Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea (27078 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Jomark(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2013
babseg:

Hey keep quiet and stop spoken bad English hear.

You were supposed to say

Congrats ma, how much did you bought these one angry
... Hehehehe...did I hear you say ''how much did you bought these one'' . With this comment our lady of Ph'D really has hope of becoming the next achebe
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2013
SOMEONE ONCE DESCRIBED NIGERIANS AS HATEFUL VILE CREATURES
I CANT UNDERSTAND Y SO MUCH HATRED IF ITS COS OF HER HUSBAND
REMEMBER THAT Y'ALL VOTED HIM IN2 POWER NO ONE FORCED U TO VOTE HIM
SMDH
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Palwillie(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2013
shachris:

You've made your point already. Allowed the boy to talk. We know she paid you but please don't attack everyone here just because you are trying to defend you indefensible paymaster. This is a forum. Everyman has a right to his opinion.

@topic, They should tell us in clear terms the things she did to merit the award, and not just bogus 'humanitarian' crap. Personally, i think she bought this title.
u are a big idiot!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by kcpumping(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2013
oladoya: why cant this useless woman try to get the degree from any of our Universities in Nigeria? She knew people will ask questions and if we should follow protocol with what her husband is doing, am sure she will use twelve years before obtaining anything.

Imagine another calling your wife or your mother or your sister a useless woman? How will you feel bro? Pls let's be civil when addressing issues online and even in our homes....women are our precious jewels.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Jomark(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2013
y-fo:
Now most times I try to stay clear of threads concerning PEJ but I have to say my mind here...
We have two factions here (pro and anti PEJ) and the pro seems to be saying one should have respect for her cuz she's an elder and is in a position of power....excuse my manners, but that's total BS.
Though I don't agree with abusing the first lady (in public perhaps) but the pro-PEJ are just using the same methods to pass their points across i.e insults, so its basically two sides of the same coin.
I admit I dis-like the first lady with passion and I don't care bout the opinions of her faceless supporters and here is why:
She disgraces the nation with her poorly spoken english accent and grammar.
She had a land tussle with the former first lady (and I don't support either) but just shows she's power hungry.
Went abroad for treatment and yet kept on denying it (while people accused yar-adua of doing the exact same thing)...she came back and never addressed the issue while gullible nigerians soon forgot she was away for months I think and yet no one could tell us why (she gave an indirect hint through a testimony I believe but never directly spoke to her people bout the issue)
She caused the political unrest in rivers (while people keep saying she's just a first lady and not into politics)
And with a twist to those saying she's not a political figure, why did she ask for retirement benefits for first ladies after evacuating office just like their spouses' have...(just shows her true nature doesn't it)
And the one that still hurts me till now, why is she a perm-sec when she hasn't resumed office and perhaps getting her salary...this is the height of greediness I've seen and yet people choose to throw blind-eye her way.
That's why our nation would never move forward as the leader's transgressions are always overlooked and u still have people who would fight for them...I weep for this nation.

Now I dare the pro-PEJ section to quote me and denounce all I've written, then we'll know if u are true nigerians or blind PEJ followers.
... The most sensible comment I have read on nairaland. Hi-five bro

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by babseg(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2013
zobasky24k: *
English no easy.kai..congrats ma,how much did you buy these one is the correct statement.

Hall of you Human beans that are correction my grammar. We should go and axe hour new Dr patience Jona that who is spoken or written the best grammar.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by allbright(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Nigeria money...When Nigerian Universities have been shutdown for close to four months running now, you are busy buying degree, misplaced priority!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2013
stantob: How many Doctorate degrees other country presidents wife collect for Nigeria Giant of Africa? Rubbish. Instead of tackling the problems in Nigeria some stupid woman is there posing for a picture in the name of doctorate degree collection. One whose house is on fire does not go for rabbit hunting , nonsense.

grin grin Cant stop laughing. But very true. How can she be receiving doctorate award from foreign uni. when all the nation's uni are on heavy padlocks courtesy of her husband failed govt? It's a questionable award to be frank!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by TolaniLuv: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2013
amlos007: Smh,why she no go hadvard?all this chinco things are not reliable.
Yea right! Like Honda , Toyota, Samsung?
Harvard not hadvard olodo.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Husband n Wife DR, but they still need a surgeon to assess them cos they r 'brainless'
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Rejoice5000: am happy 4 u ma let all ur haters go and hug transformer. period. rejoice with those that rejoice so that ur own will get to u.CONGRATULATION MA

Ofcos, biblically, 'rejoice with those that rejoices and mourn with those that mourns' but does she mourn with the poor masses living in abject poverty while she demands for a N4billion 1st lady mansion? Is that the reason why the masses shld rejoice with her? I swear, if the masses have thier way, they wouldnt mind strangling this shepopo with thier bare hands. Nonsense!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
pbling: doctorate in error or pidgin?wen did she gain admision?
lolzz!....Admission for honourary degree?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by chuksdouglas(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Our first lady i respect you as our mother,who so ever insulted u they insult their mother not u, because they cannot take ur position, u still remain first lady of Nigeria
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by 36STATES: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
We're are now in real trouble. With this award, she's gonna go out of control....God save us from her grammar.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by bandol(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
36STATES: We're are now in real trouble. With this award, she's gonna go out of controle....God save us from her grammer.
CONTROL; GRAMMAR; WE'RE or WE ARE....
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Jman06(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
y-fo:
Now most times I try to stay clear of threads concerning PEJ but I have to say my mind here...
We have two factions here (pro and anti PEJ) and the pro seems to be saying one should have respect for her cuz she's an elder and is in a position of power....excuse my manners, but that's total BS.
Though I don't agree with abusing the first lady (in public perhaps) but the pro-PEJ are just using the same methods to pass their points across i.e insults, so its basically two sides of the same coin.
I admit I dis-like the first lady with passion and I don't care bout the opinions of her faceless supporters and here is why:
She disgraces the nation with her poorly spoken english accent and grammar.
She had a land tussle with the former first lady (and I don't support either) but just shows she's power hungry.
Went abroad for treatment and yet kept on denying it (while people accused yar-adua of doing the exact same thing)...she came back and never addressed the issue while gullible nigerians soon forgot she was away for months I think and yet no one could tell us why (she gave an indirect hint through a testimony I believe but never directly spoke to her people bout the issue)
She caused the political unrest in rivers (while people keep saying she's just a first lady and not into politics)
And with a twist to those saying she's not a political figure, why did she ask for retirement benefits for first ladies after evacuating office just like their spouses' have...(just shows her true nature doesn't it)
And the one that still hurts me till now, why is she a perm-sec when she hasn't resumed office and perhaps getting her salary...this is the height of greediness I've seen and yet people choose to throw blind-eye her way.
That's why our nation would never move forward as the leader's transgressions are always overlooked and u still have people who would fight for them...I weep for this nation.

Now I dare the pro-PEJ section to quote me and denounce all I've written, then we'll know if u are true nigerians or blind PEJ followers.
And i dare you to prove that you are sure of all the allegations you made against the first lady,and they are not based on hearsays.Lest i forget,what did you mean by ''evacuating office''?Is it another case of pot calling kettle black?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
There children re outside schooling now there wives Don join them

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Ratty101(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
I was also there when she collected the award... She payed $700 thousand... •‎​​​​​ː̗̀=))ː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́•‎​​​​​
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Promhize:

Is she your president? Dumb people like you forget that she holds no political office.
She holds no plotical office but she sabi cause crisis 4 rivers state... She dey call soyinka embarrassment. God knows d number of days wey she take learn dah word
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
kcpumping:

Imagine another calling your wife or your mother or your sister a useless woman? How will you feel bro? Pls let's be *civil* when addressing issues online and even in our homes....women are our precious jewels.

No be only civil, na mechanical...u dey side shepopo
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
kcpumping:

Imagine another calling your wife or your mother or your sister a useless woman? How will you feel bro? Pls let's be *civil* when addressing issues online and even in our homes....women are our precious jewels.

No be only civil, na mechanical...u dey side shepopo. I pity ur life cycle
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by phunmiejewels: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
shame on her, why culdnt she get her degree in nigeria? why not her own country? a whole 1st lady going 2 study in anoda country afta ruinin d educational system of her own country. why not fix the ASUU problem and study here? nonsense
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by chukxie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
amlos007: Smh,why she no go hadvard?all this chinco things are not reliable.

It appears you don't know the difference between Koreans and Chinese. Talking about Chinese goods not being reliable: Aren't Tecno phones made in China? Aren't they reliable?
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by timoney(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Promhize:

Is she your president? Dumb people like you forget that she holds no political office.

Nd goats like u were blind/deaf wen she was fightin over political matters (creating of her office, stoppin movement in her arrival etc). If u've colleted money 2 post in her support, u better know wat u'll post.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by Abanicwise(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
evmandy: undecided undecidedPls who hv sagem charger here
I am very sure u will get it at NATIONAL MUSEUM......go and try ur luck.
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by spicy244(f): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
PEJ I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ super happy wherever she I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ right now but I don't know why HATERS wants to kill themselves. The simple truth I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ that we are the leaders Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ tomorrow, and anybody can be in her position anytime or her husbands'. On the grammatical aspect, let some people improve so they won't be like PEJ x 10. For the award , she has bagged it n there I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ nothing anybody can do bout it
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by spicy244(f): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
PEJ I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ super happy wherever she I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ right now but I don't know why HATERS wants to kill themselves. The simple truth I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ that we are the leaders Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ tomorrow, and anybody can be in her position anytime or her husbands'. On the grammatical aspect, let some people improve so they won't be like PEJ x 10. For the award , she has bagged it n there I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ nothing anybody can do bout it.

I cry for Nigeria cos some people can't even differentiate between academic award and honorary award. SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by yfo: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jman06: And i dare you to prove that you are sure of all the allegations you made against the first lady,and they are not based on hearsays.Lest i forget,what did you mean by ''evacuating office''?Is it another case of pot calling kettle black?

you are a prime example of what is holding Nigeria back as you are just proving yourself to be an e-sycophant.
I don't make silly allegations and since you want to blindly call all of my points 'baseless', I'll try educating you:
1. this cannot be argued with and is simply unbefitting of a first-lady.
2. google it out and ye shall know the truth
3. please remind me when she or the presidency addressed this issue directly and not through testimonies.
4. amaechi (the main piece in this crisis) basicly alluded to this fact when the peace-makers came avisting.
5. she has been "quoted" saying this and is not by any means an allegation...google is your friend.
6. she is the only one out of 18 or so that is yet to resume her role as perm-sec

if you cannot come back with facts or a better reply, then don't bother replying as that would prove you are not worth my time and I will cease to address you.

By the way, to "evacuate" I admit isn't the best term to be used in that case but by no means does it equate to 'pot calling the kettle black'...I can't allow myself to be compared to that level
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by babyboy3(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dame (Dr) Patience Goodluck Jonathan. Bsc, Msc, PhD(Seoul), JP, Esq.

grin grin grin with all her honour she should be able to tell the rest of the world how Africa could eradicate poverty!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by precious112: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Promhize:

. Come one, this woman is the one runing this country, jo is just too dumb as u said Fø̲̣̣я̅ this woman,
Re: Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea by precious112: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
fonzie2u: Husband n Wife DR, but they still need a surgeon to assess them cos they r 'brainless'
issues of nigeria is not what any body could change in just one night, we nigerians have this local ​A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ brainless mind set that can never lead us any where, it is so hard tε̲̣̣̣̥w correct them,, the president ​A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ his lovely wife are trying their best, it is we that have tε̲̣̣̣̥w change Fø̲̣̣я̅ the leaders tε̲̣̣̣̥w change too......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Cultist Trying To Disrupt A School's Examination / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.