Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea (27081 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Joythah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Promhize:

Are you confused? This was your post that I replied to;

Read the bolded and read my reply again. Weren't you taught comprehension is school?
when i was in school, dumb students used to use INSULTS to divert attention from their short comings... ASUU strike will do you a world of good. And by the way u still haven't answered my question? Explain the contraption.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Joythah(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Promhize:

Read the bolded and read my reply again. Weren't you taught comprehension is school?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Joythah(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Promhize:

hahaha u think u can insult your way out? I wont humour you. Answer my question. Explain the mystery to me? What is the rational behind collecting a honorary doctorate from a foreign univ when your private univ are on a 4 mths strike. What point is she trying to prove? Explain( i'll understand if you can't give coherent answers. To be on strike affects the brain)
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by coputa(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
I anticipated 70 percent of the response in this thread,Nigerians are very easy to predict,when it comes to public discurse...we as a people never valued our people,and if others appreciates them,we will start making noise about it.They told us why she was given that degree..if past first ladies before her did what she is doing,Nigeria will be a better place for us to live..someone even mentioned ASUU strike..the strike was bent on the problem created by the military and not Gej,yet we refused to remove the log from our eyes because of hate politics, let it be known that being educated or possesion of intellet does not rest on your ability to speak the english language fluently as up coming economies of the world dont speak the english language,we should learn to think outside the box and appreciate what we have.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Joythah(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
coputa: I anticipated 70 percent of the response in this thread,Nigerians are very easy to predict,when it comes to public discurse...we as a people never valued our people,and if others appreciates them,we will start making noise about it.They told us why she was given that degree..if past first ladies before her did what she is doing,Nigeria will be a better place for us to live..someone even mentioned ASUU strike..the strike was bent on the problem created by the military and not Gej,yet we refused to remove the log from our eyes because of hate politics, let it be known that being educated or possesion of intellet does not rest on your ability to speak the english language fluently as up coming economies of the world dont speak the english language,we should learn to think outside the box and appreciate what we have.
so that's why he created understaffed and ill-equiped new univ so he can have something to answer for? Hello, the contentious agreement was signed by Yar/Gej administration not by abacha.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
abeg phd in wat? Hope nt in english?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Jman06(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
y-fo:

you are a prime example of what is holding Nigeria back as you are just proving yourself to be an e-sycophant.
I don't make silly allegations and since you want to blindly call all of my points 'baseless', I'll try educating you:
1. this cannot be argued with and is simply unbefitting of a first-lady.
2. google it out and ye shall know the truth
3. please remind me when she or the presidency addressed this issue directly and not through testimonies.
4. amaechi (the main piece in this crisis) basicly alluded to this fact when the peace-makers came avisting.
5. she has been "quoted" saying this and is not by any means an allegation...google is your friend.
6. she is the only one out of 18 or so that is yet to resume her role as perm-sec

if you cannot come back with facts or a better reply, then don't bother replying as that would prove you are not worth my time and I will cease to address you.

By the way, to "evacuate" I admit isn't the best term to be used in that case but by no means does it equate to 'pot calling the kettle black'...I can't allow myself to be compared to that level
You have just succeeded in beating about the bush without making any tangible point.Rather you confirmed my earlier suspicion that your allegations were based on hearsays.So your only source of information was google?Yet you sounded so sure,forgeting that anybody can upload any information online wether false or true.You expect the president to waste time in debunking every malicious allegation from haters like you,right?When there are other important matters to attend to?Amaechi 'alluded' and you believed him hookline and sinker forgeting that given the circumstances of the moment,he could say anything to score cheap political points,doesn't that show how gullible you are?My friend i am not an e-sycophant but an individual who is allegic to unprovoked attacks on people.Honestly,you are a pot calling kettle black because if you could make such a blunder like you did while typing in the comfort of your room,then making a public speach would be worse off.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
E-wars ontop PEJ head
Y'all are jst jobless,make una go sleep jare tomorrow na working day.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by barackoking: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Congrats ma, how much did you buy this one again ?
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Vickii Ro: Humanitarian services indeed.
She had 2 travel 2 Asia 2 pray for Nigeria say God nor dey ansa prayer fr Niger?
I av nothing against dis lady,bt even Nollywood film trick make sense pass dis her own so
Nor be only doctorate degree na Gbaguanrate degree

It's actually an honorary degree.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bourbon(m): 2:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Aww!!! Pls will u give us a break?? Non. Sense woman... She&her husband-birds of d same feather.... Mtcheewwwwww
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by yfo: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Jman06: You have just succeeded in beating about the bush without making any tangible point.Rather you confirmed my earlier suspicion that your allegations were based on hearsays.So your only source of information was google?Yet you sounded so sure,forgeting that anybody can upload any information online wether false or true.You expect the president to waste time in debunking every malicious allegation from haters like you,right?When there are other important matters to attend to?Amaechi 'alluded' and you believed him hookline and sinker forgeting that given the circumstances of the moment,he could say anything to score cheap political points,doesn't that show how gullible you are?My friend i am not an e-sycophant but an individual who is allegic to unprovoked attacks on people.Honestly,you are a pot calling kettle black because if you could make such a blunder like you did while typing in the comfort of your room,then making a public speach would be worse off.

then any information we get from the internet or news outlets that doesn't sit well with you is just rumour-mongering right...I rest my case.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by AmJane(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Congratulations ma
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
AmJane: Congratulations ma

U think sae u fit marry ha pikin ni?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2013
the_ripper3:

Defender of the poor? No o, na defender of the whole earth.

Abi defender of †ђε Universe.. aka Voltron grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Nicepoker:

another ram

Sallah ram?? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2013
iterator24:

Awa moda yaf collect award oo... how is she fairing?

grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
AmJane: Congratulations ma

Are you for real? Sincerely hope you are joking (mocking).
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Mehn!! This thread got me rolling on †ђε floor, laughing really hard..

Nice thread, OP.

Still, I laugh.

grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Intelcorei7: 8:00am On Jan 23
AmJane:
Congratulations ma

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Cultist Trying To Disrupt A School's Examination / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.