Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614577 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
marksum: Oboy biggest congrat oooooo..It is the lord doing and its Beautiful in our eyes... I celebrat wif u oooo..have a luvly stay in canny
Truely bro its the LORD'S Doing,thanks.bro urs dey.come.too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ehis1010: Congrats ambeyh.......
Thanks Huzzie and Ethis1010,BABA Bless ypu guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sleek5:

You made it Ambeyh...so happy for u. You don finish with cdhc wahala. Congrats and all the best in canada.
Thanks bro,it aint easily goin through all dis dere wahala buh i Thank GOD that HE has brought me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
nas-jay:

Congrats man, Congrats
Thanks man Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
britiko:

Ambeyh mi o, the lord did it for u. Ur faith made u whole. Oluwaseun. So happy for u dear.
Oluwaseun.*big hugs*
Thanks mummy mi,u have been a source of inspiration to me all dis while am awaiting ur.good newsgrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Princessterry: Congrats Ambeyh.
Thanks deargrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: CONGRATS ambeyh grin
Thanks deargrin,hope Chrigo wont see disgrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
kitty_sunshine:
This is called faith, perseverance,follow through habit and most importantly the handiwork of God. Congratulations to you. Am sure its gonna be a sound sleep tonight.
Thanks kitty,for sure am sleeping with my 2 eyes closed today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
buchi4med: Wow, just want to say Congratulations to all that got their TRV , most especially to Chrigo and others who have been more supportive on this forum. God sees you through and for those expecting their Medicals and TRV, be strong that delay is not denial. U shall get it. God never fails.And for those that WILL apply against Fall like me, we shall get it this time around. Amen.
DO NOT GIVE UP, NOTHING GOOD COMES EASILY. I TAG DELAY AS A SIGN OF GREATNESS BECAUSE THOSE WHO PASS THROUGH HARD TIMES ALWAYS EMERGE VICTORIOUS. THOUGH DELAY IS NOT OF THE LORD, BE STRONG .WE SHALL CONQUER. AMEN
SEE U ALL IN CANADA COMES AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2014.
Thanks bro,wish u Good luck on ur appl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: hmmm........okay grin

wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
parisbluefox:

Ambeyh Don finally Port! Wow after all d further medicals and so on..I'm so happy for u bro. D GOD OF ELIJAH will always prove to us all that he alone is the Lion of the tribe of JUDAH (Canada and Nigeria also Join O)....CONGRATZ AGAIN AND AGAIN Ambeyh and those of u dat got ur trv today... Una don convince me to finally submit my application because i have been following this tread quietly since September. I'm gonna apply for Undergraduate Admission for September 2014 now now now so. CHRIGO AND GREAT-HEIGHTS...WETIN UNA DEY WAIT TO SEND US D PICTURES NA? MISS BON U ARE NEXT O, START CELEBRATING. @FHEMMY HOPE CHRIGO NO FORGET UR GALA FOR NAIJA O?
Thanks bro,ypu should also start celebrating too cos GOD has done it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teamgarri2: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello All,
Please will the Canadian Embassy be open next week Tuesday 24th, December 2013??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatfa4(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good day great men in the hux
I am so delight to meet this forum now.
I have few question,

1. Does any university in canada, accept 2.84(lower credit) for post graduate?
2. What is the cheapest, I have try to search, find memoria, but others opinion will be welcome?
3. Is it possible to work and study also to assist my fees because I may not get the complete fees?

Plz ur advise will be strongly appreciated. Congratulation to those who have made it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teamgarri2: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
#team_garri:
Hello All,
Please will the Canadian Embassy be open next week Tuesday 24th, December 2013??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ambeyh: you guys shld help me Thank the LORD,i wnt on a secret storming 2day been d last day of enquiry making so i waited for close to 6hrs,so the Security man called me in omo see as i dey shake like jelly they so the lady to give me my visa started laughing at me she jst showed me my visa omo i jst lie for d florr dey THANK BABA GOD.. . . . . . . . .AM JUST HAPPY NOWgringringringringringringrin
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
HEZABLE: Cngrts guys on ur Trvs. may d good news spread round.

I applied 28th Nov-online route but got a delay today. for these reasons..
1. insuffcient funds to pay tuition fees
2. insufficient funds to take care of urself in canny without wrking
3. insufficient fund to pay ur transport
4. vo not satisfy wl leave canny after study cos of ur purpose of visit and personal asset and financial status.

I am married wt kids. and Self Sponsored. SOA of my salary acct 4.5m plus joint acct wt wife 3.2m.
personal landed pty in my name and anoda in joint name wt my wife
letter frm my offce.... mortgage bank....thou had wrked in commercial bank before.
supprt letter frm my spouse and her payslips 170mnthly.

My prog is PGD in Business mgt.

PLS COULD D GURUs FAULT MY APPLICATION AND ADVISE ME ON HW TO REFIRE AND WHEN.

Tx
Sorry about your denial but it's for greater things to come.

You didn't tell us about your previous studies, anyway the summary of your denial was based on financial grounds & purpose of visit.
On financial grounds, if you decide to go through online route again, try to pay your full tuition, since it's one of the proof of finance or you can deposit like $20 to your student account to cover for both tuition & accomodation. Get receipts of payments for the two.
Build your acct to a sufficient, viable and durable amount of
#6M, your wife SOA is ok for reliable source of income, and/or any other things you can add to it.

For purpose of visit, write briefly about your educational background how it enables you to study your chosen course for the future. Why did u choose Canada rather than Nigeria? Why the university? Emphasize that you will come back to Nigeria after your studies and have good opportunities in home country.
Add any unclear thing about your visa applications.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
just seen the All Famous Chrigo...mans looking all padded up..cheerful lad!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
#team_garri:
Hello All,

Yea! Em go stil dy take garri for thr jare.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatfa4(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
greatfa4: Good day great men in the hux
I am so delight to meet this forum now.
I have few question,

1. Does any university in canada, accept 2.84(lower credit) for post graduate?
2. What is the cheapest, I have try to search, find memoria, but others opinion will be welcome?
3. Is it possible to work and study also to assist my fees because I may not get the complete fees?

Plz ur advise will be strongly appreciated. Congratulation to those who have made it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congrats
Tjanks bOSS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
@dr_jay02, I went through your posts and realized that you got your tracking number from vfs after your agent refused to give it to you. The issue now is that vfs told me to provide them with my tracking Id. Pls if you knw wot this means I'll deeply appreciate if you shed light on this because my agent is really frustrating my life. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
send an email to the address telling them you used an agent and want to retrieve your tracking number info.cannig@vfshelpline.com
dont forget to include your full name
drizzle_era: @dr_jay02, I went through your posts and realized that you got your tracking number from vfs after your agent refused to give it to you. The issue now is that vfs told me to provide them with my tracking Id. Pls if you knw wot this means I'll deeply appreciate if you shed light on this because my agent is really frustrating my life. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Drizzle era which of the agencies did u use?, let us know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: send an email to the address telling them you used an agent and want to retrieve your tracking number info.cannig@vfshelpline.com
Just do as Miss Bon has recommended
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
I see ChriGo online, that means he has landed in Canada safe and sound . . . Welcome to Canada, Pal, you are so lucky to be here on a day that is mild weather . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: send an email to the address telling them you used an agent and want to retrieve your tracking number info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

I already sent a mail to them explaining that. Their reply was that I should provide them with my tracking id. I'm confused because I don't even knw what the tracking id is…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
are you sure you included your full name as written on your passport? pls check the mail u sent to them again smiley
drizzle_era:

I already sent a mail to them explaining that. Their reply was that I should provide them with my tracking id. I'm confused because I don't even knw what the tracking id is…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
buchi4med: @Drizzle era which of the agencies did u use?, let us know.

Linkon education.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
drizzle_era:

In the mail state that the tracking ID is what you are requesting for. It's usually in this format 20131219CALASTU23342
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: are you sure you included your full name as written on your passport? pls check the mail u sent to them again smiley

Yes, I did. I'll send them another mail ryt now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
In the mail state that the tracking ID is what you are requesting for. It's usually in this format 20131219CALASTU23342

Tanx bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tanx @missbon for the help. I really appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.