Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,494 members, 7,865,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (616367 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
pyhz:

Bro sorry for ur refusal.

First of all, u have no home ties of any sort in ur documents . U shud work on dis by providing landed properties of ur parents n proper documentations to the properties.

Also how ur sponsor derives his/her fund is also essential to one's application. Ur mum's employment letter, payslips, tax clearances will b fine. If shes self employed, she need to provide business registration documents of her business, her biz transaction receipts, tax receipts....All this will go a long way in proving ur home ties.

Another documents u left out is ur payslips n study approval letter from ur place. All ths are also essential to ur application.
The study leave approval letter is infact very important as it shows u r nt jz leaving ur work without the necessary approval. It also serve as a very good home tie document.

A very gud letter of explanation shud do the trick on ur purpose of visit.
Write a convincing letter on why u going for ur course,y canada n most importantly wah u intend to achieve with the program @ the end of ur study.

Ths are few points I can help with. Am sure other members of the house will av other points for u.

DONT FRET!!!

How about if one is not sponsored by the parents but only sponsored by his uncle or friend who can only provide business details as stipulated in your response... Is it advisable to include my parent's landed properties? Such as land docs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Sorry to pop into your discussion but are you saying our phones here don't really work over there?'M just asking to clarify.thank you
No problem dear, yea not all phones here work there. I use two phones presently. I asked a friend there about it and he sent me links from networks there to test compatibility with my phone by putting my IMEI number on their website. The first network, none of my phones were compatible. The next one, one of my phone was. So I guess I'll use dat network when I get there. I'll just drop d other phone here so someone can use it and it won't lie waste der.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks 1s again. Hope that alone was sufficient at the POE or is there any other docx U presented at POE?.
Slimdel: Just passport and passport request letter dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: This week is really week of testimonies

Congrats to chichi, bjoseph, tokinofficial and kai I've forgotten the other guys name ooo,

I'm really happy for you people.

Wish other medical and trv hopefuls luck kiss
we thank God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingsolve:
No problem dear, yea not all phones here work there. I use two phones presently. I asked a friend there about it and he sent me links from networks there to test compatibility with my phone by putting my IMEI number on their website. The first network, none of my phones were compatible. The next one, one of my phone was. So I guess I'll use dat network when I get there. I'll just drop d other phone here so someone can use it and it won't lie waste der.
abeg share that link lets check too. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: abeg share that link lets check too. God bless you

Naija no dey carry last lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
osemobo85: @pyhz: thanks alot

but what do i do about personal assets and finance

This is a very tricky and confusing question!
This particular question borders on hw long uv bn working. If uv bn working for 3-5years upward, its very logical for u to include ur personal statement of account in ur application.
The vo expects a prsn working for that long to @lst av a savings evn tho u r nt sponsoring ursef.

I guess this is aw to answer that aspect.
So wats ur take?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingsolve:

Thank you I really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Finestlex: A million congratulations to bjoseph, chichi89, tokiniofficial, and baaleofmontreal... more good news please...

Thanks boss and glory to God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: abeg share that link lets check too. God bless you

All right dear, here is one:

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-if-my-phone-will-work-on-the-koodo-network

And the second one is:
http://www.virginmobile.ca/en/support/imei.ajax.html

Those are the two networks I got my hands on.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
awe2015:

How about if one is not sponsored by the parents but only sponsored by his uncle or friend who can only provide business details as stipulated in your response... Is it advisable to include my parent's landed properties? Such as land docs?

Sure that helps a lot.
The fact that ur parents aint ur sponsor doesnt mean u cant include thr documents.
Add ur mum, dad,sister, brother, niece,nephew documents....this all proves u have a gud home tie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Thank you I really appreciate
*takesabow* you're most welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Check your mail dear
awe2015:

I still dey wait your reply ooo to my email... I don attach the doc as instructed smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
halle2:
Congrats babe!!!
thx darl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
bodmas3000:
Congratulation bro I will testify soon too ijn
sure u will @bodmas and @vanrichie, thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks Baale of Canada
BaaleofMontreal:

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol I forgot your name earlier
Congrats dear
brendumsg: thx darl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
@double08 have u applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: Lol I forgot your name earlier
Congrats dear
Slimdel abeg wat are other docx U presented at the POE aside the visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: Lol I forgot your name earlier
Congrats dear
thx Slimdel. God bless u for d good work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: Thanks a lot

It's my pleasure sharing. cheesy I'm glad it'll help out. U're very welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingsolve:

Ah, this is much o. depending on ur airline, d required free baggage requirement is 23kg times 2 bags making 46kg. I was to go with etihad last week and etihad only allowed 40kg in all. i wud suggest u buy ur winter clothes and boots in canny since u're going during summer. just carry one jacket for hand during d flight. d winter jacket u buy here might be like feather when canny winter start. the boot here too might not compare with the ones u'll get der. i didnt shop for clothes or shoes here. just took few of my clothes and my self help books. my load weighed 40kg. i dont want to pay for extra luggage attal. then i hope u're not planning to just buy d ipad and blackberry, cos it might not work with their network there. most new things u need can be bought der baba. ur trv is almost here as well as every other expectant folks on this thread. u rock! God aint sleeping, He never will

cheesy Aside from 2 bags, I think 2 hand luggages are allowed too. Regarding the clothes I will do ad you said.

The iPod and phone na d ones I dey use. No plan to get new ones now. Thanks for the advice! YouRock!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
People that used online route presented the passport request letter, it all depends on what they ask of u just smile and hand it over also your letter of acceptance is important

bjoseph: Slimdel abeg wat are other docx U presented at the POE aside the visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
bjoseph: I want to use this medium to appreciate those that assisted me when sojourning through application packaging and filling terrain. Special thanks to those who brought problems to be solved by the experienced clan (esp. Miss Bon, Chrigo, Justwise, Slimdel, Nayblet, Amefrica-now Canafrica, Newacca, Centennial Guy, Huzzie, Kjbobo amongst others ). It was from the responses/solutions made by the experienced folks to the questions asked by me and other people in the house that aided me all through my application.

To God be the glory for the great things he has done, I'm exultant and elated to inform this noble house that I have chopped TRV.
Submitted Apps: May 25
Biometrics: May 27
Medical Request: June 24
Medical done : July 2
Passport Request:July 7
Passport submitted:July 8
Notification to collect Processed passport: July 10

Congratss bro! Good news all the way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
any penalty for not uploading a letter of explanation?
Thought it was just optional!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
ManTiger: any penalty for not uploading a letter of explanation?

You have to;it explains a lot about your intention in studying in canada everything about you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
chizzy01: d gudnews is bn packaged. so pray harder for me ok.

I sure will! It will drop this week. kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

You have to;it explains a lot about your intention in studying in canada everything about you.
oh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
No penalty cause most times your documents speaks for u but make sure u covered all the loopholes if u don't intend writing a letter explaining what your documents can't
ManTiger: any penalty for not uploading a letter of explanation?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
chizzy01: d gudnews is bn packaged. so pray harder for me ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by double08(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Slimdel: @double08 have u applied?

Yeah, was delayed. Had to defer my admission to winter,so I can settle down and reapply well grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.