Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (616284 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
bjoseph: I want to use this medium to appreciate those that assisted me when sojourning through application packaging and filling terrain. Special thanks to those who brought problems to be solved by the experienced clan (esp. Miss Bon, Chrigo, Justwise, Slimdel, Nayblet, Amefrica-now Canafrica, Newacca, Centennial Guy, Huzzie, Kjbobo amongst others ). It was from the responses/solutions made by the experienced folks to the questions asked by me and other people in the house that aided me all through my application.

To God be the glory for the great things he has done, I'm exultant and elated to inform this noble house that I have chopped TRV.
Submitted Apps: May 25
Biometrics: May 27
Medical Request: June 24
Medical done : July 2
Passport Request:July 7
Passport submitted:July 8
Notification to collect Processed passport: July 10

Congrats bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Also a section for CAQ if you're heading to Quebec province

whiche universite la montreal r u going te
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
This week is really week of testimonies

Congrats to chichi, bjoseph, tokinofficial and kai I've forgotten the other guys name ooo,

I'm really happy for you people.

Wish other medical and trv hopefuls luck kiss

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

whiche universite la montreal r u going te

Concordia sir, very close to yours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please scroll up I quoted u but no response
osemobo85: Hello All

my visa application was refused because of the following reasons:

*your travel history
*your family ties in Canada and your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*your personal assets and financial status

i submitted the following docs when i applied

*my statement of account (500k)
*sponsor's statement(my mum) (about N10m)
*SOP
*letter and sworn affidavit of sponsor
*my employment letter and confirmation letter (workforce mgt)
*receipt of school fees paid and admission letter( conestoga college)
*school certificates( pry 6 - NYSC)
*international passport
*digital passport
*application form
*family information

kindly help advise on how next to package
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
bjoseph: I want to use this medium to appreciate those that assisted me when sojourning through application packaging and filling terrain. Special thanks to those who brought problems to be solved by the experienced clan (esp. Miss Bon, Chrigo, Justwise, Slimdel, Nayblet, Amefrica-now Canafrica, Newacca, Centennial Guy, Huzzie, Kjbobo amongst others ). It was from the responses/solutions made by the experienced folks to the questions asked by me and other people in the house that aided me all through my application.
To God be the glory for the great things he has done, I'm exultant and elated to inform this noble house that I have chopped TRV.

Congratulations! Idi ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Osemobo please kindly answer this.

Thanks

Slimdel: What of proof of financial funds and labd documents from your sponsor and if I may ask where did u upload your employment letter and soa

Sorry about your refusal, never back down
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: You are officially sexy lol congrats dear

Ma in the returned envelope given to you after your visa crested/stamped, was there any letter of introduction to POE sent along or it was just only the visa and the passport request letter contained in the envelope?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Concordia sir, very close to yours

hehehe pack enough Nku ooo, maka if u aint talking money muwa ife go di aka. #kidding.... PG right!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

Congratulations! Idi ok.
Thanks my man. Your long awaited TRV will soon drop in your hand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
chizzy01: congrats dear see u in manitoba.

Thanks dearie, God ain't sleeping
We'll celebrate with you too soon

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: This week is really week of testimonies

Congrats to chichi, bjoseph, tokinofficial and kai I've forgotten the other guys name ooo,

I'm really happy for you people.

Wish other medical and trv hopefuls luck kiss

Thanks Slimdel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: I answered no and got my trv abeg the guy in question should answer what's best for him and move ahead, all the answers here are contracdicting, he should please review his questionnaire, I don't even know the right answer myself

I still dey wait your reply ooo to my email... I don attach the doc as instructed smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
bjoseph:
Thanks my man. Your long awaited TRV will soon drop in your hand.

Amen!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

hehehe pack enough Nku ooo, maka if u aint talking money muwa ife go di aka. #kidding.... PG right!

grin I don't understand Ibo, yeah PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Just passport and passport request letter dear
bjoseph:
Ma in the returned envelope given to you after your visa crested/stamped, was there any letter of introduction to POE sent along or it was just only the visa and the passport request letter contained in the envelope?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2014

Chei! God no forget me o!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Really I'm so sorry will check it shortly
awe2015:

I still dey wait your reply ooo to my email... I don attach the doc as instructed smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

grin I don't understand Ibo, yeah PG
hehehehe okay sir! Im going for PhD sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
osemobo85: Hello All

my visa application was refused because of the following reasons:

*your travel history
*your family ties in Canada and your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*your personal assets and financial status

i submitted the following docs when i applied

*my statement of account (500k)
*sponsor's statement(my mum) (about N10m)
*SOP
*letter and sworn affidavit of sponsor
*my employment letter and confirmation letter (workforce mgt)
*receipt of school fees paid and admission letter( conestoga college)
*school certificates( pry 6 - NYSC)
*international passport
*digital passport
*application form
*family information

kindly help advise on how next to package

Bro sorry for ur refusal.

First of all, u have no home ties of any sort in ur documents . U shud work on dis by providing landed properties of ur parents n proper documentations to the properties.

Also how ur sponsor derives his/her fund is also essential to one's application. Ur mum's employment letter, payslips, tax clearances will b fine. If shes self employed, she need to provide business registration documents of her business, her biz transaction receipts, tax receipts....All this will go a long way in proving ur home ties.

Another documents u left out is ur payslips n study approval letter from ur place. All ths are also essential to ur application.
The study leave approval letter is infact very important as it shows u r nt jz leaving ur work without the necessary approval. It also serve as a very good home tie document.

A very gud letter of explanation shud do the trick on ur purpose of visit.
Write a convincing letter on why u going for ur course,y canada n most importantly wah u intend to achieve with the program @ the end of ur study.

Ths are few points I can help with. Am sure other members of the house will av other points for u.

DONT FRET!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral: hehehehe okay sir! Im going for PhD sha

Wow! Twale sir, Abeg pack enough food come o, I go dey show for your side grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
A million congratulations to bjoseph, chichi89, tokiniofficial, and baaleofmontreal... more good news please...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014

congrats bro! Am tapping frm u!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
pyhz:

Congrats bro!

Thanks Bro. We shall all have good to share. I will like to meet some (if all is not guaranteed) of our family member in this house in Canny-You are in my plans as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Wow! Twale sir, Abeg pack enough food come o, I go dey show for your side grin

hehehe no wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Finestlex: A million congratulations to bjoseph, chichi89, tokiniofficial, and baaleofmontreal... more good news please...

Thanks bro, I don chop Trv since May. I can only smell Trv and medical call up on this thread, more testimonies coming this week

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Amefrica: Chizzy01

How far? Your good news dey hungry me oo jaree.
d gudnews is bn packaged. so pray harder for me ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

hehehe no wahala.

wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osemobo85: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
@pyhz: thanks alot

but what do i do about personal assets and finance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
bjoseph:
Thanks Bro. We shall all have good to share. I will like to meet some (if all is not guaranteed) of our family member in this house in Canny-You are in my plans as well.

It will b my pleasure too to meet u grin. @lst av met over 20 members already.... meeting more will b appreciated cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Finestlex: A million congratulations to bjoseph, chichi89, tokiniofficial, and baaleofmontreal... more good news please...
thanks grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

i did bro, i drop this one in his hands, plus im sure slimdel, amefrica egonekwu and lots of other family of mine here are fasting for me, thats why come saturday i will celebrate alongside Amefrica.

[size=20pt]A resounding AMEN!![/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.