Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612358 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Babe, you mean you took off your ... shocked Holy Mackerel! shocked embarassed

They don see wetin I wan spend money on top? Chai! There's God ooo.. cry

/////
Hmmn! I think we shud look at this thing more critically. If other authorized medical centre can do this checks without asking girls to strip, y can't Asaju do the same? This is one of the things they do to us here in naija. Y wud a girl take off her bra when she's aint there for breast cancer screening?

I think we shud try find out the standard procedure for this medical thing. From experience I know girls are told beforehand to wear tight when coming, so examiners won't see beyond the tigh. I smell foul with this Asaju procedure now. I think we shud look into it and complain to cic....we can't allow this to be going on.

Others that did medicals elsewhere pls contribute. Especially the bra taking off part....it upsets me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2014
famolino: Happy sunday everyone. Planning to upload and submit my application dis week (online) and dis r the documents I have:
Admission Letter (Humber (Lakeshore), Global Business Management. Winter 2015)
Intl Passport
Ordinary passport
Degree result (notification of result)
NYSC certificate
Birth certificate
Statement of account of sponsor (with abt 7m, gud inflow and outflow of cash),
Letter of sponsorship (Is there any format to d writing?)
ID card of sponsor
Investment certificate of sponsor
Sponsor (my brother, works in a bank)
Land documents of parent
SOP
Please advise on missing documents or things needed to work on. I know SOP is crucial. Thanks

I nid more corrections

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2014
Currently in Abuja clinics. Medical on progress! Gush see as my heart dey beat fast lyk say I commit crime. God let ur will be done!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
Hmmn! I think we shud look at this thing more critically. If other authorized medical centre can do this checks without asking girls to strip, y can't Asaju do the same? This is one of the things they do to us here in naija. Y wud a girl take off her bra when she's aint there for breast cancer screening?

I think we shud try find out the standard procedure for this medical thing. From experience I know girls are told beforehand to wear tight when coming, so examiners won't see beyond the tigh. I smell foul with this Asaju procedure now. I think we shud look into it and complain to cic....we can't allow this to be going on.

Others that did medicals elsewhere pls contribute. Especially the bra taking off part....it upsets me.

Fear don dey catch you abi? grin grin
Then don't go to Asaju for your medicals. There are other approved clinics that are equally fast.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////

It's just preposterous! This is a private part for Pete's sake...

Well, you know, this is Nigeria -- where nothing works.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2014
parisbluefox: Currently in Abuja clinics. Medical on progress! Gush see as my heart dey beat fast lyk say I commit crime. God let ur will be done!

Relax!

Let your BP come down smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Easier said than done. grin

Amefrica:

Relax!

Let your BP come down smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2014
parisbluefox: Easier said than done. grin

I was relaxed all through! My BP was incredibly low.. So, it's easier done than said! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin

Amefrica:

I was relaxed all through! My BP was incredibly low.. So, it's easier done than said! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2014
parisbluefox: grin grin

all the best parisbluefox, plan to have my medicals in Abuja clinics too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
emperoracro:
Pls sir, whats the best way of contacting the school, phone or email, i cant find the official email address on the website,pls help me
The best way to contact any school is email; try this email edifrusc@brocku.ca or just check http://brocku.ca/registrar/contact-us. Before you send the mail make sure to go through the department website for details because you may be directed back there if your questions are specific to what is on the website. One more thing, we have a portal for communicating to the appropriate office and for my programme I was instructed to first register into the portal before thinking of paying application for pre-assessment to know if I was eligible to apply, this might apply to your course too...All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Brother but na Ontario dey hungry me naaaaa grin grin grin grin
new brunwick no get winter or spring admission i still dey serve na october i go tru. Na advance diploma i dey find na. shey chance of getting a visa with bsc for diploma slim ni, but people are getting it na cry cry

Hafa na ontario de hungry you smiles, canada na canada anywhere u see head enter all na same brother lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abbyjo: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Huzzie:
The best way to contact any school is email; try this email edifrusc@brocku.ca or just check http://brocku.ca/registrar/contact-us. Before you send the mail make sure to go through the department website for details because you may be directed back there if your questions are specific to what is on the website. One more thing, we have a portal for communicating to the appropriate office and for my programme I was instructed to first register into the portal before thinking of paying application for pre-assessment to know if I was eligible to apply, this might apply to your course too...All the best.

@ huzzie thanks for letting us in on Brock university.please what course are you studying? Do you know if a prospective student for master of business economics can also be pre- assessed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now in the beautiful Country-Canada. Peeps that have gotten their TRVs should as a matter of necessity request the consular officer or embassy to forward their LOI. After dropping documents like passport, letter of request for passport, and Uni's admission letter, I was asked to produce my LOI at the POE and I was not with any (as I was only sent my stamped passport and letter requesting my passport) and I told the man to verify my authenticity from their system that the only documents I presented (aside admission letter) are those sent to me by the embassy. He actually did and he issued me study permit straight away cum reading all the conditions in it to me. He finally said you may go

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Amefrica, pls i sent u a pm, pls reply asap
Thanks n God bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
SavedbyYaweh: @ Amefrica, pls i sent u a pm, pls reply asap
Thanks n God bless u.

Replied, sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
bjoseph: Now in the beautiful Country-Canada. Peeps that have gotten their TRVs should as a matter of necessity request the consular officer or embassy to forward their LOI. After dropping documents like passport, letter of request for passport, and Uni's admission letter, I was asked to produce my LOI at the POE and I was not with any (as I was only sent my stamped passport and letter requesting my passport) and I told the man to verify my authenticity from their system that the only documents I presented (aside admission letter) are those sent to me by the embassy. He actually did and he issued me study permit straight away cum reading all the conditions in it to me. He finally said you may go

Welcome to our beloved country! cheesy #FromSeaToSea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kudanis: I re-applied last week. Wait, it seem no one is going to Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton). That's my destination should I be given TRV by God Grace.

You in't the only one really.. Heading to Edmonton.. Awaiting medical request.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 1jboi: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please I Would like to know what I need as a self sponsor for
1. family ties in Canada and the country of residence
2. purpose of visit -- student permit.
3. traveling history.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
My fellow brodas n sistas i just got email for my medicals and am jst shakin dnt no hw to rejoice,all am doin is thanking GOD

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
ScGuy: My fellow brodas n sistas i just got email for my medicals and am jst shakin dnt no hw to rejoice,all am doin is thanking GOD

Congrats g! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nothing like that happened in children's practice, you only place your bare chest against one xray stuff and they will give you a robe to put on, the physician won't even near you self
yomiraheem:

/////

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
My overdose chillpill always works grin lol congrats dear, give God all the praise

ScGuy: My fellow brodas n sistas i just got email for my medicals and am jst shakin dnt no hw to rejoice,all am doin is thanking GOD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
I dey your back ooooo, thank God for safety

bjoseph: Now in the beautiful Country-Canada. Peeps that have gotten their TRVs should as a matter of necessity request the consular officer or embassy to forward their LOI. After dropping documents like passport, letter of request for passport, and Uni's admission letter, I was asked to produce my LOI at the POE and I was not with any (as I was only sent my stamped passport and letter requesting my passport) and I told the man to verify my authenticity from their system that the only documents I presented (aside admission letter) are those sent to me by the embassy. He actually did and he issued me study permit straight away cum reading all the conditions in it to me. He finally said you may go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
congrat dear Wen did u apply@scguy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=Amefrica]

Congrats g! cheesy[/quote

Tnkss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2014

congrats bruva, i can imagine!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mohammedbashir: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2014

Congrats bro, WU more luck.. Cheers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Slimdel: My overdose chillpill always works grin lol congrats dear, give God all the praise

Yesoooo it worked gaaaan ..i thank GOD am so grateful....now medical tips cos dat 1 sef scares me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hv u gotten ur T.R.V already
Patdeka: Happy Sunday to everyone and I declare good news to all Medical and Trv hopefuls. God aint Sleeping!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
tianadiva: congrat dear Wen did u apply@scguy

Tnks...applied June 17th paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tianadiva july 9th uni of manitoba online route
Haustraliah: 1. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
2. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
3. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online
route.
4. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince. TRV
choped Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
5. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online
route.
6. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat college
online route.
7.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online route
8. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of
Newfoundland, Online.TRV loading
9. Kanny1: July 18,memorial University of
Newfoundland online route:
10: Divalavender : May Humber college ,paper
route , (Fall/Sept -2014)
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have for TRV.
Please provide the following information
*submission date **Mode of submission:
online/paper ***Institution

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.