Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611676 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2013
you guys shld help me Thank the LORD,i wnt on a secret storming 2day been d last day of enquiry making so i waited for close to 6hrs,so the Security man called me in omo see as i dey shake like jelly they so the lady to give me my visa started laughing at me she jst showed me my visa omo i jst lie for d florr dey THANK BABA GOD.. . . . . . . . .AM JUST HAPPY NOWgringringringringringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=ChriGo]....Thanks dearie...6hrs transit wait without miss bon...mehn!!! cdhc una do well oooo....anyway turkey not bad....cold level 7°C ....dats when we comot plane....got my man greatheights here.....greattheights dey shake like chicken inside dis small cold while I dey waka like super man...lol....Thanks to my freezer training....God bless freezer grin......and God bless y'all for the wishes.....My God ain't sleeping on your cases..... we shall all get it..

Man of the moment...happY for you.

Wishing you all the best in canny .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Live update from CDHC...Stormers we await your good news.All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Ambeyh: you guys shld help me Thank the LORD,i wnt on a secret storming 2day been d last day of enquiry making so i waited for close to 6hrs,so the Security man called me in omo see as i dey shake like jelly they so the lady to give me my visa started laughing at me she jst showed me my visa omo i jst lie for d florr dey THANK BABA GOD.. . . . . . . . .AM JUST HAPPY NOWgringringringringringringrin

Yes! You did it. Congrats my man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Cngrts guys on ur Trvs. may d good news spread round.

I applied 28th Nov-online route but got a delay today. for these reasons..
1. insuffcient funds to pay tuition fees
2. insufficient funds to take care of urself in canny without wrking
3. insufficient fund to pay ur transport
4. vo not satisfy wl leave canny after study cos of ur purpose of visit and personal asset and financial status.

I am married wt kids. and Self Sponsored. SOA of my salary acct 4.5m plus joint acct wt wife 3.2m.
personal landed pty in my name and anoda in joint name wt my wife
letter frm my offce.... mortgage bank....thou had wrked in commercial bank before.
supprt letter frm my spouse and her payslips 170mnthly.

My prog is PGD in Business mgt.

PLS COULD D GURUs FAULT MY APPLICATION AND ADVISE ME ON HW TO REFIRE AND WHEN.

Tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Ambeyh: you guys shld help me Thank the LORD,i wnt on a secret storming 2day been d last day of enquiry making so i waited for close to 6hrs,so the Security man called me in omo see as i dey shake like jelly they so the lady to give me my visa started laughing at me she jst showed me my visa omo i jst lie for d florr dey THANK BABA GOD.. . . . . . . . .AM JUST HAPPY NOWgringringringringringringrin
Oboy biggest congrat oooooo..It is the lord doing and its Beautiful in our eyes... I celebrat wif u oooo..have a luvly stay in canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2013

Congrats man, Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2013

Ambeyh mi o, the lord did it for u. Ur faith made u whole. Oluwaseun. So happy for u dear.
Oluwaseun.*big hugs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Congrats bro...at long last...am so elated for u. See u in canny
HEZABLE: Cngrts guys on ur Trvs. may d good news spread round.

I applied 28th Nov-online route but got a delay today. for these reasons..
1. insuffcient funds to pay tuition fees
2. insufficient funds to take care of urself in canny without wrking
3. insufficient fund to pay ur transport
4. vo not satisfy wl leave canny after study cos of ur purpose of visit and personal asset and financial status.

I am married wt kids. and Self Sponsored. SOA of my salary acct 4.5m plus joint acct wt wife 3.2m.
personal landed pty in my name and anoda in joint name wt my wife
letter frm my offce.... mortgage bank....thou had wrked in commercial bank before.
supprt letter frm my spouse and her payslips 170mnthly.

My prog is PGD in Business mgt.

PLS COULD D GURUs FAULT MY APPLICATION AND ADVISE ME ON HW TO REFIRE AND WHEN.

Tx
Bro it is well...what is the duration of your studies? How much is your studies? What is your highest level of education?...your answer to this questions will give us head way to profer solutions.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Congrats ambeyh.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013

You made it Ambeyh...so happy for u. You don finish with cdhc wahala. Congrats and all the best in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
CONGRATS ambeyh grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Congrats Ambeyh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is called faith, perseverance,follow through habit and most importantly the handiwork of God. Congratulations to you. Am sure its gonna be a sound sleep tonight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wow, just want to say Congratulations to all that got their TRV , most especially to Chrigo and others who have been more supportive on this forum. God sees you through and for those expecting their Medicals and TRV, be strong that delay is not denial. U shall get it. God never fails.And for those that WILL apply against Fall like me, we shall get it this time around. Amen.
DO NOT GIVE UP, NOTHING GOOD COMES EASILY. I TAG DELAY AS A SIGN OF GREATNESS BECAUSE THOSE WHO PASS THROUGH HARD TIMES ALWAYS EMERGE VICTORIOUS. THOUGH DELAY IS NOT OF THE LORD, BE STRONG .WE SHALL CONQUER. AMEN
SEE U ALL IN CANADA COMES AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013

Ambeyh Don finally Port! Wow after all d further medicals and so on..I'm so happy for u bro. D GOD OF ELIJAH will always prove to us all that he alone is the Lion of the tribe of JUDAH (Canada and Nigeria also Join O)....CONGRATZ AGAIN AND AGAIN Ambeyh and those of u dat got ur trv today... Una don convince me to finally submit my application because i have been following this tread quietly since September. I'm gonna apply for Undergraduate Admission for September 2014 now now now so. CHRIGO AND GREAT-HEIGHTS...WETIN UNA DEY WAIT TO SEND US D PICTURES NA? MISS BON U ARE NEXT O, START CELEBRATING. @FHEMMY HOPE CHRIGO NO FORGET UR GALA FOR NAIJA O?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oscorpy: @Chrigo et GH: thank God for ur safe Landing. Meanwhile, chrigo oya start printing something, remember say ur bet don start counting! I dey ur supporters group so I go fit chop fresh fish peppersoup for canny. grin

Thanks. Chrigo still got lotta fuel in him, small tin. NL tins jes start ni sef...
*reporting live frm Lambton, sarnia*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Chrigo in case you are on nairaland, I got my second trv today. Now my success story is complete.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2013

Congrats boss! More and more to come in the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
My prog is just 1yr PGD in business mgt.
Had B.sc Engineering but have wrked in d bankg sector all thru
Tuition na 13k dollars
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
kitty_sunshine: @Chrigo in case you are on nairaland, I got my second trv today. Now my success story is complete.

Second? #np skelewu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ambeyh cngrats.

My prog is 1yr PGD in Business mgt.
Tuition i 13k dollars
I had B.Sc in Engnrg. but ve wrked in banking sector all thru. Commercial banks and later moved to mortgage bnk

Ambeyh mi o, the lord did it for u. Ur faith made u whole. Oluwaseun. So happy for u dear.
Oluwaseun.*big hugs*[/quote]
Huzzie:
Congrats bro...at long last...am so elated for u. See u in canny
Bro it is well...what is the duration of your studies? How much is your studies? What is your highest level of education?...your answer to this questions will give us head way to profer solutions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nrdgeek: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please house I need your help urgently. I'm a graduate with a masters degree in law from UK. I intend to go for a diploma in Energy Asset Management at SAIT. I wouldn't know if this might cause a problem with CDHC getting visa from Nigeria because my diploma is not a postgraduate diploma.

Could there be a problem applying for visa for an ordinary diploma after having a masters?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shallom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I will forever be glad to see you and Chrigo happy alway, all these things were God's doing and marvellous in our faces. Thank God for you and Chrigo.....say my regards to him too..

greatheights:

Thanks. Chrigo still got lotta fuel in him, small tin. NL tins jes start ni sef...
*reporting live frm Lambton, sarnia*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
i was just at the hospital and someone shouted 'miss bon' abeg who be dat oo?lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: i was just at the hospital and someone shouted 'miss bon' abeg who be dat oo?lol

I was the one jor. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
HEZABLE:

My prog is 1yr PGD in Business mgt.
Tuition i 13k dollars
I had B.Sc in Engnrg. but ve wrked in banking sector all thru. Commercial banks and later moved to mortgage bnk

Considering your experience in the banking industry with your prospective course, no red flag there(SOP will settle that). Finance doesn't seem to be a problem either considering your SOA with your tuition(its good your wife's SOA was also included,that settles sustenance for your wife and kids). Home ties no problem,...IMO, u are good to go,I would only suggest you put your utmost trust in God and he will surely put a smile on your face. Other ogas will help add or subtrac from my points. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
CONGRAT bro.... ur waiting is over.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
LOL, oh so u r dat really short guy grin
Amefrica:

I was the one jor. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: LOL, oh so u r dat really short guy grin

grin Chrigo told me to watch over you. I'm everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Amefrica:

Yes! You did it. Congrats my man!
Thanks man,i got u covered
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm........okay grin
Amefrica:

grin Chrigo told me to watch over you. I'm everywhere you go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.