Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,534 members, 7,865,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (616373 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
pyhz:

Av u had any medical done in the last 12months? If no....then thrs somfin u answered wrong in ur questionnaire.
Go back n review ur answers to ur questionaires n must sure u answer it correctly.
Thrs neva a section whr u upload anyfin medical if this is ur first time of applying.
So pls gt it rite b4 submitting ur application.

sorry to disagree, he has to download a form, which he has already done according to his last post....

Deruboy, i think what you should do is print out the form, then tick it and upload back, although i didnt have difficulty uploading mine then..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow I'm so happy for that bold step, u need to see how I'm jumping up and down. I can't wait to share your good news
chrisviral:

i just left Asaju clinics three hours ago, awon repeat medicals ni, i just had to... Courtesy of Egonekwu and slimdel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Pls my ppl help i dont wan to do mistake. On the Document: REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM it brought out "indicate if u would like CIC to seend uinstruction n forms fora medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form.
I clicked on it and it brought out (MM5753) Determine if u ned a medical exam. And at d bottom. In aboxit was stated dt "Do you need a medical exam" and i cliccked yes, i want to Complete a medical exam.
But d problem iss it is not allowing me to save d docn upload on my cic Page. Pls what can i do.
Pls come to my aid all, i beg ooo.advice me on wot to do. Becaus without dt i cant proceed to payment stage. Thks
You cannot save, just print it, scan and attach on the cic page.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy:
My email is deruboy2@yahoo.co.uk
thks.

sent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

sorry to disagree, he has to download a form, which he has already done according to his last post....

Deruboy, i think what you should do is print out the form, then tick it and upload back, although i didnt have difficulty uploading mine then..

I never uploaded any form for medicals when I applied, I only indicated NO when asked if I've done medicals in the last 12 months

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
What of proof of financial funds and labd documents from your sponsor and if I may ask where did u upload your employment letter and soa

Sorry about your refusal, never back down
osemobo85: Hello All

my visa application was refused because of the following reasons:

*your travel history
*your family ties in Canada and your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*your personal assets and financial status

i submitted the following docs when i applied

*my statement of account (500k)
*sponsor's statement(my mum) (about N10m)
*SOP
*letter and sworn affidavit of sponsor
*my employment letter and confirmation letter (workforce mgt)
*receipt of school fees paid and admission letter( conestoga college)
*school certificates( pry 6 - NYSC)
*international passport
*digital passport
*application form
*family information

kindly help advise on how next to package

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Amefrica: THESE ARE BASICALLY THE THINGS I INTED TO CARRY GO CANNY ..any addition or subtraction? grin

FOOD

1. Garri (10 kg)

2. (Ground) dried pepper (3kg)

3. Egusi (4kg)

4. Dried Ponmo (3kg)

5. Stock fish (like 30 shaa)

6. Rice (5 kg)

Others...

7. 3 winter jackets

8. 2 winter boots

9. Footwear (4 pairs)

10. Gloves (3 pairs)

11. Socks (10 pairs)

12. Cologne/Body Spray/Perfume

13. My laptop

14. Blackberry phone

15. iPod

I intend to pack all these in 2 carry-on and 2 hand luggages (backpack incl.) Don't mind my things if dem too much grin Na 9ja cause am.. *i don port oo*

Ah, this is much o. depending on ur airline, d required free baggage requirement is 23kg times 2 bags making 46kg. I was to go with etihad last week and etihad only allowed 40kg in all. i wud suggest u buy ur winter clothes and boots in canny since u're going during summer. just carry one jacket for hand during d flight. d winter jacket u buy here might be like feather when canny winter start. the boot here too might not compare with the ones u'll get der. i didnt shop for clothes or shoes here. just took few of my clothes and my self help books. my load weighed 40kg. i dont want to pay for extra luggage attal. then i hope u're not planning to just buy d ipad and blackberry, cos it might not work with their network there. most new things u need can be bought der baba. ur trv is almost here as well as every other expectant folks on this thread. u rock! God aint sleeping, He never will

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: Wow I'm so happy for that bold step, u need to see how I'm jumping up and down. I can't wait to share your good news

Ezi nwanyi oma, i wouldnt have been able to take the '' BOLD STEP'' if not for people like you and Egonekwu.... Im really really grateful to you too and too all my NL family hehehehehehe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is so strange to me, maybe that's why people keep on giving you different suggestions which will make u more confused. Please I advice you go back to your questionnaire and review your answers cause people are giving different suggestions. My two cents

deruboy: Pls my ppl help i dont wan to do mistake. On the Document: REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM it brought out "indicate if u would like CIC to seend uinstruction n forms fora medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form.
I clicked on it and it brought out (MM5753) Determine if u ned a medical exam. And at d bottom. In aboxit was stated dt "Do you need a medical exam" and i cliccked yes, i want to Complete a medical exam.
But d problem iss it is not allowing me to save d docn upload on my cic Page. Pls what can i do.
Pls come to my aid all, i beg ooo.advice me on wot to do. Becaus without dt i cant proceed to payment stage. Thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

I never uploaded any form for medicals when I applied, I only indicated NO when asked if I've done medicals in the last 12 months

well myself too indicated No too, so i dont know CIC na them sabi ooo...

What about the question '' have you resided in a designated country for the last six months? Yes or No
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: This is so strange to me, maybe that's why people keep on giving you different suggestions which will make u more confused. Please I advice you go back to your questionnaire and review your answers cause people are giving different suggestions. My two cents

Exactly my point, he answered a question wrongly when he filled his questionnaire. He should just click on modify and rectify the answer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Awww you welcome Darling cry
chrisviral:

Ezi nwanyi oma, i wouldnt have been able to take the '' BOLD STEP'' if not for people like you and Egonekwu.... Im really really grateful to you too and too all my NL family hehehehehehe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2014

Is this ur first time of applying??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

well myself too indicated No too, so i dont know CIC na them sabi ooo...

What about the question '' have you resided in a designated country for the last six months? Yes or No

No. You will only select yes if you have lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence for more than six (6) months in the past five (5) years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Exactly my point, he answered a question wrongly when he filled his questionnaire. He should just click on modify and rectify the answer

Just told him this also until chrisviral sed he beg to disagree ooo. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
famolino: Congrats brendumsg and tokini. Kindly list ur documents as always

Thanks boss
I used paper route sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
He did not answer a question wrongly, im very sure i during my application i asnwerred No too, algoritm same thing too and another friend of mine, they did the same thing too...

The only difference is that regarding the question.... Have you resided in a designated country in the last six months? Yes or No, i observed that most folks here actually went with No, whem actually its suppose to be a yes ... I believe thats why.... Might be wrong
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral: He did not answer a question wrongly, im very sure i during my application i asnwerred No too, algoritm same thing too and another friend of mine, they did the same thing too...

The only difference is that regarding the question.... Have you resided in a designated country in the last six months? Yes or No, i observed that most folks here actually went with No, whem actually its suppose to be a yes ... I believe thats why.... Might be wrong

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5580ETOC.asp#complete
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

No. You will only select yes if you have lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence for more than six (6) months in the past five (5) years.

its a tricky question but the answers its actually Yes::::::: na wetin my advicer tell me ooooooooooooooooooooo ask algorithm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
I answered no and got my trv abeg the guy in question should answer what's best for him and move ahead, all the answers here are contracdicting, he should please review his questionnaire, I don't even know the right answer myself

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingsolve:

Ah, this is much o. depending on ur airline, d required free baggage requirement is 23kg times 2 bags making 46kg. I was to go with etihad last week and etihad only allowed 40kg in all. i wud suggest u buy ur winter clothes and boots in canny since u're going during summer. just carry one jacket for hand during d flight. d winter jacket u buy here might be like feather when canny winter start. the boot here too might not compare with the ones u'll get der. i didnt shop for clothes or shoes here. just took few of my clothes and my self help books. my load weighed 40kg. i dont want to pay for extra luggage attal. then i hope u're not planning to just buy d ipad and blackberry, cos it might not work with their network there. most new things u need can be bought der baba. ur trv is almost here as well as every other expectant folks on this thread. u rock! God aint sleeping, He never will

Sorry to pop into your discussion but are you saying our phones here don't really work over there?'M just asking to clarify.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
oga phyz and oga baaleofmontreal make una no vex i no dey argue una oo, i just wan learn... When i asked the advisor he told me that designated countries is actually a list of coutries (of which 9ja follow) that requires medical exam, therefore that i should put yes.. Na him oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral: He did not answer a question wrongly, im very sure i during my application i asnwerred No too, algoritm same thing too and another friend of mine, they did the same thing too...

The problem he's aving has gt to do with uploading medical form!
This has gt nothing to do whether he has resided somwhr for 6months or not.

The only situation whr I think he will b asked to upload medical form is if he had done any cic medical within the last 12months bt in this case he's a first timer applicant.
So how come he has a section whr a medical form is required?
The only logical reason is that he had answered somfin wrong in the questionaires, thats y hes having that section.

First timer applicant av 8 sections to upload to and ths are :

1) main application form made outside canada
2)family information form
3)acceptance letter
4)sponsor details
5) passport photo
6) passport datapage
7) letter of explanation
cool schedule 1 form

Another section whr u may b asked to upload is if ur program requires u to work.

Bt other than ths, I dont think a first timer has somfin else to upload.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
I want to use this medium to appreciate those that assisted me when sojourning through application packaging and filling terrain. Special thanks to those who brought problems to be solved by the experienced clan (esp. Miss Bon, Chrigo, Justwise, Slimdel, Nayblet, Amefrica-now Canafrica, Newacca, Centennial Guy, Huzzie, Kjbobo amongst others ). It was from the responses/solutions made by the experienced folks to the questions asked by me and other people in the house that aided me all through my application.

To God be the glory for the great things he has done, I'm exultant and elated to inform this noble house that I have chopped TRV.
Submitted Apps: May 25
Biometrics: May 27
Medical Request: June 24
Medical done : July 2
Passport Request:July 7
Passport submitted:July 8
Notification to collect Processed passport: July 10

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral: oga phyz and oga baaleofmontreal make una no vex i no dey argue una oo, i just wan learn... When i asked the advisor he told me that designated countries is actually a list of coutries (of which 9ja follow) that requires medical exam, therefore that i should put yes.. Na him oo

Lol, Oga ke? Everyone is here to learn including me grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
bjoseph: I want to use this medium to appreciate those that assisted me when sojourning through application packaging and filling terrain. Special thanks to those who brought problems to be solved by the experienced clan (esp. Miss Bon, Chrigo, Justwise, Slimdel, Nayblet, Amefrica-now Canafrica, Newacca, Centennial Guy, Huzzie, Kjbobo amongst others ). It was from the responses/solutions made by the experienced folks to the questions asked by me and other people in the house that aided me all through my application.

To God be the glory for the great things he has done, I'm exultant and elated to inform this noble house that I have chopped TRV.

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
tokiniofficial: Yes to God be the glory great things He has done

I just chopped TRV grin

Manitoba noni

All dos hoping for good news especially chizzy01 and Amefrica my people una own dey come

Thanks to this great house
congrats dear see u in manitoba.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
I answered no and got my trv abeg the guy in question should answer what's best for him and move ahead, all the answers here are contracdicting, he should please review his questionnaire, I don't even know the right answer myself

chrisviral: oga phyz and oga baaleofmontreal make una no vex i no dey argue una oo, i just wan learn... When i asked the advisor he told me that designated countries is actually a list of coutries (of which 9ja follow) that requires medical exam, therefore that i should put yes.. Na him oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
pyhz:

The only situation whr I think he will b asked to upload medical form is if he had done any cic medical within the last 12months bt in this case he's a first timer applicant.
The only logical reason is that he had answered somfin wrong in the questionaires, thats y hes having that section.

3)acceptance letter
4)sponsor details
5) passport photo
6) passport datapage
7) letter of explanation
cool schedule 1 form

Another section whr u may b asked to upload is if ur program requires u to work.

I understand you perfectly, i only brought that up bcoz myself and three other pal of mine are also first timers and we had to upload that form too... So i was trying to say ,aybe it was the answer to that question that lead me astray
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
pyhz:

3)acceptance letter
4)sponsor details
5) passport photo
6) passport datapage
7) letter of explanation
cool schedule 1 form

Also a section for CAQ if you're heading to Quebec province
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
You are officially sexy lol congrats dear

bjoseph: I want to use this medium to appreciate those that assisted me when sojourning through application packaging and filling terrain. Special thanks to those who brought problems to be solved by the experienced clan (esp. Miss Bon, Chrigo, Justwise, Slimdel, Nayblet, Amefrica-now Canafrica, Newacca, Centennial Guy, Huzzie, Kjbobo amongst others ). It was from the responses/solutions made by the experienced folks to the questions asked by me and other people in the house that aided me all through my application.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osemobo85: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello All

my visa application was refused because of the following reasons:

*your travel history
*your family ties in Canada and your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*your personal assets and financial status

i submitted the following docs when i applied

*my statement of account (500k)
*sponsor's statement(my mum) (about N10m)
*SOP
*letter and sworn affidavit of sponsor
*my employment letter and confirmation letter (workforce mgt)
*receipt of school fees paid and admission letter( conestoga college)
*school certificates( pry 6 - NYSC)
*international passport
*digital passport
*application form
*family information

kindly help advise on how next to package

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.