Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613670 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa:

Thanks for the correction. My bad,.
In a mix mood
I guess I was too excited about the TRV to notice.

No offence taken.
So cool and it takes a matured man to D̶̲̥̅̊☺ this. Thanks Kclexa for not allowing this issue generate into another stream of argument. Meanwhile congrats on ur trv. Continue to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
olabo_key: Hello Peeps, I received instruction from CDHC to pay 1 yr tuition + board. A beg my College (Senecca) advises Travelex Bank to Bank transfer is the most efficient method of payment that others take 4-8 weeks to get my student account credited. Has someone used this before? any info/idea would be gladly appreciated.... mo' dupe o!

Congrats! I tap from this blessing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello everyone in the house, i study Geography and Regional planning, and i want to apply for Pgd admission for summer next academic year 2014, i will appreciate if any one send me link to any college that have this course. Thanks may God bless you all! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Siga: ... Nna..u are busy correcting person wey don port... make all man lef English correction and lets talk visa processing jare...
lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
ExcellentV:

Thanks.I mailed a prof in alberta stating my interest in her area of research and asking her the admission procedure,she replied me that I should go ahead with my application if I meet the department requirement.Does it mean she is considereing me as one of her student and how do I keep my communication with her intact?Because she didn't tell me to send anything like my cv or any proposal.What's your thought on this @ all?Thanks
That's a technical way of evading you....reply her that you found out that getting a supervisor is critical to your app success...that you want to find she won't mind you putting her name on your app as your prospective supervisor!
N.a. Chess game....the ball is in her court...send this in response and if you can put a call through to her....it wI'll strengthen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Itstyme:

Yea go ahead with the Travelex option. Its the best for any payment to Seneca. Also can you take time out to help state thru the process of your application; online or paper route and what are your supporting documents. Congrats in advance Mate

Thanks baba.... but the medical no be today o... you can please check this for the list https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/22
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

Congrats! I tap from this blessing.

Thanks but no be today o....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
olabo_key:

Thanks but no be today o....
....Olabo_key...didnt u pay any tuition deposit b4?....if yes didnt u include the receipt in ur visa package?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Quitely,i pray, Lord Convert wha i have(medical) into unchallengeable favor (trv).

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello everyone in the house, i study Geography and Regional planning, and i want to apply for Pgd admission for summer next academic year 2014, i will appreciate if any one send me link to
any college
that have this course. Thanks may God bless you all! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
kjbobo:
That's a technical way of evading you....reply her that you found out that getting a supervisor is critical to your app success...that you want to find she won't mind you putting her name on your app as your prospective supervisor!
N.a. Chess game....the ball is in her court...send this in response and if you can put a call through to her....it wI'll strengthen
....Damn!! I Love Chess game....i hope he plays his mind game well grin....Oga mi anything new for us?....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
manover: Hello everyone in the house, i study Geography and Regional planning, and i want to apply for Pgd admission for summer next academic year 2014, i will appreciate if any one send me link to
any college
....Do the search ursef www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
kjbobo:

I dont think it is even necessary for PGD PH/MPH at ualberta ( or any cannyUni for that matter). They usually assign advisors/supervisors after admission.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
manover: Hello everyone in the house, i study Geography and Regional planning, and i want to apply for Pgd admission for summer next academic year 2014, i will appreciate if any one send me link to
any college
@ manover, don't ask me the link, but u can browse Niagara college for postgraduate in Geographic Informationa System-Geospatial Management.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nemi212: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
please someone should help me ere, its very urgent, im applying online for study permit, i dont see anyway of uploading more documents to show my sponsors assets, payment slip and more. Please is there anyway i can upload more cos it keeps telling me it will replace the previous upload. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Olami1224: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
nemi212: please someone should help me ere, its very urgent, im applying online for study permit, i dont see anyway of uploading more documents to show my sponsors assets, payment slip and more. Please is there anyway i can upload more cos it keeps telling me it will replace the previous upload. thanks

YOU CAN E-MAIL THEM SOFT COPY AS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION DETAILS(NAME & NUMBER)........... AND ALSO POST A COPY THROUGH COURIER TO THEIR OFFICE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
nemi212: please someone should help me ere, its very urgent, im applying online for study permit, i dont see anyway of uploading more documents to show my sponsors assets, payment slip and more. Please is there anyway i can upload more cos it keeps telling me it will replace the previous upload. thanks
In the option that says proof of finance, that's where you need to put all those documents. Which includes SA etc. All need to be in one file. You can't send the documents through email. Once you apply only, you have to upload documents to them online.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Olami1224:

YOU CAN E-MAIL THEM SOFT COPY AS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION DETAILS(NAME & NUMBER)........... AND ALSO POST A COPY THROUGH COURIER TO THEIR OFFICE.

u can combine some document into one pdf file n upload. if u succeed in combining it, u don't have to send anything through courier...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
jadapinket13:
In the option that says proof of finance, that's where you need to put all those documents. Which includes SA etc. All need to be in one file. You can't send the documents through email. Once you apply only, you have to upload documents to them online.

Jada, Does applying online completely forbib/eliminate any form of physical submission? What about SOA (which in most cases runs into so many pages) and the passport...i suppose one would have have to take them/it to cdhc personally or via courier?

#Teamreconnaissance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nimakor:

Jada, Does applying online completely forbibs/frowns upon any form of physical submission? And what about the passport...i suppose one would have have to take it to cdhc personally or via courier?

#Teamreconnaissance
There is nothing about forbid here. Its just the rule. Am not here to argue. The passport is submitted personally when you are instructed to do so, and that's when the trv is ready.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
jadapinket13:
There is nothing about forbid here. Its just the rule. Am not here to argue. The passport is submitted personally when you are instructed to do so, and that's when the trv is ready.

Not at all. I wasn't trying to start any argument. Just wanted to get some first hand info, since you went through that route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nimakor:

Not at all. I wasn't trying to start any argument. Just wanted to get some first hand info, since you went through that route.
No wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Damn!! I Love Chess game....i hope he plays his mind game well grin....Oga mi anything new for us?....
Gush!forget to find out about the nursing as promised!will get back to later today!
The new thing n.a. Chrigo TRV grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nimakor:

I dont think it is even necessary for PGD PH/MPH at ualberta ( or any cannyUni for that matter). They usually assign advisors/supervisors after admission.
Okay....but don't you know...securing a commitment through backyard strengthEns your app?YOu Just throw app into ocean like that?two of my friends that applied t here...and I spoke to a supervisor on her behalf agreed to fund him already...even though the admission decision hasn't been made...we found out she is being picked!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
ate chicken in Turkey now eating tolotolo in Toronto. grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
olabo_key:

Thanks baba.... but the medical no be today o... you can please check this for the list https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/22

Thanks My man...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
PlayPays: ate chicken in Turkey now eating tolotolo in Toronto. grin
....Orunmila Playpays....dey chop ya tolotolo dey go....Ifa Chrigo dey come join u....see ya bighead grin....Wish u all da best bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
kjbobo:
Gush!forget to fund out about the nursing as promised!will get back to later today!
The new thing n.a. Chrigo TRV grin
.....No yawa oga mi....I go break am unofficially and officially like u did in ur time grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....No yawa oga mi....I go break am unofficially and officially like u did in ur time grin....
Guy !you be case......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Olabo_key...didnt u pay any tuition deposit b4?....if yes didnt u include the receipt in ur visa package?....

No, I didn't.... I know you fit get idea for my Q smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
kayconsult: Omo canada sweet oh, can't wait to be der. Anywhere in canada na heaven,although me na ontario peep, but all join.
Life na travel and see...don't conclude till you are there personally.
Do you get CBS news from Naija or u get correspondents for Ontario?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
kitty_sunshine: So cool and it takes a matured man to D̶̲̥̅̊☺ this. Thanks Kclexa for not allowing this issue generate into another stream of argument. Meanwhile congrats on ur trv. Continue to succeed.

Thank you so much. I will continue to succeed and I pray you do same

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.