ingenuity, medicine, technology and the likes.

Population itself is a great assert. The question is who loves One Nigeria the most?

The North benefits by using political power to create a lopsided development authorities (States & Local Governments) to regularly siphon the common patrimony to develop their deserts and landmass.

The East benefits from free Visa Union to spread their miniature geography to other parts of Nigeria who encouraged them to invest massively outside their shores.

The South-South remains undefined in this equation called Nigeria.

The South-west benefits from the Union by hosting most multi-national investments and attracting commerce to the region.

Who then will go to war again to sustain this union?
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2013
cashkid18: is dt y u pple hv to create bh in order to take away power frm gej,to continue sucking d ND dry as parasites cheesy
Don't mind d parasites, that's y they love anything government work,,,they don't want to do anything reasonable they just want to sit in one ministry and be wasting there lives,,,that's y they invented d federal character system and quota system, cause they knoe that no reasonable organisation wud take graduates dat got admission into d university by scoring 2 out of 200.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2013
abu12:

But we are not REFUGEE.
LoL...but ur ppl have double title in that aspect! REFUGEE to the govt, and PARASITES to the south.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2013
*556#:

Because they aren't bringing anything to the table. Can you show me any contribution southeast is making to Nigeria that is worth 10 billion naira? I wait!
tell me what your illiterates masters you are forming an alliance with brought to the table
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2013
*556#:

Fixed. Southwest brings cocoa, crude oil to the table and what is your southeast bringing to the table?

Why should anyone help you develop your land? Asari Dokubo has just established a university in Benin Republic. Invest the money in possession of the likes of Ibori, Alams, Asari, Tompolo, Odili in south south and see if that region won't turn to Dubai overnight.
Aboki's slave, tell me , do you still have cocoa?
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Enegito: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: What's your opinion?

i think west and north
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Enegito: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19: D region dat shivers re d meer mention of Nigeria's disintegration, d region dat dreads true federalism or regionalism, d region dat love govt work more than anything,,, do d math?
north
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by fastguy10: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Does 1 Nigeria exist before expect in football

Make una no vex what is one Nigeria
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Enegito: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
fast guy 10: Does 1 Nigeria exist before expect in football

am coming to answer you.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by cashkid18(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2013

is google also on strike
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2013

According to the northerners one Nigeria is when, southerners don't come to there region,northerners become 100percent muslims, they become president forever,they receive 80percent allocations and house of assembly seats,owners of 80percent Oil blocks,,,that's when one Nigeria exist for them.
According to the Yorubas, one Nigeria is when they don't fight for there rights as far as they receive the post of vice president, one Nigeria is when u become Aviation minister and fill d entire post's with ppl from ur state(Faani Kayode example), one Nigeria is when other tribes are not allowed to share lagos apart from Yoruba's,One Nigeria is when they get all d oil jobs in the Niger delta...According to them One Nigeria is when other tribes come to Lagos,develop it,they use there population as an edge over others,pay tax etc,then when the moment of benefit comes they tell u if u go back to ur state.

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by addictiv(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
there are two things involved its either we opt for true federalism, where each state looks inward to develop its self with total control of its resources and tax paid to the FG or we split out rightly and everyone goes home.....after all the 100 yrs amalgamation clause is over
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
I think it's the north.
We southerners aren't benefitting that much. embarassed

Final Year University Female Student Dies In Hotel Room / Hilarious Obasanjo Comment About The Remaining Election Results / Couples Stab 10 Year Old Girl In Private Parts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64