Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? (2795 Views)

Which Region Will Benefit If Nigeria Disintegrates? / If NIGERIA Was To Divide Which Region Will SUFFER Most / If Disintegration Of Nigeria Happens, Which Region Do U Think Will Benefit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
To be sincere smtyms I wonder y God put d yoruba's in the south,,,if God can switch it put d yoruba's in d north since they love d hausa/fulani, and put a tribe like Idoma in d south,,, we wudda known where we re standing.

1 Like

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by masu: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19: To be sincere smtyms I wonder y God put d yoruba's in the south,,,if God can switch it put d yoruba's in d north since they love d hausa/fulani, and put a tribe like Idoma in d south,,, we wudda known where we re standing.

Amen to the bolded. how i wish my tribe idoma are in the south.
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by DerideGull(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: The North loves One-Nigeria the most

The West benefits the most from One-Nigeria

The East lives (as in living) One-Nigeria the most

The South-South hates One-Nigeria the most

It's just a poem

The Southwest loves One-Nigeria the most
The North benefits the most from One-Nigeria
The South-South weeps crocodilian tear most about One-Nigeria
The Southeast hates One-Nigeria the most
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by ak47mann(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
one NIGER.........AREA

Which tribe hate one nigeria the most cool

And which tribes love nigeria the most? i think we all no who they are
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Italiano1: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
lygn19:
And how did d east benefit from dz ur one Nigeria project?

The east has benefited form One Nigeria by having the opportunity to live and do business in other parts of Nigeria since their own region is virtually a basket-case.

2 Likes

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
The Southeast loves One Nigeria thats why Ironsi was quick to impose Unitary system of govt

The Southeast benefits from One Nigeria evidenced by how they all flee from their barren region to other regions

5 Likes

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by atlwireles: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
DerideGull:

The Southwest loves One-Nigeria the most
The North benefits the most from One-Nigeria
The South-South weeps crocodilian tear most about One-Nigeria
The Southeast hates One-Nigeria the most

can you explain?
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Sloan: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
The SE LOVES one Nigeria the most! They realized they could never be up to par without other parts of Nigeria and being in leadership Ironsi abolished Nigerias regional governments thinking he and his ibos will dictate the terms until he realized that would NEVER happen! If ibos claim to hate one Nigeria now, it is because their plan failed! That is not coming to equity with clean hands. Till today, Ibos benefit the most from Nigeria because their only resource is their population which if every part of Nigeria rejected, plus boycott every ibo business guess what will happen? They will cry genocide and marginalization. So they benefit the most from Nigeria. The breakup cries are from ibos who have not thought about what they will eat and where they will go after breakup. The other parts of Nigeria that are NOT good enough for ibos before breakup will refuse to be available or accessible after breakup. Now who will lose the most?? You will be landlocked and for all their trading, they will be the only people buying from their ibos....imagine how much they will suffer? We will rather export out foods to other countries than sell to Iboland, even if they would pay a premium! They better be ready to grow all their food becaus not even a grain of rice or beans or tomato will be allowed to be imported through any border, not for all the dollars in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by cashkid18(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sloan: The SE LOVES one Nigeria the most! They realized they could never be up to par without other parts of Nigeria and being in leadership Ironsi abolished Nigerias regional governments thinking he and his ibos will dictate the terms until he realized that would NEVER happen! If ibos claim to hate one Nigeria now, it is because their plan failed! That is not coming to equity with clean hands. Till today, Ibos benefit the most from Nigeria because their only resource is their population which if every part of Nigeria rejected, plus boycott every ibo business guess what will happen? They will cry genocide and marginalization. So they benefit the most from Nigeria. The breakup cries are from ibos who have not thought about what they will eat and where they will go after breakup. The other parts of Nigeria that are NOT good enough for ibos before breakup will refuse to be available or accessible after breakup. Now who will lose the most?? You will be landlocked and for all their trading, they will be the only people buying from their ibos....imagine how much they will suffer? We will rather export out foods to other countries than sell to Iboland, even if they would pay a premium! They better be ready to grow all their food becaus not even a grain of rice or beans or tomato will be allowed to be imported through any border, not for all the dollars in the world.

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
LoL...funny northerners,,,saying instead of them to sell food to Igbos,they wud Import to other countries...lol'''is it by air dat u want to export it,d last tym I check hausa land is landlocked,if u want to know ur situation, go and check Niger republic,then remove oil from it,,,then u wud know how doped u guys are... Biafra is landlocked.."LoL...Ojukwu(from Igbo) doesn't have access to sea doesn't mean his Biafran second in command Philip Effion(Calabar) is landlocked...lol
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sloan: The SE LOVES one Nigeria the most! They realized they could never be up to par without other parts of Nigeria and being in leadership Ironsi abolished Nigerias regional governments thinking he and his ibos will dictate the terms until he realized that would NEVER happen! If ibos claim to hate one Nigeria now, it is because their plan failed! That is not coming to equity with clean hands. Till today, Ibos benefit the most from Nigeria because their only resource is their population which if every part of Nigeria rejected, plus boycott every ibo business guess what will happen? They will cry genocide and marginalization. So they benefit the most from Nigeria. The breakup cries are from ibos who have not thought about what they will eat and where they will go after breakup. The other parts of Nigeria that are NOT good enough for ibos before breakup will refuse to be available or accessible after breakup. Now who will lose the most?? You will be landlocked and for all their trading, they will be the only people buying from their ibos....imagine how much they will suffer? We will rather export out foods to other countries than sell to Iboland, even if they would pay a premium! They better be ready to grow all their food becaus not even a grain of rice or beans or tomato will be allowed to be imported through any border, not for all the dollars in the world.
Re these northerners dz stupid or they re just Ignorant,,,when Nigeria was one u ppl have not been able to harness ur agriculture, is it when Nigeria is no more...lol look at d ppl calling Igboland,landlock...lol...do u think Igbo land ends in d south east...lol''' I don't blame u ppl sha, dz is what d Mohammed's and D Buhari's tell u ppl when they have kept billions for there children in case Nigeria breaks 2moro,,, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that the north loves one Nigeria the most,and I don't Need a scientist to tell me that the North wud suffer at d disintegration of Nigeria. Full stop
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Sloan: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2013
lygn19:
Re these northerners dz stupid or they re just Ignorant,,,when Nigeria was one u ppl have not been able to harness ur agriculture, is it when Nigeria is no more...lol look at d ppl calling Igboland,landlock...lol...do u think Igbo land ends in d south east...lol''' I don't blame u ppl sha, dz is what d Mohammed's and D Buhari's tell u ppl when they have kept billions for there children in case Nigeria breaks 2moro,,, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that the north loves one Nigeria the most,and I don't Need a scientist to tell me that the North wud suffer at d disintegration of Nigeria. Full stop

You must be a little kid to not know anything about the major tribes of Nigeria! A little history: present day Nigeria have 2 majority tribes who built major empires and kingdoms! The ibo never lived or knew what a cit-state, kingdom or empire is. If not for the colonialist, the Yoruba Oyo Empire would have grown eastwards after conquering everything to its west to gobble up every people in the East (ibos) while the north was seeking to expand down to eat whatever little things were left at the other side of the Niger to their south! My point? If any part of Nigeria had a problem of landlock, it will not be the Hausas / Fulani northerners! Why? Because they are masters of negotiation and I have no doubt that their diplomatic skills is sure to make that issue a non-issue, the same can never be said of the ibos.

Second, the north is sure to produce almost all the food they need! They have land, they have farmers and are usually not greedy like ibos who want anything at any cost even if they have to over-reach themselves. That will help them for sure. Plus, their population will still be an advantage as they can leverage their economies of scale in a lot of aspects. These are things that the SE do not have. The biggest disadvantage for the SE is the bad feelings and non good will they are creating in the minds of current Nigeria. The SS will NOT go with Ibos, they made that clear in 1967. Why will they leave a more balanced Nigeria to exchange it for a unitary slave master in ibos who they rejected before? They would rather go by themselves. In any case, the point remains that if Nigeria breaks up, SE will be landlocked and they can forget that any northerner or south westerner or ND or MB will be leaving their own business people to come and trade and buy from ibo traders. For sure you can trade among yourselves but nothing will be allowed to come in from the ports of other people to ibo land, and not food either. You can fly out of your country by tunneling out through the ground or teleport but the air space of your new neighbors countries will not allow free access either. The tunneling will also only work until we block any vermins from burrowing through our precious soils! Just kidding though! grin grin grin grin But seriously, you people need to face facts, this is the 21 st century!

1 Like

Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Sloan:

You must be a little kid to not know anything about the major tribes of Nigeria! A little history: present day Nigeria have 2 majority tribes who built major empires and kingdoms! The ibo never lived or knew what a cit-state, kingdom or empire is. If not for the colonialist, the Yoruba Oyo Empire would have grown eastwards after conquering everything to its west to gobble up every people in the East (ibos) while the north was seeking to expand down to eat whatever little things were left at the other side of the Niger to their south! My point? If any part of Nigeria had a problem of landlock, it will not be the Hausas / Fulani northerners! Why? Because they are masters of negotiation and I have no doubt that their diplomatic skills is sure to make that issue a non-issue, the same can never be said of the ibos.

Second, the north is sure to produce almost all the food they need! They have land, they have farmers and are usually not greedy like ibos who want anything at any cost even if they have to over-reach themselves. That will help them for sure. Plus, their population will still be an advantage as they can leverage their economies of scale in a lot of aspects. These are things that the SE do not have. The biggest disadvantage for the SE is the bad feelings and non good will they are creating in the minds of current Nigeria. The SS will NOT go with Ibos, they made that clear in 1967. Why will they leave a more balanced Nigeria to exchange it for a unitary slave master in ibos who they rejected before? They would rather go by themselves. In any case, the point remains that if Nigeria breaks up, SE will be landlocked and they can forget that any northerner or south westerner or ND or MB will be leaving their own business people to come and trade and buy from ibo traders. For sure you can trade among yourselves but nothing will be allowed to come in from the ports of other people to ibo land, and not food either. You can fly out of your country by tunneling out through the ground or teleport but the air space of your new neighbors countries will not allow free access either. The tunneling will also only work until we block any vermins from burrowing through our precious soils! Just kidding though! grin grin grin grin But seriously, you people need to face facts, this is the 21 st century!
LoL...I knw all dz dats y I want it to divide now is that too much to ask,,,lol'''u wud stay in d north and be drawing map of Biafra,when did d Ijaws become the whole southsouth...lol'''d entire southsouth will not go with the Igbo's but d Igbo's in d southsouth will,,,just as d Biafrans in Akwaibom and Calabar...lol'''landlocked northerners,,,lol'''masters in negotiation and diplomacy, pls crack my ribs, d only language u northerners understand is war,,,Aburi conference of 1967 says everything,lol...keep putting ur hope in the Yoruba's,,,d only reason y they re looking at u ppl's face is because of Nigerian politics,if Nigeria breaks u wud know der true colour...lol'''
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2013
lygn19: LoL...funny northerners,,,saying instead of them to sell food to Igbos,they wud Import to other countries...lol'''is it by air dat u want to export it,d last tym I check hausa land is landlocked,if u want to know ur situation, go and check Niger republic,then remove oil from it,,,then u wud know how doped u guys are... Biafra is landlocked.."LoL...Ojukwu(from Igbo) doesn't have access to sea doesn't mean his Biafran second in command Philip Effion(Calabar) is landlocked...lol
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Enegito: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2013
lygn19: To be sincere smtyms I wonder y God put d yoruba's in the south,,,if God can switch it put d yoruba's in d north since they love d hausa/fulani, and put a tribe like Idoma in d south,,, we wudda known where we re standing.
you are funny
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Enegito: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
ak47mann: one NIGER.........AREA

Which tribe hate one nigeria the most cool

And which tribes love nigeria the most? i think we all no who they are
call there names
Re: Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? by Enegito: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
abu12: Definitely it is south east(igbo), most of them don't want nigeria to break. Because they have high number of investment outside their zone and they don't want to loose it. If the north really want one nigeria they won't use boko-haram to cause crises which they are doing. Look at the PDP rebel governor, they are mostly northern. That shows they don't really like one nigeria, but south east won't go up that extend, not this generation. They can only give you ultimatum period.
very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Governor Elect Fayose Slapped Judge In Ekiti? / Dapo Lam Adesina Resigns As Oyo State Commissioner, Declares Assets!! / Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.