Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614406 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
......Phew!!! I just recovered from a boredom coma now cuz no medics/trv goodnews.....today is still fresh, there is still hope for goodnews....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
ChriGo: ......Phew!!! I just recovered from a boredom coma now cuz no medics/trv goodnews.....today is still fresh, there is still hope for goodnews....

I have been refreshing my mail and tracking at the same time..multi tasking..lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kemulch: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Email the international student center at the school and let them know what the embassy asked you to do. You may include a copy of the email you received from the embassy. Follow the email up with a phone call. The international students office will guide you properly. They would determine how much you would pay as 1yr's tuition.I wish you well [color=#000099][/color]Kemulch..com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
ChriGo: ......Phew!!! I just recovered from a boredom coma now cuz no medics/trv goodnews.....today is still fresh, there is still hope for goodnews....

God aint Sleeping....he will perfect everything that concerns us.

Watchout

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ExcellentV: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
kjbobo:
Seems you missed my poInt...I said it strengthens applications and it might be looked into to add points to already weak application...both at embassy and schools...I was told by the school not to write...but thank God a Nigerian
prof in my school advised me to write..and with 35k Naira...i got scholarship of $20k plus cos of it....I don't think you won't like that?
And most decent jobs...especially one that will require interacting with people like Pharmacy,Medicine and the likes most time requests...
Its a definite requirement for Pharmacy!
Bros...with the way they treat immigrants on jobs here...they might not tell you IELTS is why they arnt giving you the job!
But imagine you go for an interview competing with an European who couldn't speak English well and they saw that in your app you had IELTS...you can be considered cos of that!
You have got nothing to loose writing it but might mSis an opportunity not writing it!

Pls which of test option is better is it the academic or general test?And what is the duration for the validity of the test?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello house, I have a question especially for those already in Canada and understand the terms of the study permit thoroughly. If you get admission to a program in Canada that starts in January and you come to canada on that basis. at the end of that semester decide to change to another school but the problem here is that the new university program doesn't start until September that year. Will you have to return to Nigeria for that duration or be allowed to stay and work for that duration? 
Please I need answers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
I am expectant for my visa this month, I will resume January 2, 2014 by God's grace. All of us expectant will come to this thread to testify and rejoice by God's grace. It's been encouraging reading other people's success stories, ours is next!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Quantumfisika: who else did medicals dis past week at Asaju?
Asaju.10/ 08.any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
tebenezer: Asaju.10/ 08.any news?

none o..did myn on d 15th of Oct...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
We are all tired!!!!!! 9ja worse, CDHC con dey add dia own. Make dem release Medicals and TRV's joor. Dia own too much sef. #vexing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
ExcellentV:

Pls which of test option is better is it the academic or general test?And what is the duration for the validity of the test?
I did academic I will advise academic cos the professional world would take academic but academic will not take general training.And it's valid for two years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house, I have a question especially for those already in Canada and understand the terms of the study permit thoroughly. If you get admission to a program in Canada that starts in January and you come to canada on that basis. at the end of that semester decide to change to another school but the problem here is that the new university program doesn't start until September that year. Will you have to return to Nigeria for that duration or be allowed to stay and work for that duration? 
Please I need answers
Please I need answers to this question. Am still waiting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Olami1224: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
If you already have the Visa, it's fine if you want to come home you can, but it's advisable to apply from there, you can do transfer to another school towards the end of the semester. With regards to working there will be a specific hours you're able to work try and don't exceed it if you do a white collar Job and make sure you dont get in trouble! ....... other Guru's in the house would share more lights!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
.......anyone did medics at consultant practice ?....please mail them info@childrenspractice.com to know if ur medics has gotten to the embassy ..quote ur IME no....i mailed dem 4days ago and they just replied telling me my file has been completed and sent to the embassy....now am sure my medics has gotten to cdhc....make i just send PM to relax123 too grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
ChriGo: .......anyone did medics at consultant practice ?....please mail them info@childrenspractice.com to know if ur medics has gotten to the embassy ..quote ur IME no....i mailed dem 4days ago and they just replied telling me my file has been completed and sent to the embassy....now am sure my medics has gotten to cdhc....make i just send PM to relax123 too grin......
@ chriGo, God dey.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
kayconsult: @ chriGo, God dey.
....I guess urs too don reach embassy....if u don pay tuition and board u can storm dem biko.....as for me mba!! grin....make dem approve TRV naturally......i don notice say person wey neva pay tuition and board cum go storm embassy dey find trouble.......God aint sleeping.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....I guess urs too don reach embassy....if u don pay tuition and board u can storm dem biko.....as for me mba!! grin....make dem approve TRV naturally......i don notice say person wey neva pay tuition and board cum go storm embassy dey find trouble.......God aint sleeping.....
as at last week friday I confirmed mine have already been sent to chdc.God dey, though hav paid my full tuition, and them never say make I pay boarding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sorry for the break in communication my beloved nairalanders. It's been a busy week for me since last weekend. I lost a cousin through ill health.

Well in between the sorrow, God showed me today that he is a very loving God.

I HAVE PORTED

Medical 4th Sept, at Consultant Practice
Tuition receipt submitted 18th Sept
TRV 23rd Oct.

All flights leads to the Oil city of Alberta.

Keep the FAITH guys; GOD will surely do it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
ChriGo: .......anyone did medics at consultant practice ?....please mail them info@childrenspractice.com to know if ur medics has gotten to the embassy ..quote ur IME no....i mailed dem 4days ago and they just replied telling me my file has been completed and sent to the embassy....now am sure my medics has gotten to cdhc....make i just send PM to relax123 too grin......

Chrigoal baba... TRV 9? loading.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
kclexa: Sorry for the break in communication my beloved nairalanders. It's been a busy week for me since last weekend. I lost a cousin through heal health.

Well in between the sorrow, God showed me today that he is a verly loving God.

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

@kclexa, so sorry abt ur counsins death,also congrats at the same time. Dis a verification that CP is good at there work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fadedayo: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
hello guys. will i be able to upload about 80 pages of account statement on the cic online application platform? i am submitting 3 different account statements. thanks for the anticipated responses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
kclexa: Sorry for the break in communication my beloved nairalanders. It's been a busy week for me since last weekend. I lost a cousin through heal health.

Well in between the sorrow, God showed me today that he is a verly loving God.

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

....Chai!!! Kclexa na badnews and goodnews u table here sha....so sori about ur cousin.....its quite sad....thank God u got goodnews in return....so happy for u....congrats i Tap from ur blessing....coming to join u in dat alberta....we must chop oil money together grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
fadedayo: hello guys. will i be able to upload about 80 pages of account statement on the cic online application platform? i am submitting 3 different account statements. thanks for the anticipated responses.

80pages, whew!!! You af to super_compress the scanned jpg file o (aving in mind d clarity of d files as well) cz must nt b more 4mb. So YES, u can.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
fadedayo: hello guys. will i be able to upload about 80 pages of account statement on the cic online application platform? i am submitting 3 different account statements. thanks for the anticipated responses.
....80pages gini!!....u got to make use of Pdf compressor ooo....cuz even when u shrink to pdf, u will still need pdf compressor to shrink further....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2013

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Still awaiting answers to my question please it's really needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chistar01(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okay, where do I start from? .
Hi guys, I was just strolling round NL and this thread caught my attention. You guys are doing a great job with the way you assist each other the best way you can.

I'll really love to study abroad (canada specifically) but I know absolutely nothing about it.
I'm just a UNIPORT undergraduate and considering the bad educational system in Nigeria, I really would love to try other options.

I'll really appreciate if someone... Anyone can give me a "Beginners guide" to studying in Canada. Am not proud of it sad but please note that I know absolutely nothing, so I may ask a lot of questions that you guys might find annoying, please bear with me.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clow(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Can any1 gimme directions as to hw to get to the Canadian embassy from CMS..I intend going there soon,probly 2mao sef...
Pls help me with it,I need it asap..
Cheerz...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2013
clow: Can any1 gimme directions as to hw to get to the Canadian embassy from CMS..I intend going there soon,probly 2mao sef...
Cheerz...

For me it was easier to go from obalende.

Take the keke going to Adeola Odeku, stop at the Anifowoshe junction just before Mike Adenuga Towers.
Then walk to the embassy, about 3 - 4 mins walk. Very easy to locate.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2013
clow: Can any1 gimme directions as to hw to get to the Canadian embassy from CMS..I intend going there soon,probly 2mao sef...
Cheerz...
....From CMS take a bus going to adeola odeku, drop at anifowoshe bustop...its close to mike adenuga tower ....cdhc is just down the street opposite indonesia embassy.....Happy storming bro...pls update da house on outcome grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Is CDHC a walking distance from Asaju?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2013

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

congrats on your TRV n take heart on ur cousin'sdeath.[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.