Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611620 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....LWKMD grin....me no fit form biko....yes i fasted,prayed,went to camps and na me dey 1st reach vigil for church grin....i still drank my shepe bro....Just like pipo drink Holy water...i drank Holy shepe....
U beta change bro, as for me, I'm a pastor and I wanna go to Canada......sorry Heaven grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
LOL,saint tony
tonyrero:
U beta change bro, as for me, I'm a pastor and I wanna go to Canada......sorry Heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonyrero:

for the love of Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello everyone. I am new to this but I have been reading most of the posts. I am in a little dilenma here. I started my processing on 28th may,I did my medicals on 27th september and submitted a new acceptance letter for winter 2014 as well as pay tuition fees full one year inclusive of acceptance fees to memorial uni as requested by CDHC wen I got instructions for medicals on 10th october. Till this moment, I havent gotten any response and its been six(6)months and a week now. Wat could possibly be happening?

Also wat does tuition and boarding mean, as in I dont get the what boarding means? Does it mean accomodation? I applied to on campus accomodation and I was placed on waiting list and told I was 10th. I got an official letter from housing department explaining this which I included in the docs I sent to CDHC INCLUSIVE OF RECEIPTS OF TUITION from cashiers office as well as online payment printouts for tuition fees and housing application fees.

I do not know what is the delay for? I need advice as I am planning on visiting CDHC tomorrow morning like that broda who stormed there but on a more subtle note to make enquiries. Please I need suggestions and advice.

Nice work all the contributors and experiences everyone as shared.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonyrero:
....fake pastor...when trv show ur title go change grin....forming pastor cuz of TRV na sin ...God is watching u in 3D...Lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
kesiena_oritse: Hello everyone. I am new to this but I have been reading most of the posts. I am in a little dilenma here. I started my processing on 28th may,I did my medicals on 27th september and submitted a new acceptance letter for winter 2014 as well as pay tuition fees full one year inclusive of acceptance fees to memorial uni as requested by CDHC wen I got instructions for medicals on 10th october. Till this moment, I havent gotten any response and its been six(6)months and a week now. Wat could possibly be happening?

Also wat does tuition and boarding mean, as in I dont get the what boarding means? Does it mean accomodation? I applied to on campus accomodation and I was placed on waiting list and told I was 10th. I got an official letter from housing department explaining this which I included in the docs I sent to CDHC INCLUSIVE OF RECEIPTS OF TUITION from cashiers office as well as online payment printouts for tuition fees and housing application fees.

I do not know what is the delay for? I need advice as I am planning on visiting CDHC tomorrow morning like that broda who stormed there but on a more subtle note to make enquiries. Please I need suggestions and advice.

U got medical instruction twice? 28th Sept and 10th Oct?
Whatever d date was, u arnt alone.
We still av some may (fall applicants dat deffered till winter start dates) awaiting cdhc decisions.
So, pls storm if u can.
It shld ginger 'em up.
Goodluck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
miss bon: LOL,saint tony
Peace b upon u Miss bon......*PastorPrayer*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
ajokyjoky:

for the love of Canada
For the love of God please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....fake pastor...when trv show ur title go change grin....forming pastor cuz of TRV na sin ...God is watching u in 3D...Lol....
My people perish cos of lack of wisdom....Father forgive him cos he doesn't knw wot he's doing grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
kesiena_oritse: Hello everyone. I am new to this but I have been reading most of the posts. I am in a little dilenma here. I started my processing on 28th may,I did my medicals on 27th september and submitted a new acceptance letter for winter 2014 as well as pay tuition fees full one year inclusive of acceptance fees to memorial uni as requested by CDHC wen I got instructions for medicals on 10th october. Till this moment, I havent gotten any response and its been six(6)months and a week now. Wat could possibly be happening?

....good...u're on the right track...storm tomorrow...ur visa is waiting...pls make sure u get dia as early as 7am ooo.....and please update the house biko grin......we need trv news ooooo....thanks.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonyrero:
My people perish cos of lack of wisdom....Father forgive him cos he doesn't knw wot he's doing grin
.....OK now....lets watch and see...thank God say na Ontario u dey come....I go dey watch u grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: .....OK now....lets watch and see...thank God say na Ontario u dey come....I go dey watch u grin....

Yes bro......Lol, u knw hw to catch person sha! I respect u........U always win grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
britiko:

U got medical instruction twice? 28th Sept and 10th Oct?
Whatever d date was, u arnt alone.
We still av some may (fall applicants dat deffered till winter start dates) awaiting cdhc decisions.
So, pls storm if u can.
It shld ginger 'em up.
Goodluck!

Did medic on 28th sept, submitted d requested documents of tuition and boarding fees and new acceptance letter on 10th oct. Na embassy o! Dem nor de find trouble there na! I am going to make enquiries and hear what they have to say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Prodigee: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
jaymdee:
Yeap, ask ur questions. I could help.
Ok bro!...i've sent u PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
UPEI is closed for the day, Wednesday, December 4. Due to storm conditions, the University of Prince Edward Island will be closed for the day, Wednesday, December 4, 2013. Exams previously scheduled for 9 am, 2 pm, and 7 pm will now be written on Sunday, December 8 at the same times. Revised information including locations for specific exams will be posted to the online exam schedule by end of day Thursday, December 5

Man just dey inside since morning like say e dey fight with outside....lol...... and yeah exams will be written on sunday!....welcome to canada !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clow(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Still haven't heard from the Embassy,I intend storming there 2mao.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Lizzydonia: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Just passing.....God will grant us our heart desires.

......IN GOD I TRUST....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
clow: Still haven't heard from the Embassy,I intend storming there 2mao.
we storm there tomoro o. 7am I am there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clow(m): 5:37am On Dec 05, 2013
kesiena_oritse:

Bro I'm already there oo,got in ere abt 5.40am...Its like I'm d 1st person,although peeps already trooping in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2013
clow:

Bro I'm already there oo,got in ere abt 5.40am...Its like I'm d 1st person,although peeps already trooping in.
Please do well to update the house. God bless you .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clow(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Please do well to update the house. God bless you .

Amen Bro,we still waiting security guy said they'll start attending to peeps when Its 8.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2013
On my online application, they didn't provide space for a custodian form? What do u guys advice. And its required for minors to fill the custodian form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
onos9ice: On my online application, they didn't provide space for a custodian form? What do u guys advice. And its required for minors to fill the custodian form

@Onos9ice: take ur time go tru the document(s) links, it should be on the family form.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2013
clow:

kesiena_oritse:

......Nice.....We don get Undercover Agents on ground....lol....Please make sure say una do survey for the house abeg.....lets know if CDHC don freeze dia TRV account.........if dem also issue any other person dia TRV pls find out too......WE MUST ALL CHOP THIS TRV BY FIRE BY THUNDER!!!!!!!!! grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2013
Helloo pals, on my online application which section should I upload my academic documents?

And secondly, can I use two(2) bank staments from different people. Bank statement or pay-slip which will
 be better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2013
ONLINE STUDY VISA APPLICATION HERE AT LAST grin

Here are the documents needed for the online Canada Study Visa Application.....

Form: Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)

Refer to the steps on completing the forms

Document: Family Information (IMM5645)

Complete the Family Information form. This form includes information about your spouse or common-law partner, your parents, your children, stepchildren and adopted children, your brothers and sisters (including step-siblings and half-siblings).

This information will become part of your immigration record and may be used to verify your personal information in future applications.

Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada

Document: Passport or Travel document

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or identity document.

If using your passport, include a copy of

the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.
any pages with stamps, visas or markings

Your identity document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your identity document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable.

Document: Digital Photo

Dimensions:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾"wink.
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼"wink and 36 mm (1 7/16"wink.
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.

File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.

Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras.

Document: Letter of Acceptance

You must provide the letter of acceptance you received from the educational institution in Canada that you will be attending.

A letter of acceptance is issued by the Canadian educational institution on official letterhead, and shows the exact amount of tuition fees you are required to pay, the anticipated starting and finishing dates, and the date by which you need to register.

If you are a returning student, please request the Canadian educational institution to issue you a "Letter of Enrolment/Registration". The letter should include how long you have been studying at that institution, and if applicable, your expected graduation date.

Document: Evidence of Work Requirement in Study

You must provide a letter or curriculum from your educational institution stating that work is a necessary requirement for the completion of your studies.

OPTIONAL DOCUMENT

Document: Letter of Explanation

If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application.

As you can see these are very simple documents compare to paper route application........Miss bon dearie Hope you're warming up for ur TRV? grin........

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Oscorpy:

@Onos9ice: take ur time go tru the document(s) links, it should be on the family form.

I've filled the form aleady, but I don't know which section to upload it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Chrigo my dearest, can't wait oo, canny is waiting for us grin winks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
onos9ice: Helloo pals, on my online application which section should I upload my academic documents?

And secondly, can I use two(2) bank staments from different people. Bank statement or pay-slip which will
 be better

no space for academic documents. .just move on..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
miss bon: Chrigo my dearest, can't wait oo, canny is waiting for us grin winks
....winks......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clow(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Peeps left der since.I filled d form nd abt 30 mins later a lady called my phone nd said dey were still working on d files of peeps dat submitted on Aug 21,that I shud just chill,since I submitted september 3rd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.