Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610230 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice: Hello people........... I've just applied. Where's the closest VAC so I'll give my biometrics. And do they open everyday

Application route: Online
Application date: December 6, 2013
...Oh gud...Oya go to VFS and get ur biometrics don.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire: I just got medical call up now. submitted sep4 paper route . pls where is d best place to do the medicals and the cost. And also any necessary things I need to do this
Congrats bro,the best for me is Asaju Medical Clinic try it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
A beg Oga chrigo help me answer my last question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ambeyh: Congrats bro,the best for me is Asaju Medical Clinic try it
thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire: I just got medical call up now. submitted sep4 paper route . pls where is d best place to do the medicals and the cost. And also any necessary things I need to do this
....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....My brother u and time now be Tom and Jerry ...lol...At dis point Asaju clinic na dat Sexy Lady wey u suppose toast...lol...Dia medics takes at worst 2weeks max....buh Consultant Practice takes at worst 15weeks Max grin.....so make ur decision carefully bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire: A beg Oga chrigo help me answer my last question

But other ogas don answer you now,If na oga Cic chrigo answer alone u dey wait for,Then,na there January go meet you....Sharpaly go asaju jarey....Congratulations.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
temie fash:

But other ogas don answer you now,If na oga Cic chrigo answer alone u dey wait for,Then,na there January go meet you....Sharpaly go asaju jarey....Congratulations.....
....LWKMD grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....My brother u and time now be Tom and Jerry ...lol...At dis point Asaju clinic na dat Sexy Lady wey u suppose toast...lol...Dia medics takes at worst 2weeks max....buh Consultant Practice takes at worst 15weeks Max grin.....so make ur decision carefully bro.....

Thanks . but do I need to wait to get my passport from vfs or can I use the coloured photocopy I made . or what do u think . and I learnt their charges is 25k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....LWKMD grin.....
I'm back consular
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
If anyone needs help with college admissions, just holla
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
temie fash:

Lol. I have already posted the messg b4 I saw the response . January for where ? na so I do u bad reach
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire:

Lol. I have already posted the messg b4 I saw the response . January for where ? na so I do u bad reach

No vex brodaly,The thing dey pain me ni....Pipu plenty here dey wait for med instruction,U dey find cic chrigo,why u no wait for deputy Bon....lolz....Abeg,Canada cold they await you.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
temie fash:

No vex brodaly,The thing dey pain me ni....Pipu plenty here dey wait for med instruction,U dey find cic chrigo,why u no wait for deputy Bon....lolz....Abeg,Canada cold they await you.....

Amen o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire:

Thanks . but do I need to wait to get my passport from vfs or can I use the coloured photocopy I made . or what do u think . and I learnt their charges is 25k.
....Bro wait not for ur Passport...You can go with other means of ID....National ID,Drivers License, e.t.c.....Once u're done with ur medics u can then go pick ur instructions at Vfs and check if u got further Tuition,board or interview instructions grin....medics for Asaju na 28k..... pls do not forget to Go with the printed medics Form and 4passport photographs.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ...Oh gud...Oya go to VFS and get ur biometrics don.....

Oga Chrigo, when dem dey open. Days and time please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
temie fash:

....Lolzzz....i kuku dey Stamp Visa grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
I'm back consular
......u need Visa to Heaven? grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice:

Oga Chrigo, when dem dey open. Days and time please
...Get dia Early grin...Mon - Fri...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro wait not for ur Passport...You can go with other means of ID....National ID,Drivers License, e.t.c.....Once u're done with ur medics u can then go pick ur instructions at Vfs and check if u got further Tuition,board or interview instructions grin....medics for Asaju na 28k..... pls do not forget to Go with the printed medics Form and 4passport photographs.....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

My application was actually submitted SEPTEMBER 30th by my agent. I used company sponsorship, different surnames. I still remember how jadapinkett13 and chrigo battled it out on whether I stand a chance to even be called for medicals or not. Jadapinket13 sounded so discouraging and chrigo was so encouraging, I kept faith! At the end of the day, God knows best!! To Chrigo I say thank you and God bless U. The beauty of life sometimes does not only lie on how happy you are, but how happy/encouraged you make other people. To all the beautiful people on this thread, thanks for all your countributions. All those awaiting medics/trv...urs is settled by God.

My medics came in exactly, 2months and 6days after submission. Lambton college - human resource management - Jan 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5: Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

My application was actually submitted SEPTEMBER 30th by my agent. I used company sponsorship, different surnames. I still remember how jadapinkett13 and chrigo battled it out on whether I stand a chance to even be called for medicals or not. Jadapinket13 sounded so discouraging and chrigo was so encouraging, I kept faith! At the end of the day, God knows best!! To Chrigo I say thank you and God bless U. The beauty of life sometimes does not only lie on how happy you are, but how happy/encouraged you make other people. To all the beautiful people on this thread, thanks for all your countributions. All those awaiting medics/trv...urs is settled by God.

My medics came in exactly, 2months and 6days after submission. Lambton college - human resource management - Jan 2014.
Congrats babe, there's always hope for God's children.....Believe!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
congrats grin
Sleek5: Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2013

I used my uncle's company with different surname too . and also my uncle personal account too, but all the soa plenty . over 40m . but he is my maternal uncle . And I submitted sep 4 and got medical call up today too . I go storm Asaju tomorrow whether I book appointment or not . make I see how e go go there . congrats to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2013

Now, that's some interesting, mind-blowing, good news. Congrats love! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
This post has been eaten
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013

congrats it be like say dem vo's like December the next tin na TRV gringringrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
tonyrero:
Congrats babe, there's always hope for God's children.....Believe!!!

Thank u tonyrero, urs is settled. Believe!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: congrats grin

Thank U miss bon..our deputy consular grin ur trv goodnews is next.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire:

I used my uncle's company with different surname too . and also my uncle personal account too, but all the soa plenty . over 40m . but he is my maternal uncle . And I submitted sep 4 and got medical call up today too . I go storm Asaju tomorrow whether I book appointment or not . make I see how e go go there . congrats to you

Congrats to U too ojoolajire, God will perfect it all that concerns us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2013

Congrats dear grin , this one has made me very happy this night always had you in mind grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire:

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Amefrica:

Now, that's some interesting, mind-blowing, good news. Congrats love! wink

Thanks Amefrica, we will all share our testimonies grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.