Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612335 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
blurap: amefrica chrisgo and all beautiful loving people in the house please help me out pls i applied for second degree in university of lethbridge buh was refused ma application for student visa however i want to apply to memorial university for graduate diploma program buh was thinking do i have to send my transcript again or can i use d student number i have been giving in wen i applied at university of lethbridge to apply to memorial university will it automatically provide the school my previous document i have sent before to university or lethbridge or can i ask d uleth to help transfer my transcript to the new school i want to apply to

Do Nigerian universities do this?'M just asking smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chatters:
Uceebee are you seeing this? lipsrsealed Thank God I no go Asaju. Na Prime medicals PH sure pass. No need for all these over exposure.

LOL! I am saw what you sees shocked
Over zealous doctors!

Did you get the itenary I emailed you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Haustraliah: 1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
2. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
3. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online
route.
4. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
5. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online
route.
6. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat college
online route.
7.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online route
8. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV loading
9. Kanny1: July 18,memorial University of
Newfoundland online route:
10: Divalavender : May Humber college ,paper
route , (Fall/Sept -2014)
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution
Fejeerow: july 26, british columbia institute of technology online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blurap(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thank you guys yes i admit being somehow lazy
Its not an easy process atall

aflyingbird: How will they automatically provide your documents to another school? You have to send the new school your documents. The student number given by one school is for that school alone. You can't even use a student number from one school for another school's application. Don't be lazy. Apply to the new school and send them your documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Haustraliah: 1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online
route,TRV
chopped
2. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
3. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online
route.
4. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped,Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
5. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online
route.
6. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat college
online route.
7.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online route
8. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV loading
9. Kanny1: July 18,memorial University of
Newfoundland online route:
10: Divalavender : May Humber college ,paper
route , (Fall/Sept -2014)
11. Fejeerow: july 26, british columbia institute of technology online route
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
famolino: Happy sunday everyone. Planning to upload and submit my application dis week (online) and dis r the documents I have:
Admission Letter (Humber (Lakeshore), Global Business Management. Winter 2015)
Intl Passport
Ordinary passport
Degree result (notification of result)
NYSC certificate
Birth certificate
Statement of account of sponsor (with abt 7m, gud inflow and outflow of cash),
Letter of sponsorship (Is there any format to d writing?)
ID card of sponsor
Investment certificate of sponsor
Sponsor (my brother, works in a bank)
Land documents of parent
SOP
Please advise on missing documents or things needed to work on. I know SOP is crucial. Thanks

Cool,

From my own view, if you can get your brother's birth certificate, it should put less pressure on your SOP. Make sure he makes it very clear on the letter of sponsorship his convictions for sponsoring your for the program and the eventual benefits back at home here when done.

Echo it in your SOP and fine tune it very well. Finally put it in God's Hands and am sure all will be well.

#believe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by domex007: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Hello good people..
I am new to this part of NL.
A friend of mine will like to travel to canada.
He will like go through an agent but I told him to hold on while I get information from nairaland about canada student visa.
I only know abt USA student visa.
I will like the gurus here especially mr amefrica to put me through canada student things.
Also he will love to get schorlarship, he is gooing for UG, 23yrs old
Pls friends. I don't want him to waste money on agents, when he can do it on his own.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Asalyn: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Haustraliah:
when my school requested for transcript, all I tender was my o level result,because it shows my grades,and I also sent scratch card for confirmation.
In order to waive my post secondary school transcripts, I filled NO,while filling my application at the stage of (have you attended any post secondary education?).
since the program I intended to study is a diploma program.

Diploma as in pgd or juz college diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Asalyn: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls guys... I need colleges with pgd courses for..tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2014
please lovely people in the house, i have an issue which i demand a general advise on what to do............. My sponsor son just applied for a study permit visa of which his pastport has been demanded by canadian high commission in Nigeria for a study permit and i am planning to apply with the same documents which his son applied with. MY question is would it be advisable to apply with the same sponsor. your advise please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cman4good: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2014
@Asalyn, please i need urgent advise on my last post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2014
uceebee:

LOL! I am saw what you sees shocked
Over zealous doctors!

Did you get the itenary I emailed you?

I did. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2014
cman4good: please lovely people in the house, i have an issue which i demand a general advise on what to do............. My sponsor son just applied for a study permit visa of which his pastport has been demanded by canadian high commission in Nigeria for a study permit and i am planning to apply with the same documents which his son applied with. MY question is would it be advisable to apply with the same sponsor. your advise please.
What is ur relationship wif d sponsor n ow many more dependants does he ve. Its different if u wer d sponsors son making d person whos pasport has jst been requested ur bro. In dat case yes it wud ve been fine using d same docs. So u ve to consider ur relationship n d no of dependants ur sponsor has n d reason for sponsorin u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:26am On Aug 04, 2014
emperoracro:
Pls sir, help me find out if their is any form of funding for Computer science (UG) over there sir.

Oga Amefrica wetin u wan use funding do again, u wey b say u b Olu of Ibadan pikin, take ya time o!

I gat no idea about UG but u can check www.brocku.ca....all the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2014
cman4good: please lovely people in the house, i have an issue which i demand a general advise on what to do............. My sponsor son just applied for a study permit visa of which his pastport has been demanded by canadian high commission in Nigeria for a study permit and i am planning to apply with the same documents which his son applied with. MY question is would it be advisable to apply with the same sponsor. your advise please.

In addition to wat shashafierce said, how financially bouyant is ur sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2014
domex007: Hello good people..
He will like go through an agent but I told him to hold on while I get information from nairaland about canada student visa.
I will like the gurus here especially mr amefrica to put me through canada student things.
Pls friends. I don't want him to waste money on agents, when he can do it on his own.
Thanks.

Steps:
1) Search for a school in canada n course
2) contact the school for entry requirements, tuition n other costs
3) apply to the school - send results n transcripts
4) get ur letter of admssion
5) go to cic website to generate a checklist n code
6) get d required documents
7) apply for visa online or via paper
cool go for biometric
9) go for medicals
10) submit ur passport
11) get ur TRV
12) book a flight
13) Travel
14) resume in school

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry simple #formymind.com hahahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2014
emperoracro:
Steps:
1) Search for a school in canada n course
2) contact the school for entry requirements, tuition n other costs
3) apply to the school - send results n transcripts
4) get ur letter of admssion
5) go to cic website to generate a checklist n code
6) get d required documents
7) apply for visa online or via paper
cool go for biometric
9) go for medicals
10) submit ur passport
11) get ur TRV
12) book a flight
13) Travel
14) resume in school

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry simple #formymind.com hahahahaha

/////
Lol...but come to think of it. It can actually be as simple as that u know...by God's grace.

So go for it bro...follow the steps...It's well...get the skul admission and come back here for people to put u tru...meanwhile canada requires 4months soa...u can start working on dat concurrently..cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
Lol...but come to think of it. It can actually be as simple as that u know...by God's grace.

So go for it bro...follow the steps...It's well...get the skul admission and come back here for people to put u tru...meanwhile canada requires 4months soa...u can start working on dat concurrently..cheers!

hahahhahhahhahhhaa yes bro its as simple as dat, wit GOD!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Huzzie:
I gat no idea about UG but u can check www.brocku.ca....all the best.

Pls sir, whats the best way of contacting the school, phone or email, i cant find the official email address on the website,pls help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2014
ElCapt:

Cool,

From my own view, if you can get your brother's birth certificate, it should put less pressure on your SOP. Make sure he makes it very clear on the letter of sponsorship his convictions for sponsoring your for the program and the eventual benefits back at home here when done.

Echo it in your SOP and fine tune it very well. Finally put it in God's Hands and am sure all will be well.

#believe
Thanks bro. I'l add his birth certificate and work more on my SOP

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2014
emperoracro:
Pls sir, help me find out if their is any form of funding for Computer science (UG) over there sir.

Oga Amefrica wetin u wan use funding do again, u wey b say u b Olu of Ibadan pikin, take ya time o!

Hahahaha! My papa nor be Warren Buffet nah.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2014
vanrichie4u: (ONLINE ROUTE)
Guys apart from my letter of sponsorship that need to be notarize, do I need to notarize all my other docs (they are original&letter headed) ??

I didn't notarize no documents..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2014
gavinmensah:

Actually no bra angry all in name of canny.

Babe, you mean you took off your ... shocked Holy Mackerel! shocked embarassed

They don see wetin I wan spend money on top? Chai! There's God ooo.. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2014
blurap: amefrica chrisgo and all beautiful loving people in the house please help me out pls i applied for second degree in university of lethbridge buh was refused ma application for student visa however i want to apply to memorial university for graduate diploma program buh was thinking do i have to send my transcript again or can i use d student number i have been giving in wen i applied at university of lethbridge to apply to memorial university will it automatically provide the school my previous document i have sent before to university or lethbridge or can i ask d uleth to help transfer my transcript to the new school i want to apply to

It's a different ball game ..you have to fill a new application for MUN, they'll provide you a new student ID and you'll have to resend your docs to them..

Success!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Chatters:

Uceebee are you seeing this? lipsrsealed Thank God I no go Asaju. Na Prime medicals PH sure pass. No need for all these over exposure.

Feeling fly? grin grin Your own better...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
domex007: Hello good people..
Thanks.

Boss mi, I ain't no guru. I'm a layman! embarassed

Let your friend join this thread, it'll be easier for him. Memorial University of Newfoundland offer automatic scholarship to qualified admitted students -- the scholarship covers 1st semester only.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 1jboi: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Morning House,
Please I Would like to know what I need as a self sponsor for
1. family ties in Canada and the country of residence
2. purpose of visit -- student permit.
3. traveling history.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2014
July 9th oooo awaiting medical, viewers all over d distance is nt a barrier oooo congratulatory news cumin ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2014
July 9th oooo awaiting medical, viewers all over d distance is nt a barrier oooo congratulatory news cumin ooo to all awaitin medics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
July 9th oooo awaiting medical, viewers all ova NL distance is nt a barrier oooo congratulatory news cumin ooo to all awaitin medics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Feeling fly? grin grin Your own better...

As in ehhh...
Those Asaju doctors and their overzealousness. There is God ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Chatters:

As in ehhh...
Those Asaju doctors and their overzealousness. There is God ooo

grin grin grin

Na wa! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.