Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612300 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
NasdaQ: Yeah Buddy!!! gotten my TRV. Its d Lord's doing. TRV nd Medic hopefuls, dont stop believing. Its ur turn in a bit

Congrats dear! Our God is at work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
omo this is GoOdneWs TRV jst dey fall lik rain am so happy for you guys,congrats to EvaD,Snugle and imam NasDAq
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congrats to you all, but remember to bring Gala for Fhemmmy Motos oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emerald92: I don PORT oooooo!!!!! My Visa just landed after all d sleepless 9t,Am alwyz ere on nairaland reading peeps comment,hoping and prayin my time wld come..... Silent observer tho! ....All praise to Almighty God... To all medicals/TRV peeps... Don't worry ur time wil surely com..... Chirgo and mis bon ( I see u in 3D)....
snugle: So much good news today! I also just got my TRV!!

Thank God!

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
NasdaQ: Yeah Buddy!!! gotten my TRV. Its d Lord's doing. TRV nd Medic hopefuls, dont stop believing. Its ur turn in a bit

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kemye: @ All,

Please, I need info. I am going to VFS tomorrow to submit my applications. Can anyone help with steps to take? I am applying for a visitor's visa. At what point am I to go to GTB? Should I take money for biometrics along? Thank you.

Hi, you are to get your bank draft from GTB before submitting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....Thanks dearie...6hrs transit wait without miss bon...mehn!!! cdhc una do well oooo....anyway turkey not bad....cold level 7°C ....dats when we comot plane....got my man greatheights here.....greattheights dey shake like chicken inside dis small cold while I dey waka like super man...lol....Thanks to my freezer training....God bless freezer grin......and God bless y'all for the wishes.....My God ain't sleeping on your cases..... we shall all get it........

Wishing you safe journey!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....Thanks dearie...6hrs transit wait without miss bon...mehn!!! cdhc una do well oooo....anyway turkey not bad....cold level 7°C ....dats when we comot plane....got my man greatheights here.....greattheights dey shake like chicken inside dis small cold while I dey waka like super man...lol....Thanks to my freezer training....God bless freezer grin......and God bless y'all for the wishes.....My God ain't sleeping on your cases..... we shall all get it........

Pele small . . . God will be with you guys to land safe, please no allow my Gala to freeze oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fhemmy na, reply mee naw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emerald92: I don PORT oooooo!!!!! My Visa just landed after all d sleepless 9t,Am alwyz ere on nairaland reading peeps comment,hoping and prayin my time wld come..... Silent observer tho! ....All praise to Almighty God... To all medicals/TRV peeps... Don't worry ur time wil surely com..... Chirgo and mis bon ( I see u in 3D)....
Congrat dear, have a luvly stay in canny. So wen did u submit ur Application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
mPop: Fhemmy na, reply mee naw

I am so sorry Ma, is there something i am missing that needed my response - Please lemme know and i will look into it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congrats to dose dat got dere TRV.....pls dose Dat applied to lambton college... Pls I want to knw d way to apply and hw long dose it take the sch to process and give u a feedback. Becos a frd of my scan all his sch document wit the online form which he print And scanned and send it to the sch mail. Bt up till nw knw information dat they receive a mail....so pls I need help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yes fhemmy, I asked a questn earlier..I said I'm goin for an 8months program,which isn't safe for gettin a 3yrs postgraduate work permit, but if I take up a 1year course after dt 8months course,, does that lead to 3years postgraduate work permit? Or its still below the 2years study Or what do u suggest?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Cngrats Emerald. Pls was it self sponsored?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by efosa12345(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmm, just passing by, good to know tht u guys are doing fyn. So happy tht trv is still overtaking the numbers of delays (denials) in the house so three gbozaaaaaa for tht
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
So sorry about your denial.
I guess you planned to go through a thesis route (research) for your proposed program. Were you able to secure a potential supervisor? Pls clear my concerns. Thanks

j-pepper:
I applied
for Computer Science,made a 2.1, thats the grade the requested in their
requirements.The odd thing is they didnt say the rejection was for lack
of academic competence,they even said "even if you met the minimum
requirements of the faculty,our inability to consider you application at
this time is not necessarily a reflection on you as a candidate for
postgraduate studies....blablabla" and something about number of
appications and available slots.Too bad i guess

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
They requested for 2 years study and you wanna do a year and 8 months . . . . Well that wont stand on a normal day

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
That means you are issued TRV with an undergraduate program? However, since my application was delayed based on 'PURPOSE OF STUDY' I thought it was due to the fact that I applied to an undergraduate program having being a graduate already.

Emerald92: Thru my agent tho!... Submitted:

Waec result
Transcript
Police report
Bank statement : 6.8M
Notarized affidavit of support
Company' document(CAC)
Birth certificate
Admission Letter( Lethbridge college,Alberta)
Tuition fee receipt
Nysc cert.... Etc....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok,thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emerald92: Congrats too....loads of Goodnews 2 com insha ALLAH

CONGRAT to u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ chrigo- ope u do av a safe trip.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ emerald92- congrats on ur trv. Enjoy and do av a merry xmas in advance.

@snuggle&NasdaQ- Congrats on ur trv guys. Wishing u more success in life and canny.
Merry xmas in advance.

Pls did u guys storm or u got d usual email alert or thru vfs tracking?
Kindly reply o.

Once more e ku orire o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
ojoolajire: I was at the embassy this morning and I learnt that the last day for in person enquiries is tomorrow. So if u are thinking of storming there , don't dull. because I myself will storm there again tomorrow. cheers

Thanks for d info dear, we appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ambeyh: yes ma,pls keep me updated abt ur TRV progress also what test did they do for ur 2nd medical exams

Ambeyh dear, I wld kip u posted.
I had d Hepatitis test also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
tolyem: That means you are issued TRV with an undergraduate program? However, since my application was delayed based on 'PURPOSE OF STUDY' I thought it was due to the fact that I applied to an undergraduate program having being a graduate already.

Sorry about d delay.
I know ur tym wldnt pass u bye by d special grace of God. Hold on to ur faith and never u give up.
It is well. We will celebrate with u on dis forum.
I pray God strenghtens u @ dis tym.
Wish u a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year in advance. Shallom.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
marksum: Good mawnin bros..Plz I go lyk know, if I fit get refund of my board fee by the tym I get to centennial college..

Am warming up to join you soonest in Centennial.
Will be submitting via online on friday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
britiko:

Ambeyh dear, I wld kip u posted.
I had d Hepatitis test also.
thanks ma,bt i think they called my mama yesterday bt due to tje network roger she didn't get wat they were saying.they called with a 014 numba like dat i tink its a land line
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Plenty of good news in the house. Congratulations to NasdaQ, Snuggle, Emerald and other silent trv holders. We must congratulate u by force cos you deserve it. Lol. May the expectations of all awaitees never be cut short. God will surely perfect all that concerns everyone of us in his own time. I want us all to remember that God's timing is when it is right. Shalom.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=tolyem]That means you are issued TRV with an undergraduate program? However, since my application was delayed based on 'PURPOSE OF STUDY' I thought it was due to the fact that I applied to an undergraduate program having being a graduate already.

God is not limited by what we have in mind for ourselves. His plan is so much bigger. God will perfect your miracle soon. I suggest you either apply for a post graduate diploma and have your proposed undergraduate admission. Use the post graduate diploma for your visa processing then you can make a switch when you get to Canada. However if you think that would be stressful try work on your statement of purpose. It should be very convincing. God will work it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Four hours more, have a gudnyt rest peeps grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Anyone coming to Durham College this Jan? Pls holla...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
apple08: Anyone coming to Durham College this Jan? Pls holla...

What are you studying at Durham College and what year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.