Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611304 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
miss bon: Beulah Hephziba!! seriously in a maze? nawa oo grin "going to rest with ChriGo" smiley

I tire oo.. Go have a nice time with Chrigo jaree smiley

Note: The weather is so hot oo..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Egbon Tolyem jux dey observe silently....Well,I say its well.....Ur testimony loading
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
tebenezer: Egbon Tolyem jux dey observe silently....Well,I say its well.....Ur testimony loading
AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
ojoolajire:

Have left the place . A lady called me on phone that I should be patient that they are still treating August 8 files. that mine is sep 4. I later told her that the school will be resuming by Jan 4 which she said I should have applied earlier then . I hope to hear from them soon , but I doubt it if I can make it for the January start date .
..........Phew!!!!..........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
hmmm!!!chrigo,nyc personality n reputation...Even at denials n medicals issues,Chrigo is a topic of discussion...Nyc stiffs bro,my memory retentively brought me to ur newly sign-up,not in ur slightest imagination you'll get thus far...Also miss bon,perfect companion...... Nl pays you so well,Issues u critically analysed,occurrence you dive into with delight and self esteem,really,I must tell that i am ur number one fan...Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
tebenezer:

As my fellow NLs dey storm cdhs,I will check-out on the school(centennial)today.Just to know what they've got.Thou,i was made known that its possible for me not to be attended to but its all good.
Nice one boss...but y do u fink you wouldn't be attended to? I have gotten live update that centennial is quite cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
i applied for september semester which is long gone..will visit the embassy on tuesday next wk due to the long wait no reply(4th june date of submittion)..yet to defer the admission although i wrote to the sch abt the delay..what of if i am due for medics,what are my chances without the defer letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
thanks alot for the compliment grin
tebenezer: hmmm!!!chrigo,nyc personality n reputation...Even at denials n medicals issues,Chrigo is a topic of discussion...Nyc stiffs bro,my memory retentively brought me to ur newly sign-up,not in ur slightest imagination you'll get thus far...Also miss bon,perfect companion...... Nl pays you so well,Issues u critically analysed,occurrence you dive into with delight and self esteem,really,I must tell that i am ur number one fan...Thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi NL'ers,which one of you guys is storming on Thursday should let me know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
miss bon: Beulah Hephziba!! seriously in a maze? nawa oo grin "going to rest with ChriGo" smiley

Lots of love Miss Bon. My job now is so hectic cuz we are trying to round up for the year, so, I needed a little distraction, cuz my kind of job wether I like it or not I must smile and be happy, so I decided to open nairaland and fortunately Kjbobo's post distracted and ease my tension, I was able to catch my fun. But fortunately Amefrica played into my hand for further distractions. Though he didn't see the humour in it but he got me distracted and that was what I needed.
I know you are real we are just playing around it but when you eventually put your fingers into my hand in Regina, I will be most pleased. Lots of love.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Curiousboy:

I am. Southern Alberta institute of technology.
Guy im heading to ur direction,de same school.nwosujosiah@yahoo.com.Ur email pls.Let's keep in touch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
lots of love to u too Beulah Hephziba, very soon we shall see. do have a nice day smiley
Beulah Hephziba:

Lots of love Miss Bon. My job now is so hectic cuz we are trying to round up for the year, so, I needed a little distraction, cuz my kind of job wether I like it or not I must smile and be happy, so I decided to open nairaland and fortunately Kjbobo's post distracted and ease my tension, I was able to catch my fun. But fortunately Amefrica played into my hand for further distractions. Though he didn't see the humour in it but he got me distracted and that was what I needed.
I know you are real we are just playing around it but when you eventually put your fingers into my hand in Regina, I will be most pleased. Lots of love.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Nice one boss...but y do u fink you wouldn't be attended to? I have gotten live update that centennial is quite cool

I am for winter and the school is still on session,even much more busy as they approaches the end of the year...I can inquirer comes January but dont think its good for now...I will definitely be a the international dept today,God's willing n hopes its goes welll....Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beulah Hephziba:

Hello sis!! I thought you were serious about it.. Didn't know you were catching fun. I'm terribly sorry.. Hope you've forgiven me? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
my application was refused..... I wasn't gvn visa...with no tangible reason.....Jez u Re not a bonafide student........ Am So down right now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
tebenezer:

I am for winter and the school is still on session,even much more busy as they approaches the end of the year...I can inquirer comes January but dont think its good for now...I will definitely be a the international dept today,God's willing n hopes its goes welll....Thanks
Bros abeg take sum pix of the school o,I go like see am cuz na where am heading 2 by God grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: my application was refused..... I wasn't gvn visa...with no tangible reason.....Jez u Re not a bonafide student........ Am So down right now

So sowi dear...ur visa is ready @ CDHC waiting for the best time destined by God...don't be down @ all...just state the docx you submitted so that the ogas in the house will look @ to detect where the fault could have come from...

Cheer up ok...tis well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: my application was refused..... I wasn't gvn visa...with no tangible reason.....Jez u Re not a bonafide student........ Am So down right now

Sorry sis!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aww so sorry for the delay,No nid to go down on ya sef all u need to do is to pick ur docs nd refire tru d online route,Trust diz tym dere no gona b a delay...By God grace...plz list the doc u submitted so that our ogas in the hsee can Analyse the reason for d delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
after medical don't know what is wrong
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
marksum: Bros abeg take sum pix of the school o,I go like see am cuz na where am heading 2 by God grace

The school website is always available now for comprehensive site seeing now,No fall my hand oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2013

Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: after medical don't know what is wrong

That's so painful...
When and where did you do ur medics?
What were the conditions given to you?
Did you meet them within the stipulated time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yeah When Am aii Will list d docx out.....But When do u think I can reapply? do I still have to do medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

Congrats bro...I'm so happy for you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Onye oma:

That's so painful...
When and where did you do ur medics?
What were the conditions given to you?
Did you meet them within the stipulated time?
the children 's practice..... And I was not given any conditions But I submitted 80%receipt of d tuition fee When returning my passport after med
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: Yeah When Am aii Will list d docx out.....But When do u think I can reapply? do I still have to do medical?

If you reapply immediately...you won't be called for medicals any longer...I thingk medicals lasts for 3-6months (though not quite sure) of the exact duration
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am so sorry sis, the joy of tht LORD is your Strength jst reapply it is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20:
the children 's practice..... And I was not given any conditions But I submitted 80%receipt of d tuition fee When returning my passport after med

The bolded is a possible red flag...you would have submitted the full tuition fees receipt since you had the intention submitting the receipt...

I would advice you reapply immediately with ur full tuition fees receipt, stating what actually happened...I believe you'll sail thru this one more time...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am so happy for you congrats dear
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
….Now I am beginning to think CDHC don start dem funny end of the year excuse again with all these denial after medicals…. same rubbish happened last year… given people phony excuses….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20:
sorry,but where you advised to pay tuirion fees when you went to collect your passport or they called you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.