Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Is It Awkward To Laugh At Mad People? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Awkward To Laugh At Mad People? (455 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Why Do Mad People Laugh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Awkward To Laugh At Mad People? by J0nyb0y(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2013
Every now and then we see Mentally unstable people almost at every dung hill.. Or even in 'Behind' areas... The other day, i saw a mad man totally naked.. Mehn the size of his dick was so hilarious couldnt help buh lauqh.. (no b say i fall 4 ground dey laff o)..
Another day again it was a man.. The way he was dressed was so funny.. Na to laugh sure pass..
So the question struck my mind.. I remember wen i was a kid, my parent would always tell me not to lauqh and rebuke me anytime i do..
Nairalanders wats ur take on the subject...
Is it Awkward to Laugh At Mentally Unstable People??

(1) (Reply)

The Ways Of God Can Never Change. Christ Is The Only Way / Nairaland And You!!! / Traffic Light And Nigerians Behaviours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.