Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610668 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2013
ChriGo: ....My brother the ball is in your court....They are good schs....if you are so passionate about furthering after PGD then biko do it....but am sure u'll understand better when you get to canada grin....
Thanks oga chrigo. Your TRV dey sure dis coming week. Na me talk am. Take am #Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Champion2013:
Thanks oga chrigo. Your TRV dey sure dis coming week. Na me talk am. Take am #Gbam
....BIG AMEN!!!....Congratulations to me and habie grin....Thanks bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2013
ChriGo: ....Seems Vfs has branches at other locations in naija but not sure....bro dont get it wrong, Online route isnt trv messiah oo...why not apply with N200k SOA and see if its TRV messiah grin.....
ah ah! dnt get me wrong. that one(gud proof of financial capability) is essential na.

this stuff no go funny o! especially if they no get centers for other places. cant imagine me traveling to lagos: wey I no sabi nobody there o! but we go excel. Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2013
blink6:
ah ah! dnt get me wrong. that one(gud proof of financial capability) is essential na.

this stuff no go funny o! especially if they no get centers for other places. cant imagine me traveling to lagos: wey I no sabi nobody there o! but we go excel. Amen.
....I know cdhc go get plans for those living outside lagos....We never really sabi as e dey go for now....bro TRV messiah na God....no matter how well or how poor you package Cdhc no send you.....buh dem send God grin....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
ChriGo: ....I know cdhc go get plans for those living outside lagos....We never really sabi as e dey go for now....bro TRV messiah na God....no matter how well or how poor you package Cdhc no send you.....buh dem send God grin....
Hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello house. greetings to all the great men and women around. Oga Chrigo, i see/zoom you o.
for those of us waiting for response after medicals i would like to bring our notice to something i saw on the medical instruction that was sent to us.
check the footnote; it states
Note;It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
Do you know that i sat down and really gave it a good thought. i discovered that it might have been my fault. I remembered vividly that there was a time i used inhaler because i got back from school and was to tired to clean my room full of dust, inhaled it all through the night and got very sick the next morning. i was taken to the hospital and my doctor prescribed this inhaler thingy and salbutamol and the rest. i might be wrong though but i think these people found something i totally took for granted.
i just thank God say na delay dem say the thing go delay, no be denial.... abeg make una help me reason the matter along o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jesunro: Hello house. greetings to all the great men and women around. Oga Chrigo, i see/zoom you o.
for those of us waiting for response after medicals i would like to bring our notice to something i saw on the medical instruction that was sent to us.
Note;It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
Do you know that i sat down and really gave it a good thought. i discovered that it might have been my fault. I remembered vividly that there was a time i used inhaler because i got back from school and was to tired to clean my room full of dust, inhaled it all through the night and got very sick the next morning. i was taken to the hospital and my doctor prescribed this inhaler thingy and salbutamol and the rest. i might be wrong though but i think these people found something i totally took for granted.
i just thank God say na delay dem say the thing go delay, no be denial.... abeg make una help me reason the matter along o

bros is not your fault everybody get sick sometimes even CVO dey sick sometimes , I have follow-up this delay d problem was d x-ray thing @ Children’s Practice, not only u remember, i know like 4 others guys we did medicals together same delay, lookin @ d email they sent me yesterday e b like say them don get d result, I think that you'll be doing just fine, if you relax a little,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
ehen? abeg quick quick gist me about the contents of the mail abeg? my body is shaking oo. hmmm God of my Fathers ooo
nas-jay:

bros is not your fault, I have follow-up this delay d problem was d x-ray thing @ Children’s Practice, not only u remember, i know like 4 others guys we did medicals together same delay, lookin @ d email they sent me yesterday e b like say them don get d result, I think that you'll be doing just fine, if you relax a little,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jesunro: ehen? abeg quick quick gist me about the contents of the mail abeg? my body is shaking oo. hmmm God of my Fathers ooo
....It is well oo...you no inhale pass me grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jesunro: ehen? abeg quick quick gist me about the contents of the mail abeg? my body is shaking oo. hmmm God of my Fathers ooo

on d 7th, same old story 4 d last 60days

Your email enquiry refers.

We are currently waiting for the results of your medical exam.
Once your medical results have been received by this office your submission will be reviewed by a visa officer and a final decision will be made.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,

yesterday

Hello,
Please be advised that your application is now under review.

You will be contacted as soon as decision is made on your application.
Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please what's the cost of medical in asaju?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Very nice one bro. It's so on the way. Would have loved to mail them too but let me take a chill pill like you rightly said. One luv bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Plus don't hesitate to let me know whenever you are paying them a visit our.
nas-jay:

on d 7th, same old story 4 d last 60days

We are currently waiting for the results of your medical exam.
Once your medical results have been received by this office your submission will be reviewed by a visa officer and a final decision will be made.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,

yesterday

Hello,
Please be advised that your application is now under review.

You will be contacted as soon as decision is made on your application.
Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
waleswizzy: Please what's the cost of medical in asaju?
....28k....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2)Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7) Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8 ) Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9) Tkay11 JULY 30 Paper route
10) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
11)Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
12) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
14) SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
15) Waleswizzy AUGUST 18 Paper route
16) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
17) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
18) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
19) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
20) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
21) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
22) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
23) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
24)Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
25) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
26) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
27) Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
28) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
29) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
30) Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
31) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
32) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
33) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
34 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

omo see people wey wan enter canny??..anyone heading to Manitoba?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jesunro: Hello house. greetings to all the great men and women around. Oga Chrigo, i see/zoom you o.
grin....bros if you used the "salbutamol" inhaler very often....then thats likely an asthmatic condition....and "bronchoconstriction" happens leading to attacks to keep it simple...and that can never generate concern in your xray!
On the other hand, you did the right thing,it's not a good one talking too much during medical...it sends a negative signal they pay extra attention to you and can cause them to request further tests.....if anything dey....make dem find am themselves!
Nobody will deny you Visa on asthma ground!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
ChriGo: ....I know cdhc go get plans for those living outside lagos....We never really sabi as e dey go for now....bro TRV messiah na God....no matter how well or how poor you package Cdhc no send you.....buh dem send God grin....

yea man. God is the messiah... #my bad.

Alhaji earthgreeners a.k.a my big bro smiley, I see yo! Hw things at ur end? av u sent ur digit yet, and to where(my mail or on Fb)?
help say hi to miss.cori cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jesunro: Plus don't hesitate to let me know whenever you are paying them a visit our.
hey Nas-jay, its like ur TRV is coming out next week. Before I forget, what month did u do ur medicals with CP,though am aware u did it on the 7th ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
kayconsult: hey Nas-jay, its like ur TRV is coming out next week. Before I forget, what month did u do ur medicals with CP,though am aware u did it on the 7th ?

medicals August 8th, submit app may 02
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
nas-jay:

medicals August 8th, submit app may 02
ok. We will hear good news next week on you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
I heard it's just 1 bag they allow for north America trips , I've been arranging 2 oh. Somebody pls clarify.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
ancient1: I heard it's just 1 bag they allow for north America trips , I've been arranging 2 oh. Somebody pls clarify.
…thats a lie bro… check ur airlines site… the details are there…. which airline are u flying with?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
'

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Siga: …thats a lie bro… check ur airlines site… the details are there…. which airline are u flying with?

Otunba Siga.... I sent you a mail.... Ese o....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
olabo_key:

Otunba Siga.... I sent you a mail.... Ese o....
….i no see am ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Siga: ….i no see am ooo

I sent it to noshaking@gmail.com.... I hope it is not junked.... Pls kindly confirm your email address.... Thanks Baba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
earthgreeners:

omo see people wey wan enter canny??..anyone heading to Manitoba?
i have a friend there at international college of manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
olabo_key:

I sent it to noshaking@gmail.com.... I hope it is not junked.... Pls kindly confirm your email address.... Thanks Baba

noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Onye oma:

noshaking2012@gmail.com

Oh.... Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=e_vini]Hello Friends,
i have been a silent member thus far and i want to appreciate every body that has contributed. I have questions i would like answers to and i will deeply appreciate those who can help me out with answers.

I have been granted admission to study in seneca college on a two year diploma course to study accounting . The program starts in May 2014. I originally intended to apply for the one year post graduate diploma as i already have a bsc from Nigeria and after that apply for my Msc but i was discouraged by a friend in Canada from doing that stating that it will be difficult to get the Msc admission after doing the Pgd as there will be little or no time left for the Msc application since i will be on a year's visa and the Canadian authorities may most likely want you to come back to Nigeria after the program. Secondly, if i do get work permit, it will only be for a year and employers will most likely not want to employ someone with just a year work permit.

So i have applied for the Two year diploma with the following intentions.
1) Switching to a Pgd when i get there.
My question on this intention to those in Canada is whether it is possible to actually come to Canada on a two year diploma and then switch to a one year Pgd and after the Pgd apply for my Msc.

2) Doing the Two year diploma.
My question on this intention is whether this diploma has any value as regards employment. Can i get accounting jobs with this Diploma or jobs that can at least enable me save some money after taking care of basic needs ? Also as a second option, i intend just finishing the diploma, get the three year work permit, work for some time and then apply for a Bsc in a university. My question is whether i will i have to start from 100 level having come from having a diploma or i will be granted direct entry into a Bsc program where i will start from like 200 or 300 level as it is done here in Nigeria.

I will appreciate all those who can guide me into making an informed decision preferably from those already in Canada.
God bless you all and have a lovely weekend.
I sent u a pm...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2013
Siga: ….i no see am ooo
Our humble King Siga, i see your pm. i come try to reply but na failure Delivery oo, i see ya email now so i go send personal message now to noshaking2012@gmail.com. Make i come take blessings from otunba siga! Eshe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2013
I DECREE n DECLARE, this week, at least 7 seven TRVs will be issued. If u blive, and optimstic urs wil be amongst d seven, shout a resounding and a beliving Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.