Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611677 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello, nairalanders,

Please,I want to ask a question concerning online application,
When submitting different documents in proof of finance, are the different documents for that section going to be uploaded as one single file,?? Or are my going to upload each documents one by one or differently?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adonisvg(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2013
jamebex: Thanks, I'll start sending email immediately.
bro, i sent u a mail, pls...i need to ask u a few things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Hi all: we are one big family! Please let's maintain the tranquility and decorum experienced from time past, iv been a passive follower of this tread for sometym now and have a learnt so much from great minds here, please lets allow this to continue for the benefit of those that are just joining. Lets respect people's private lives, I see no reason why personal threats would begin to crop in! @miss Bon nothing do u!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2013
FISLAG: Hi all: we are one big family! Please let's maintain the tranquility and decorum experienced from time past, iv been a passive follower of this tread for sometym now and have a learnt so much from great minds here, please lets allow this to continue for the benefit of those that are just joining. Lets respect people's private lives, I see no reason why personal threats would begin to crop in! @miss Bon nothing do u!

^^^^^^
SECONDED!!!

@miss_bon No worry, Noffin do you!
With someone like Egbon Chrigo by your side.... YOU STILL DEY GALLANT!

@MrsFISLAG Congratulations ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Ambrose, how far nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Amefrica: Ambrose, how far nah?
bro am sori amma call u 2day,in d nite.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Ambeyh: bro am sori amma call u 2day,in d nite.

Issorai!!!

How you dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Ambeyh: bro am sori amma call u 2day,in d nite.
Bro hw fa na ,u don dey canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adonisvg(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning house....oga chrigo, i hail...pls is it late now to apply for admission in any canadian university for September 2014...and also for visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2013
adonisvg: Good morning house....oga chrigo, i hail...pls is it late now to apply for admission in any canadian university for September 2014...and also for visa
no! it far from being late. you can apply after 6th of january(skool resumes on 6th)... though, "d earlier the better," works fine.

congratulations on ur trv in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
adonisvg: Good morning house....oga chrigo, i hail...pls is it late now to apply for admission in any canadian university for September 2014...and also for visa
The first thing to do is to check the application deadline for your intending course and institution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adonisvg(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
blink6:
no! it far from being late. you can apply after 6th of january(skool resumes on 6th)... though, "d earlier the better," works fine.

congratulations on ur trv in advance.
thanx, ma bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adonisvg(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Huzzie:
The first thing to do is to check the application deadline for your intending course and institution.
thanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Congrats dear and thanx for hitting the nail on the head
FISLAG: Hi all: we are one big family! Please let's maintain the tranquility and decorum experienced from time past, iv been a passive follower of this tread for sometym now and have a learnt so much from great minds here, please lets allow this to continue for the benefit of those that are just joining. Lets respect people's private lives, I see no reason why personal threats would begin to crop in! @miss Bon nothing do u!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lawrence79: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Hi all, I ll like to appreciate all those that have been contributing positively to this platform. I realized most people around now are either expecting med or TRV. But can we start looking and advising our selves on this next sets (SEPTEMBER) admissions. I already have my admission letter for September start date. i do not know if i can submit my application January 2014 or when is it the best time. Had to differ from January to September because i no i cant meet up with January start date. advice ll highly b appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Seconded..... Sister u got Mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote

author=lawrence79]Hi all, I ll like to appreciate all those that have
been contributing positively to this platform. I realized most people
around now are either expecting med or TRV. But can we start looking and
advising our selves on this next sets (SEPTEMBER) admissions. I already
have my admission letter for September start date. i do not know if i
can submit my application January 2014 or when is it the best time. Had
to differ from January to September because i no i cant meet up with
January start date. advice ll highly b appreciated.[/quote]

For fall start date; depending on the routes you want to choose,
for paper application between March and April is safe ( you need to
leave about 4-6 months before your start date), for online; from May to
like June.
This is my personal opinion based on experience. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lawrence79: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Beulah Hephziba]
@Beulah. thanks for your prompt response. But Do you think it ll count against me if I apply early say like January, I just wish to know where i belong on time. especially as i have all my documents ready now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ Miss Bon, that's the pain of being a CELEBRITY, just enjoy that moments as they come.
On a more serious note, NEVER give in to threats. Your statement that "your days are numbered on this thread" it's a sign of weakness cuz their motive for you is to leave. If I were you, even if I had planned to leave before, this will make me to change my mind and wax strong to their shame.
Declare to them you aint going nowhere. Even @ a point, oga Sarnia( Chrigo) declared to them say, "na lie, Chrigo no go anywhere, we go rock am to the end"
Miss Bon if your fail in the day of adversity, then your strength is small.
Pls note, make sure your end of the year account on this forum does not end up in deficit and threats. And on this note I leave you with the finisher's anointing.

[quote
author=miss bon
Hello yall, saying whatever u feel about me is
permitted on this forum but going the extra mile to threaten and send me
stupid texts is just not acceptable. I will apreciate those doing it to
stop. My days are numbered on this thread.we all should respect each
other for the time being. Thank u [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=lawrence79][/quote]
Cdhc advices students to apply early. Just give room for @most 6months processing time.
It might be less than dat. So, last week/first week in february seems okay.
If dey feel its too early to issue ur trv, d worst dey will do is to hold on to ur passport., untill dey deem it ryt to stamp ur trv.
Wish u luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
lawrence79: [/quote

[quote author=lawrence79]

Yes you can go ahead just that if your application is successful, they will not issue your TRV immediately, cuz they can't issue TRVs 6months before your start date, meaning that they will hold on to your application for some time. But why not wait till Feb?
Cuz by February they will be rounding up with Spring(May) applicants.
This is my personal opinion based on experience.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Beulah Hephziba:

@ Miss Bon, that's the pain of being a CELEBRITY, just enjoy that moments as they come.
On a more serious note, NEVER give in to threats. Your statement that "your days are numbered on this thread" it's a sign of weakness cuz their motive for you is to leave. If I were you, even if I had planned to leave before, this will make me to change my mind and wax strong to their shame.
Declare to them you aint going nowhere. Even @ a point, oga Sarnia( Chrigo) declared to them say, "na lie, Chrigo no go anywhere, we go rock am to the end"
Pls note, make sure your end of the year account on this forum does not end up in deficit and threats. And on this note I leave you with the finisher's anointing.
.....Thanks sis...cant stop laffing....buh seriously some peeps just need CDHC medics checkup not TRV.....

....Thanks Fislag....i just Thank God it aint Boko haram threat grin.....that person get mind sha.....

rilly2000:
^^^^^^
SECONDED!!!
@miss_bon No worry, Noffin do you!
With someone like Egbon Chrigo by your side.... YOU STILL DEY GALLANT!
@MrsFISLAG Congratulations ooo!!!

....Yes bro...Thanks....guess you're making necessary arrangement for you flight....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
.....Its best to submit Visa application for September intake by april/May if going paper route or Online route.....Its best to submit Visa application for May intake by Jan/Feb if going paper route or Online route......Its best to submit Visa application for January intake by July/August if going paper route or Online route.....my own Opinion based on Experience*in my sis Voice*.......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ Chrigo, I'm watching you with 7D.
I just can't settle down to finish my Epistle to you, anyway my plan is to gat you laughing, which you just did.
Walk safely and make sure you keep warm.

Love yah

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
TRV finally loaded, spent about 3 hours at the embassy, i give all glory to God and to a wonderful e-family,you guys are great! Please peeps at Niagara College on the lake campus please holla if you have contacts for accommodation! @kayconsult @osborsy where are you?

For those expecting, God will do it, just keep faith! One love!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
FISLAG: TRV finally loaded, spent about 3 hours at the embassy, i give all glory to God and to a wonderful e-family,you guys are great! Please peeps at Niagara College on the lake campus please holla if you have contacts for accommodation! @kayconsult @osborsy where are you?

For those expecting, God will do it, just keep faith! One love!

Congrats. You are ending the year on a good note. Testimonies will follow you. Remain blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanx sis, smiley
Beulah Hephziba: @ Miss Bon, that's the pain of being a CELEBRITY, just enjoy that moments as they come.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
ChriGo: .....Its best to submit Visa application for September intake by april/May if going paper route or Online route.....Its best to submit Visa application for May intake by Jan/Feb if going paper route or Online route......Its best to submit Visa application for January intake by July/August if going paper route or Online route.....my own Opinion based on Experience*in my sis Voice*.......

Chrigo, you have mail. Urgent assistance needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by holuwabumi: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
G.12:
Thank God. I am in the right place at last.
God bless you all.

Ok, it's my first time here and it seems I have missed alot. But I guess it's better than never to have come here.

I trust you guys can still help me out, it's not easy reading through all the different pages (from part 1-5, and part 5 is already over 200 pages already). So pls guys, I will really be needing your help.

I graduated in 2011, completed my national service in june(batch B,2013). Since then it's been jobhunting and nothing has really come up. So I want to opt for my plan B, which is to go for an M.Sc in canada. So pls guys, where do I start from? What do I need to do?

Counting on your replies.

Thanks on advance!.

Am in same shu wit u....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Parry1978(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Compliment of the season to you all: Please house, advice me on what to do. I have a budget of 4m and I want to travel to Canada for my master degree. Am 2003 graduate of Business Administration. Please what University is ok and how do I go about this. Do Canadian University accept 2.2(Second class Lower degree) for master degree.

What are the things I need to do? Pls help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chatters:

Chrigo, you have mail. Urgent assistance needed.
....seen chatters...will get back to you on that.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
[b]HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE FRIENDS...

Wishing you all your good heart desires as we enter the new year...We shall all witness our good news this coming year...

CONGRATS to all my people that have gotten their both their medical and TRV approval...MISS BON, AMBEYH, NASDAQ (Could only remember these names cos @ a time they hijacked the thread via BABA CHRIGO the noise maker's influence)

HUZZIE my man: Your congrats is special cos you're a great guy...and our worthy CORDINATOR...

@ Chatters: Dear, I've been doing fine ooo...Thanx for such a care shown by asking after me.

To God be the Glory: I got my TRV on December 2, 2013 (2 weeks after medicals on 19th November, 2013)...I've been absent from NL for some time now...cos of some personal reasons...

Our Lady of Perpetual Help...St. Michael, Gabriel & Raphael the Arch-angels...St Rita( Saint of the Impossible and most hopeless cases)....St. Philomena...St. Henry (my Patron saint)...All the Angels and Saints in Heaven, I Thank you for your powerful INTERCESSION before the Almighty God on my behalf thru out the course of my Visa processing which lasted for almost a year (11 months precisely from admission processing to TRV approval).[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.