Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610327 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamsaheed(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
@all: to people wey no dey hear simple correction... Drive rough, speed, park anyhow canada go be Una teacher. Lol I get one cray nigga here, he works at Mc Donalds n makes 100 plus a day n pays thicket of 120 almost everyday... Make he park well him no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: to people wey no dey hear simple correction... Drive rough, speed, park anyhow canada go be Una teacher. Lol I get one cray nigga here, he works at Mc Donalds n makes 100 plus a day n pays thicket of 120 almost everyday... Make he park well him no go gree
....Laff wan finish me....hahaha....bros u funi die grin....which kind nigga be dat?....na wa ooo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: to people wey no dey hear simple correction... Drive rough, speed, park anyhow canada go be Una teacher. Lol I get one cray nigga here, he works at Mc Donalds n makes 100 plus a day n pays thicket of 120 almost everyday... Make he park well him no go gree

..na wa ooo.. make e dey park well na, ahhahahhah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Thanks for the info ooo....God bless u....Thank God am not heading to alberta at the moment....so my brain still gets to cool on nairaland.....@Kclexa i pity that ya good brain......i wonder how u wan take dey post for nairaland with frozen brain grin.....now that ur brain is still cool and warm biko use am yab me wella b4 it gets frozen in alberta....-65c no be beans ooo....Thank God ontario na just -20c so i can still cope.....tanx i_am_saheed.....

Bro, You are on a long time. You never hear say money answers all things. With the prospect of wealth Alberta oil land get in stuck for me; the brain go dey very warm and agile even under -70c. Abi no be money go buy heater?

Stay your Ontario, I go dey send you pictures of wealthier Alberta lifestyle grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
kclexa:

Bro, You are on a long time. You never hear say money answers all things. With the prospect of wealth Alberta oil land get in stuck for me; the brain go dey very warm and agile even under -70c. Abi no be money go buy heater?

Stay your Ontario, I go dey send you pictures of wealthier Alberta lifestyle grin
.......Lolzzzzzzz......nice one grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Anybody know how the weather be like for gander. ? I know I can Google it but I for like hear naija person Xperience. Make I for dey prepare my mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Anybody know how the weather be like for gander. ? I know I can Google it but I for like hear naija person Xperience. Make I for dey prepare my mind.
....Bro what mind preparation do u need again?....you be naija dude....even if the weather na -1000000C grin....you go survive am.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
lymelyte:
Bros kjbobo,i have sent u a pm.I await your anticipated response.
I sent the materials...and all they sent mail to me requesting for the same...should have received it too....sorry about the delay....a lot of assignments to handle...please if you send a mail to me...please expect some delay in response....for now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
nas-jay:

that consular just dey bobo you, so you no go dey come their office every week, thr are worse situations here... some people medicals dey go 90days, .so just chill
Guy I think so too, well am chilling...Tanx for the consolation though to know that my case ain't the worse grin.
Thank you house for everyone that has responded to my query. God bless you all. Hope to share my goodness soon cool

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pofunwon: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello good friends, pls am a new guy here and need ur assistance to pursue my career. Am a graduate with 3rd class, I which to further for my PGD but I dnt knw if interntnal countries accept from Nig or maybe I should apply afresh as undergraduate, another prob is that I did combination of WAEC & Neco thou a subject from Neco. Pls frnds I need ur gud advice. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro what mind preparation do u need again?....you be naija dude....even if the weather na -1000000C grin....you go survive am.....

Loooooool. ..well. .true!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jaybmich: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
pofunwon: Hello good friends, pls am a new guy here and need ur assistance to pursue my career. Am a graduate with 3rd class, I which to further for my PGD but I dnt knw if interntnal countries accept from Nig or maybe I should apply afresh as undergraduate, another prob is that I did combination of WAEC & Neco thou a subject from Neco. Pls frnds I need ur gud advice. God bless
bro make I no deceive u, I for talk say Pdg dey ok, but this your O level is in serious doubt.. I think they recognise one sitting far better.. Wish you best of luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pofunwon: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
jaybmich: bro make I no deceive u, I for talk say Pdg dey ok, but this your O level is in serious doubt.. I think they recognise one sitting far better.. Wish you best of luck!
. Thanks bro, so wif that wat do u suggest or think? More reply pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
pofunwon: Hello good friends, pls am a new guy here and need ur assistance to pursue my career. Am a graduate with 3rd class, I which to further for my PGD but I dnt knw if interntnal countries accept from Nig or maybe I should apply afresh as undergraduate, another prob is that I did combination of WAEC & Neco thou a subject from Neco. Pls frnds I need ur gud advice. God bless

ther are several schools in Canada doin diploma courses. .but it really depends on wat u want for ursef..many schools stilll accept pass sef...but i think the problem is goin to be ur waec...btw,wetin u study.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jaybmich: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
nas-jay:

i go call am 2moro, so i go give u e number 2moro , just PM me,
I don send the PM bros...thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
.....Forward ever...backward never grin.....Bro u can further with Postgraduate diploma....whats ur undergraduate course and what course do u have in mind to do?.....Nna no matter how bad things are, u gas move forward bro......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello Gud pipuz,i am concern about dis n i need ur response.by d tym my medical instruction came,some numbers(uci no)was quoted n emphasized tha it must be on any document refering to em from me,vfs actually did nt quoted dis no when i returned my passport n other docs.hope dis cannot result in any mix-up since i submitted des docs at diff tyms as they were available.plz ogas in d ause,look into dis for me ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pofunwon: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tnx to u all frnds, I studied political sc and still intend to do d PGD in field or public admn. Any hope and suggestions frnds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pofunwon: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

ther are several schools in Canada doin diploma courses. .but it really depends on wat u want for ursef..many schools stilll accept pass sef...but i think the problem is goin to be ur waec...btw,wetin u study.?
. Tnx to u all frnds, I studied political sc and still intend to do d PGD in field or public admn. Any hope and suggestions frnds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pofunwon: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
ChriGo: .....Forward ever...backward never grin.....Bro u can further with Postgraduate diploma....whats ur undergraduate course and what course do u have in mind to do?.....Nna no matter how bad things are, u gas move forward bro......
. Tnx frnd, I studied political sc and still intend to do d PGD in field or public admn. Any hope and suggestions frnds N.B its Govt I picked frm NECO but 5 credits in Weac
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pofunwon: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
ChriGo: .....Forward ever...backward never grin.....Bro u can further with Postgraduate diploma....whats ur undergraduate course and what course do u have in mind to do?.....Nna no matter how bad things are, u gas move forward bro......
. Tnx frnd, I studied political sc and still intend to do d PGD in field or public admn. Any hope and suggestions frnds N.B its Govt I picked frm NECO but 5 credits in Weac>D7
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
tebenezer: Hello Gud pipuz,i am concern about dis n i need ur response.by d tym my medical instruction came,some numbers(uci no)was quoted n emphasized tha it must be on any document refering to em from me,vfs actually did nt quoted dis no when i returned my passport n other docs.hope dis cannot result in any mix-up since i submitted des docs at diff tyms as they were available.plz ogas in d ause,look into dis for me ooo...
....My man u got no problem ooo....since na tru vfs u submit...there wont be mix up....ur docx are in ur unique envelop so when it gets to cdhc they sort it out....cdhc knows ur VFS tracking number.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
pofunwon: . Tnx frnd, I studied political sc and still intend to do d PGD in field or public admn. Any hope and suggestions frnds N.B its Govt I picked frm NECO but 5 credits in Weac>D7

My guy, if you made 5 credits in WAEC including english and mathematics, which are really the basic abeg hide that NECO.
You can still scale through for a PGD. As much as your basics (WAEC) maybe considered, the main thing is how your university transcript plays out.

Just search some nice colleges and see what their entry requirement is for pgd in your course of interest.

I know a lot of people who had 3rd Class in Naija but are doing exceptionally well in British, Canadain and Australian Universities.

Nothing can stop your progress in life except YOU

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jaybmich: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
kclexa:

My guy, if you made 5 credits in WAEC including english and mathematics, which are really the basic abeg hide that NECO.
You can still scale through for a PGD. As much as your basics (WAEC) maybe considered, the main thing is how your university transcript plays out.

Just search some nice colleges and see what their entry requirement is for pgd in your course of interest.

I know a lot of people who had 3rd Class in Naija but are doing exceptionally well in British, Canadain and Australian Universities.

Nothing can stop your progress in life except YOU
this bro said he combines that means he doesn't have 5 credit including maths and english in one sitting...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
pofunwon: . Tnx frnd, I studied political sc and still intend to do d PGD in field or public admn. Any hope and suggestions frnds N.B its Govt I picked frm NECO but 5 credits in Weac>D7
....Hmmm!! Pol sci!!...Oya do some little research grin...take this link and scrutinize the colleges dia.... www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chrigo have u gotten ur Trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
:PAm still reading,am on page 371/372 of part 3 and don't tell me2stop reading cs am enjoying it. + so siga is still here since he joined :PAm still reading,am on page 371/372 of part 3 and don't tell me2stop reading cs am enjoying it. + so siga is still here since he joined
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
mPop: Chrigo have u gotten ur Trv?
.....Mpop haba!! Wia u hide na...I haven't gotten my TRV yet....did my medics Oct 10...so waiting for ma sexy TRV *in playpays voice* grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
mPop: :PAm still reading,am on page 371/372 of part 3 and don't tell me2stop reading cs am enjoying it. + so siga is still here since he joined :PAm still reading,am on page 371/372 of part 3 and don't tell me2stop reading cs am enjoying it. + so siga is still here since he joined
.....Please stop and join this part 5 groove biko....we go leave u behind ooo....may be when the thread reaches part 80 u go start to dey give advice to peeps based on what u read grin....haba .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yaaaay so uv done ur medicals *dancing for u* dts a step away from trv! Lol @ part 80! I'm submittin my app by next year august jor, wt of onye oma and dt other babe ur always tackling on here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
jaybmich: this bro said he combines that means he doesn't have 5 credit including maths and english in one sitting...

Aww Jaybmich; have mercy and read the guy's post properly. He said he only used the Govt from Neco but have 5 credit in WAEC.

So if not for our naija university requirement of government subject, he won't really use the NECO abi na me no decord the guy info well?

Seems I will assign ChriGo to start conducting English comprehension test in this our NLand grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.