Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610096 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2013
I dont know what's with my tebenezer account...Maybe i don break the rules cuz the account is not opening on NL....Anyway,Congrats to those wey don chop TRV and to the expectants,Its on the way...Na hold-up catch those VOs but the road is free nau...Go grab ur copy now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 3:45am On Dec 06, 2013
justicia: Pls house, abeg help me answer this question. If my course [/b]does not require residence [b] (i.e travelln to Canada) buh I apply for visa all the same, cos I feel I wana be thr,can that be a reason for denial by the embassy.

What's the course?
What school??
Online, distance learning or part time?
If it doesn't require residence then what's your reason of going to Canada??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2013
sirwilli: @ chrigo i need to have your phone number for private question send it via iloghaluinnocent@yahoo.com
....Already Replied ur PM....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Pholy: Chrigo hi,

How about academic docs... Arent they necessary for online app?

Thanks.

....Not a requirement for the online route....but you can Include it along side ur Letter of Explanation.....dats wia optional docx Go...even if na ur Ancestors birth certificate put am dia grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2013
justicia: Pls house, abeg help me answer this question. If my course does not require residence (i.e travelln to Canada) buh I apply for visa all the same, cos I feel I wana be thr,can that be a reason for denial by the embassy.
....Nna you sef funny sha.....na Naija u wan take chop ur own workpermit and PR?....haba!! scrap that course from ya list biko....dia is no point doing an online course and then travelling to Canada....Em VO's sef go just dey laff you.....you get to be in Canada at the time of graduation sha and na with Visit Visa....dats if they do not Organise Online Graduation for u grin.....So u get to keep Enjoying Naija Generator Fume cuz u go need Gen for ur online studies.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna you sef funny sha.....na Naija u wan take chop ur own workpermit and PR?....haba!! scrap that course from ya list biko....dia is no point doing an online course and then travelling to Canada....Em VO's sef go just dey laff you.....you get to be in Canada at the time of graduation sha and na with Visit Visa....dats if they do not Organise Online Graduation for u grin.....So u get to keep Enjoying Naija Generator Fume cuz u go need Gen for ur online studies.....lol....

Chrigo take it easy. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2013
College admission is the easiest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kween1okis: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Good mornin everybody.am new here.I applied for visa 29/08/2013 my school wil b rsumin 6thh of jan.ever since I submited my application @the embassy hv bin tracking my application.they keep saying my passport is been processed.buh yesterday I got a mail frm the embassy telling dat my passport has been dispatced nd I shold track so I did nd on the tracking site they said my passport is ready for collection.am so sacred cos dey didn't call me for any medicals or interview.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Hello, goodmawnin. After submiting my applicatn online whats required of me next.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2013
nicemax:

Chrigo take it easy. grin
....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2013
kween 1okis: Good mornin everybody.am new here.I applied for visa 29/08/2013 my school wil b rsumin 6thh of jan.ever since I submited my application @the embassy hv bin tracking my application.they keep saying my passport is been processed.buh yesterday I got a mail frm the embassy telling dat my passport has been dispatced nd I shold track so I did nd on the tracking site they said my passport is ready for collection.am so sacred cos dey didn't call me for any medicals or interview.
....Mehn!! Dis is Sad....dust back ur app then refire....As soon as u get ur package you can state the reasons for ur refusal....1 or 2 help from gurus wont hurt....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Daalu.
Right on point.

britiko:

There's a portion of d qestionaire where u r asked if u've previously been denied a visa and if yes, what were d reasons for denial.
Please, do not lie in dis portion. I'm very sure dey av ur details on dier database.
Moreover, there's always a first time. Its not a crime to av been denied a visa once.
So, pls be explicit as possible.
(Dis is for paper route) don't knw if dey ask same question online.
But if dey do, then ansa yes and state d reeasons for denial.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kween1okis: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Mehn!! Dis is Sad....dust back ur app then refire....As soon as u get ur package you can state the reasons for ur refusal....1 or 2 help from gurus wont hurt....
Tx for ur response buh does dat mean hv bin dinied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2013
kween 1okis:
Just go there and find out. Even IF it is denial, you can always apply again. Be positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice: Hello, goodmawnin. After submiting my applicatn online whats required of me next.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kween1okis: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
Just go there and find out. Even IF it is denial, you can always apply again. Be positive
Tx am positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2013
kween 1okis:
Tx am positive
You're welcome. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2013
kween 1okis:
....Make we no drag matter...Since u've not been called for medics then sorry u've been denied....just go pick up ur package and state the reasons for your denial....also List the docx u submitted....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Make we no drag matter...Since u've not been called for medics then sorry u've been denied....just go pick up ur package and state the reasons for your denial....also List the docx u submitted....
Seems you are the consular general here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013
LOL, dis is funny. Chrigo dear no kill peeps with laff joor grin
ChriGo: ....Nna you sef funny sha.....na Naija u wan take chop ur own workpermit and PR?....haba!! scrap that course from ya list biko....dia is no point doing an online course and then travelling to Canada....Em VO's sef go just dey laff you.....you get to be in Canada at the time of graduation sha and na with Visit Visa....dats if they do not Organise Online Graduation for u grin.....So u get to keep Enjoying Naija Generator Fume cuz u go need Gen for ur online studies.....lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice: Hello, goodmawnin. After submiting my applicatn online whats required of me next.
....After submitting check for incoming msg in ur CIC account...you will get instructions to go for biometrics.....download and print the form then go to VFS at Ikeja to get it done....after that the next thing for you to do is to Read this thread From Part 1 - 5 from pali to pali make u take am Chillax while u await ur medics grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
Yea he is....and his deputy is Miss bon grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2013
LOL osheeee tony smiley
tonyrero:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
tonyrero:
Hmmm I see. But you guys should treat cases with empathy rather than being too direct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
.....Lolzzz....bro are u a learner? grin....seems u're new here....Once a package has been dispatched,that means they are done with it....so its not a guess game....if the applicant had previously been called to do medics or given further intructions then dat probably would be the Visa....if not then na denial.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
Hmmm I see. But you guys should treat cases with empathy rather than being too direct.
There's no empathy in the truth......Life goes on. Just Believe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: LOL, dis is funny. Chrigo dear no kill peeps with laff joor grin
....Miss bon dearie biko keep laffing till you Chop ur TRV ojere grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lolzzz....bro are u a learner? grin....seems u're new here....Once a package has been dispatched,that means they are done with it....so its not a guess game....if the applicant had previously been called to do medics or given further intructions then dat probably would be the Visa....if not then na denial.....
Learner? Very funny. I guess you run CIC. It's all good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013
I don't get dis, if u ask a question here, u get answered. peeps too have been denied here and they refire. No hard feelings abeg
demoah:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Miss bon dearie biko keep laffing till you Chop ur TRV ojere grin....
wasereh,me self dey laf my own 2 till we chop TRVgrin,wen we chop d laffta go increasegringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
....I wish bro....God knows i would av given you Intructions to Pay ur whole Tuition and 5yrs Accomodation grin.....cuz i know say na PR you wan go chop.....CIC-ChriGo Noni....lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
bro,take dem stuffs EASY,no harm

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.