Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (615875 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Amefrica: ValerieXO,

It's been long I saw you here oo, I hope you're good.
I'm alright, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Slim my number one boo kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
gentpeace: Pls its been a month MUN received my complete documents..but apart ffrom the application complete message ,
Ave not heard from them again since that one month till now.
My question is,is it advisable to call or write them on the status of my admission ?

What is MUN please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Haustraliah: LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
(SUMMER/FALL - SEPT 2014)
1. Equlibrium Seneca FEBRUARY 27 Paper route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper route TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH 19
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL 02
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route humbton
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10. McToby: May 28, New brunswick community college Online route.
11. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV Loading
12. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
13. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online route.
14. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV LoadingEdward Island(UPEI) Online route.
15. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online route.
16. Haustraliah: June 22, medicine hat college online route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have applied for TRV. Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers

june 23rd
centennial college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
undecided be guided
ValerieXO: Slim my number one boo kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
ValerieXO: I'm alright, thanks.

Good to know..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
gentpeace: Pls its been a month MUN received my complete documents..but apart ffrom the application complete message ,
My question is,is it advisable to call or write them on the status of my admission ?
yes na.. **RONJU**
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
gavinmensah:

What is MUN please

Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
gavinmensah:
undecided be guided
can I help you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Its not only advisable to email them start dialing their numbers this second this minute this hour

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
this was pretty fast men. Congrats
halle2: Hi guys,

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

You all made this happen, Chrigo,Miss Bon,Amefrica,SLimdel,Dr Pak, my MUN team, er'one of you in one way or the other kept me going. You are family,and I appreciate you all. With guys like you all, am certain there's hope for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kanny1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
I have a friend who submitted since May 2nd thru paper route and has nt heard from dem. He has been checking online for any response bt none. Pls advice on what to do will b appreciated cos he intends to resume by Sept 3rd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2014

Since its showing application complete, den decision made will show v soon. University admission takes tym. Jst relax small bro. Notin spoil

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Amefrica:

Ooohh Thankz dearie. Their school fees is quite affordable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello thks so much. It has brought out the real page again and i have logged in my card details for payment. After dt it nw came up wit this statement
*Are u sure u want to exist?*
Your payment is being processd, this caan sometimes take upto 24hrs. If your payment was successful u wil receivea msg in MYCIC with ur confimation numberand a link to ur official citizenship and immigration canada payment reciept.

At d downpart it nw wrote continue continue. I clicked on it n it tookme to where d docs av uploaded deey. I dont kw wot to do again. Is it dt av submitteed or wot. Cos i dont understand. Pls reply plsss
lovelydamsel:

Yes you can open another one;but you have to be careful.all the best.Good morning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
ValerieXO: Chris darling how far, I've been so busy. Hope you're good? Have you done the Meds again?

its great to know your okay. I thought you have port oo. Im good thanks and yea i did, had to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello thks so much all. It has brought out the real page again and i have logged in my card details for payment. After dt it nw came up wit this statement
Your payment is being processd, this caan sometimes take upto 24hrs. If your payment was successful u wil receivea msg in MYCIC with ur confimation numberand a link to ur official citizenship and immigration canada payment reciept.

At d downpart it nw wrote continue continue. I clicked on it n it tookme to where d docs av uploaded deey. I dont kw wot to do again. Is it dt av submitteed or wot. Cos i dont understand. Pls reply plsss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
rawlizo:

Since its showing application complete, den decision made will show v soon. University admission takes tym. Jst relax small bro. Notin spoil
depends on when MUN closes submission of applications.They won't be treating just yours, it's when the window closes before they start attending to all applications except they stated that they review applications all through the year.Just go to the site and check what it says for application submission for your intended course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
gavinmensah:

Ooohh Thankz dearie. Their school fees is quite affordable.

Yes, very affordable..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
deruboy: Hello thks so much. It has brought out the real page again and i have logged in my card details for payment. After dt it nw came up wit this statement

Check your email and you cic message.everything will be fine.you re meant to get an instant msg if you have submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ValerieXO: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisviral:

its great to know your okay. I thought you have port oo. Im good thanks and yea i did, had to.
no,porting is still far. Thank God you've done it again, hopefully good news will come soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
akanni:
depends on when MUN closes submission of applications.They won't be treating just yours, it's when the window closes before they start attending to all applications except they stated that they review applications all through the year.Just go to the site and check what it says for application submission for your intended course.

Well said. Bt 2 d wrong person
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
sunnysunny: wow thank you very much
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the use of the letter of explanation and when do one make use of it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisviral:
someone said its accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

You can send your inquiries to both bro, the one I posted is what they have on their website.
Really waiting for your testimony, God aint sleeping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
rawlizo:

Well said. Bt 2 d wrong person
my bad, corrected now.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
akanni:

Wrong!

Once you have a complete application, they'll review it and grant/deny admission. I got accepted to MUN around 2 weeks after complete application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi House, we left house around 5am and got to lagos around 7:30am, It rained seriously and was drenched but na our Goodluck charm, we got to Oregun and i was not allowed to enter the building. My bro went inside and he did his biometrics within 35min, he wanted to submit the SOA but a lady probably a staff said no but assured him that any doc needed will be requested but told him to notify cic on a designated mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Amefrica:

Sorry to pop into your conversation, please what preparation have you made for your accommodation? Can the ads on the student personal page be trusted? My younger bro is also a prospective MUN undergraduate... He'll be coming joining NL soon and i'll want u guys/gurls to connect.
#TeamMUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kanny1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
#Team MUN. None of you attended the webinar with Elizabeth and Ksharma today. It was an expose on pre-arrival plans n things u nid to knw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
ManTiger:
Sorry to pop into your conversation, please what preparation have you made for your accommodation? Can the ads on the student personal page be trusted? My younger bro is also a prospective MUN undergraduate... He'll be coming joining NL soon and i'll want u guys/gurls to connect.
#TeamMUN

No wahala, bro. He can live on campus or home-stay, the ads can also be trusted, he can always stay off-campus and share room with friend(s)..

I ain't going to MUN, I'm for UPEI 'cause of one or two polopolo. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lakusi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Haustraliah:
You can check memorial university of newfoundland.
bcit.ca
Nova Scotia community college and new Brunswick college

Tanx alot @Haustraliah ... I'll b bk for feedback + I'll also want more peeps' advice n suggestions too ... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.