Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614339 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Aduke02(f): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2013
I'm glad you got the response you needed.... All the best with your application, maybe Dalhousie would prove me wrong this time. Apologies if i sounded pessimistic, its as a result of my own experience with them.... Thank God for McGill sha!

justicia: @ kitty_sunshine. Its true what u said o.I mailed the person in charge of LLM applications at Dalhousie Uni and I got answers. I told him why proof of english should be waved for me,that all my education has been in english. He said I don't need proof once my educatn was in english. He also told me that he has personally received my application and that it will be reviewed soon. Thanks a lot kitty!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ExcellentV: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2013
kjbobo:
I did academic I will advise academic cos the professional world would take academic but academic will not take general training.And it's valid for two years.

Thanks.I mailed a prof in alberta stating my interest in her area of research and asking her the admission procedure,she replied me that I should go ahead with my application if I meet the department requirement.Does it mean she is considereing me as one of her student and how do I keep my communication with her intact?Because she didn't tell me to send anything like my cv or any proposal.What's your thought on this @ all?Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2013
Hello Clow,
Are you storming cdhc to enquire of your status?..abeg tell them to be quick with our applications.....

clow: Can any1 gimme d
irections as to hw to get to the Canadian embassy from CMS..I intend going there soon,probly 2mao sef...
Pls help me with it,I need it asap..
Cheerz...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa: Sorry for the break in communication my beloved nairalanders. It's been a busy week for me since last weekend. I lost a cousin through heal health.

Well in between the sorrow, God showed me today that he is a very loving God.

I HAVE PORTED

Medical 4th Sept, at Consultant Practice
Tuition receipt submitted 18th Sept
TRV 23rd Oct.

All flights leads to the Oil city of Alberta.

Keep the FAITH guys; GOD will surely do it for you.
congrats...as u av ported, u wont b deported.it shall b for d glory of God in ur lyf.tap tap from ur success n i rebuke d sad news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls any one goin to cdhc today I need una help oh...hola tanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa: Sorry for the break in communication my beloved nairalanders. It's been a busy week for me since last weekend. I lost a cousin through heal health.

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

CONGRATS BRO....Goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of ur life.

Accept my sympathy on the demise of ur cousin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
hi folks..r all our medicals REALLY sent abroad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika: hi folks..r all our medicals REALLY sent abroad?
....YES!!....can u relax now? grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chistar01(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
chistar01: Okay, where do I start from? .
Hi guys, I was just strolling round NL and this thread caught my attention. You guys are doing a great job with the way you assist each other the best way you can.

I'll really love to study abroad (canada specifically) but I know absolutely nothing about it.
I'm just a UNIPORT undergraduate and considering the bad educational system in Nigeria, I really would love to try other options.

I'll really appreciate if someone... Anyone can give me a "Beginners guide" to studying in Canada. Am not proud of it sad but please note that I know absolutely nothing, so I may ask a lot of questions that you guys might find annoying, please bear with me.

Thanks in advance.
^^ hey!! Guys!!! Biko, e jor nan someone should reply me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....YES!!....can u relax now? grin....

lollll....who sendz it sir? Asaju or CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2013
chistar01: Okay, where do I start from? .
Hi guys, I was just strolling round NL and this thread caught my attention. You guys are doing a great job with the way you assist each other the best way you can.

I'll really love to study abroad (canada specifically) but I know absolutely nothing about it.
I'm just a UNIPORT undergraduate and considering the bad educational system in Nigeria, I really would love to try other options.

I'll really appreciate if someone... Anyone can give me a "Beginners guide" to studying in Canada. Am not proud of it sad but please note that I know absolutely nothing, so I may ask a lot of questions that you guys might find annoying, please bear with me.

Thanks in advance.
....Phew!! One step at a time bro.....before anyone can advice you please what level are u in UNIPORT?.....i sure hope u end ur strolling here cuz seems u don stroll go syria thread grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
chistar01: ^^ hey!! Guys!!! Biko, e jor nan someone should reply me

Thr's no beginners guide my brother it is not an electronic..lol but u can start by looking for a school in canada that offers what u intend to study, and then follow up with them via email or phone to get an admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Phew!! One step at a time bro.....before anyone can advice you please what level are u in UNIPORT?.....i sure hope u end ur strolling here cuz seems u don stroll go syria thread grin....

Lmaoooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

lollll....who sendz it sir? Asaju or CDHC?
.....ASAJU!!....if u want to know about ur medics why not go to asaju.....they are in the best position to give u a 1st class info abt ur medics...oya take dia website www.asajumedicalclinic.com/ .....look up dia email address and mail them, if u're in Lagos kuku go dia directly to ask...Oh!! Finally i get to put Quantumfiska to RELAXATION mode grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....ASAJU!!....if u want to know about ur medics why not go to asaju.....they are in the best position to give u a 1st class info abt ur medics...oya take dia website www.asajumedicalclinic.com/ .....look up dia email address and mail them, if u're in Lagos kuku go dia directly to ask...Oh!! Finally i get to put Quantumfiska to RELAXATION mode grin....

lwkmd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

lwkmd

I fired dem email..n dey confirmed its been sent to CDHC..# Relaxation mode activated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chistar01(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Phew!! One step at a time bro.....before anyone can advice you please what level are u in UNIPORT?.....i sure hope u end ur strolling here cuz seems u don stroll go syria thread grin....
lol 200LV sir, and my strolling is over, I don't park my load come dis thread grin, so what's the next step?
kingRoosevelt:

Thr's no beginners guide my brother it is not an electronic..lol but u can start by looking for a school in canada that offers what u intend to study, and then follow up with them via email or phone to get an admission.
lol.. Hehehehe, err.. That's the problem. I've checked out a couple of sites you guys dropped on one of your threads. I was attracted to a certain school at "acadia" (hope I got the spelling),they offer my course of interest, but there was the issue of "Certificate or Diploma" I don't know what the difference is. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

I fired dem email..n dey confirmed its been sent to CDHC..# Relaxation mode activated
....Oh finally this Thread go Relax!!....Quantumfiska i tank God for u ooo....God just saved ur Life.....high BP is not our portion grin.....Oya make we relax till we chop our TRV.........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

lwkmd
@quantumfisika plz when did you do ur medical? i want 2 relate it with mine so as to kno if it has also been send....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2013
tebenezer: @quantumfisika plz when did you do ur medical? i want 2 relate it with mine so as to kno if it has also been send....

17th Oct
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
chistar01: lol 200LV sir, and my strolling is over, I don't park my load come dis thread grin, so what's the next step?
.....Hmmm!!....go tru these pages

www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279

www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

When u come back after going tru them...i expect u to come ask healthy questions...lol....dis ya beginners question fit give person Empirism grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2013

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

congrats once again.please do you inquire about your app or its wuz send to your email? i want to kno how u receive d good news?thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2013
tebenezer: congrats once again.please do you inquire about your app or its wuz send to your email? i want to kno how u receive d good news?thanks
....Haba!! tebenezer seems Quantumfiska don infect many for this thread....i think u should mail asaju too....once ur medics has gotten to cdhc then the next thing is to RELAX!!.....I hope Quantumfiska hasn't infected me too grin....Person wey chop TRV too don dey infected....na wa oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2013
kayconsult: @kclexa, so sorry abt ur counsins death,also congrats at the same time. Dis a verification that CP is good at there work.

Thanks alot, yes consultant practice works. It seems the delay is not totally their fault
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Chai!!! Kclexa na badnews and goodnews u table here sha....so sori about ur cousin.....its quite sad....thank God u got goodnews in return....so happy for u....congrats i Tap from ur blessing....coming to join u in dat alberta....we must chop oil money together grin.....

Thanks alot NL padi but abeg stay your Ontario jeje. We no want crowd grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congrats
Thanks Dr. I wish you success in your quest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Huzzie:
congrats on your TRV n take heart on ur cousin'sdeath.[sup][/sup]

Thank you so much. I give God all the glory.

I wish you success in your endeavours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
tebenezer: congrats...as u av ported, u wont b deported.it shall b for d glory of God in ur lyf.tap tap from ur success n i rebuke d sad news.

Amen ooooo! grin

Thanks so much. There shall be no more sad news in our lives.
Success and Goodness will be our testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Onye oma:

CONGRATS BRO....Goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of ur life.

Accept my sympathy on the demise of ur cousin...

Amen
Thanks alot. Goodness and mercy will be with you too.

I believe your trv and that of ChriGo will be out soon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa:

Thanks alot NL padi but abeg stay your Ontario jeje. We no want crowd grin
....Haba!!...na alberta talk say dem need person e.g ChriGo ...no be me wan send my sef go dia na....if i stay ontario, Economy go boom pass alberta ooo grin....no yawa i go stick to my ontario.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
tebenezer: congrats once again.please do you inquire about your app or its wuz send to your email? i want to kno how u receive d good news?thanks

Thanks alot.
Well, I calculated that it's been 6 weeks I did my medicals and 4 weeks I submitted my tuition receipts as instructed by chdc. So I took a step of faith and visited cdhc. Filled the enquiry form giving details in the additional field on the dates I did medicals and submitted tuition evidence.

After almost 7 hours of waiting, I was called in and given my trv.

Well it's just God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013

I HAVE PORTED

TRV 23rd Oct.

Congrat..I tap tap from your success

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.