Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613668 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

congrats ma'am
Baale thanks oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
tokiniofficial: God aint sleeping, yours will come through

amen @chichi n tokini
ok sir @ amefrica

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: Abeg my people,my mama say make I ask una which kind foodstuff I fit carry go .ca and which is prohibited. Is there like a website with such info? grin

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-arriving.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-goods.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bdemix(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am New with Canadian stuff** Pls What is the meaning of TRV and VFS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal thanks sir

BaaleofMontreal:

congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks bro

rawlizo:

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
bdemix: Am New with Canadian stuff** Pls What is the meaning of TRV and VFS

Do a little read on the site below.I doubt if you"ll ask this question again after going thru it
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/index.html

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Amefrica:

You don't have to upload anything there, abi you didn't fill the questionnaire well nii. What did you choose here "have you done medicals in any of our designated clinics within the past 6 or 12 months (can't remember precisely as it is there tho)".?

Heello pls help oo am on the last stge of my application. Av been ahaving problem wit d mecial option.wwhen i clickeed on the request for medical Exam it brought out a page for me t download if i need do medical n i clicked on yes, n it was. Saying dis page can not be saved. Pls. What can i do oooo. Pls dos that av done onlineroute help me ooo n all dt kws. Becos without filling d medical page i cant proceed to d next page.
Amm really confuse, i dont kw wot to do. Since dey aa not called me for medical what shd i upload there. Plss my pple help me ooo. Dis is d remaining one left for me to attend to.becos i want to submit tonite. Pls i will appreciate any advice. Am waitng. Plsss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Heello pls help oo am on the last stge of my application. Av been ahaving problem wit d mecial option.wwhen i clickeed on the request for medical Exam it brought out a page for me t download if i need do medical n i clicked on yes, n it was. Saying dis page can not be saved. Pls. What can i do oooo. Pls dos that av done onlineroute help me ooo n all dt kws. Becos without filling d medical page i cant proceed to d next page.
Amm really confuse, i dont kw wot to do. Since dey aa not called me for medical what shd i upload there. Plss my pple help me ooo. Dis is d remaining one left for me to attend to.becos i want to submit tonite. Pls i will appreciate any advice. Am waitng. Plsss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Amefrica:

From Oshodi, enter Ojota then to Oregun/last bus-stop then take Keke Napep to billings way (it's treckable tho).
Thanks very much, may you work never stumble.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Heello pls help oo am on the last stge of my application. Av been ahaving problem wit d mecial option.wwhen i clickeed on the request for medical Exam it brought out a page for me t download if i need do medical n i clicked on yes, n it was. Saying dis page can not be saved. Pls. What can i do oooo. Pls dos that av done onlineroute help me ooo n all dt kws. Becos without filling d medical page i cant proceed to d next page.
Though i'm not familiar with your question and i did not see anything of such on the cic page but don't worry cos fellows will come to your aid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Awon nairaland eku gbadun....hope i got that right.speaking about things to carry to canada,i have a few questions to ask.i just read on cic website that u shld hav proof that u can support urself in canny financially. Hope that isnt really important. 2) how many kg are u entitled to carry as check in luggage. Please help!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: God is good oh. So I dey go Canada grin. Dream come true
Applied 27th May Paper Route
Medical Instruction 4th July
Medicals Done 8th July
Approval email 15th July
Make una help me thank God.
God will do more for us.

Wow, A big Duro Congrat 2 u sis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
misturchris: Awon nairaland eku gbadun....hope i got that right.speaking about things to carry to canada,i have a few questions to ask.i just read on cic website that u shld hav proof that u can support urself in canny financially. Hope that isnt really important. 2) how many kg are u entitled to carry as check in luggage. Please help!!!!!!!
Your 2nd question, I think that depends on the airline you follow. Different airlines with different baggage allowances. Check the website of whichever you're using.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks @akosh005. You're next by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL! Na so bro oo.

Amen oo! How far? Any show?

i just left Asaju clinics three hours ago, awon repeat medicals ni, i just had to... Courtesy of Egonekwu and slimdel.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Special thanks to Chrigo, Siga, Justwise, misbon for ur help wen I was confused about refiring my app a second time. Generally, thanks to all Nairalanders who helped one way or another during dis time. Am glad I found U. Finally, I cud say I alredy hav a trv cos:
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July
Medical Passed and Original Passport Request 15th July.

All I can say is thank You Lord.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
rawlizo:

Ya. Undergraduate students alone

Right!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: Thanks @emperoracro and @Amefrica. God go do una own.

Amin!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
brendumsg: Special thanks to Chrigo, Siga, Justwise, misbon for ur help wen I was confused about refiring my app a second time. Generally, thanks to all Nairalanders who helped one way or another during dis time. Am glad I found U. Finally, I cud say I alredy hav a trv cos:
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

C
brendumsg: Special thanks to Chrigo, Siga, Justwise, misbon for ur help wen I was confused about refiring my app a second time. Generally, thanks to all Nairalanders who helped onhttp://www.uleth.ca/e way or another during dis time. Am glad I found U. Finally, I cud say I alredy hav a trv cos:
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Heello pls help oo am on the last stge of my application. Av been ahaving problem wit d mecial option.wwhen i clickeed on the request for medical Exam it brought out a page for me t download if i need do medical n i clicked on yes, n it was. Saying dis page can not be saved. Pls. What can i do oooo. Pls dos that av done onlineroute help me ooo n all dt kws. Becos without filling d medical page i cant proceed to d next page.

I guess you answered the medical question in the questionnaire wrongly. Click the modify tab at the top of the page, answer the questions again and select NO for the question about 'Have you done medicals at any cic designated clinic in the last 12 months'

goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

No sir, it can't affect it. Your TRV don ready na just to put am on your passport remain
Amen oo! Thanks bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
misturchris:

C

Congrats
thx misturchris and so shall it be unto all those who sincerely desire this. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Ogas Fhemmy's gala nko?

Na true oo. Adding it! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
brendumsg: Special thanks to Chrigo, Siga, Justwise, misbon for ur help wen I was confused about refiring my app a second time. Generally, thanks to all Nairalanders who helped one way or another during dis time. Am glad I found U. Finally, I cud say I alredy hav a trv cos:
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
ManTiger:
Thanks very much, may you work never stumble.

Amen! ...you too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

i just left Asaju clinics three hours ago, awon repeat medicals ni, i just had to... Courtesy of Egonekwu and slimdel.

Alright!

It is well, bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

Congrats to you oo.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wot am trying to say is dt on the page to upload d medical, what shd i upload there since av not done medical. Cos i learnt ddeey wil av t call u to come medical. N nw i cant submit m application i i didnt attend to that portion. Pls what shd i do or put in there. Pls advice peolpe
ManTiger:
Though i'm not familiar with your question and i did not see anything of such on the cic page but don't worry cos fellows will come to your aid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.