Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628160 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Galaxxy:

True Talk! I got with a family friend that I claimed as my Aunt. Although, I am fully funded! I wasn't opportune to add tax clearance certificates and co. I submitted a Letter of sponsorship, Affidavit of Sponsorship, my 2 scholarship letters, SOA and proof of financial support from National Mathematical Centre,ABUJA stating that monthly stipend will be remitted to my account during my Masters Studies. Applications are treated in different and diverse ways, God's favour supersedes all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mohammedbashir: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Happy sunday y'all.. My prayers with everyone expecting their goodnews ranging from loa,meds,trv et al.. Is anyone heading to Fanshawe or London this fall? I'ma Trv hopful, meds done 24thjul Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mohammedbashir: Happy sunday y'all.. My prayers with everyone expecting their goodnews ranging from loa,meds,trv et al.. Is anyone heading to Fanshawe or London this fall? I'ma Trv hopful, meds done 24thjul Online route.

See you in Jan smiley I shifted my date. 'N congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dondondee1: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Galaxxy:

True Talk! I got with a family friend that I claimed as my Aunt. Although, I am fully funded! I wasn't opportuned to add tax clearance certificates and co. I submitted a Letter of sponsorship, Affidavit of Sponsorship, my 2 scholarship letters, SOA and proof of financial support from National Mathematical Centre,ABUJA stating that monthly stipend will be remitted to my account during my Masters Studies. Applications are treated in different and diverse ways, God's favour supersedes all.

Those ones sef don dey enough! grin Everything is just God jaree, my brother..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gunners! Whooping man.city's a$$ grin tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
mtxatx:

Yeah i made the SOP/LOI statement not to ridicule the fact it is not needed.. it just to put light on peeps submitting new application. i guess some people submit applications that really raises eyebrow and believe their wonderful SOP/LOI will save when the VO reads it.. but it wont.

First things first, make your application has accurate, direct, logical and self explanable as you can, submitting necessary docs which self explain itself.. then you can add a LOI/SOP as an addition... and pray God Favors you..

Based on my application.. i used my sister who was married with a different surname, i had to put documents of marriage and date of birth cert. to show we were sisters from birth. plus i read physics and was going for a computer related course, i used my I.T certificates to show transition towards a computer line .. I had a 2.2 going directly for Masters.. used my sister's company acc of balance of 6M (but very very good cash flow) and added mine and i answered my questionnaire very well .. i didnt pay tution only admission deposit..
and i diidnt write any SOP/LOI .. and i got TRV..
i know its Gods favor and the truth is that if i knew about this thread before i submitted my application. i would have written SOP and LOI, i no go lie..

summary is just that, get your documents well prepared and at least unquestionable without a LOI/SOP .. so that when adding it, it will just be for clarification purposes and pray for GODS FAVOR..

this is my 50cent contribute smiley

Here goes another story with different external sponsor and was successful....
And I think just like you I came across this platform after submitting my application and seriously I was just waiting to be denied but I was called for medics after 3 weeks.
I'm not saying you guys (gurus) are wrong but let's do the needful and be sincere with our application and above all, if you ever believe in God of miracle....then you have to commit it to HIS hands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Amefrica:

I still haven't remembered when I added you on BBM ...all the same, I never sounded like I wanna exchange words with you. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Success!
my level of tolerance is high towards you in particular, when you were depressed you came around, you told me the situation surrounding your application, you told me your age, i felt the whole thing was too much for a boy of your age, i did some research and gave you orientation, words of encouragement and you were overwhelmed, you got your trv and today you say to me[b]Ain't nobody got time for that![/b] ? such is life my friend, things aren't always what they appear to be, but trade very carefully my friend cus you'll be opening old wounds ..happy Sunday "lucky one"

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
The Joy of Evil is powerful..When the power of love overcomes the love of power then we shall know peace. Happy Sunday y'll it's a beautiful day out there with loads of love up in the sky.. wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Slimdel , you don port? grin Let me pm you. Need to find out somethings
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mohammedbashir: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
lovelydamsel:

See you in Jan smiley I shifted my date. 'N congrats

Alright, God willing.... Gracias.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
@wiseonemomoh

Please don't derail this thread, have given you a link where to post your inquiry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mhen.

Looks like I missed some drama judging by the amount of hidden posts.

lol

Happy Sunday y'all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
@wiseonemomoh & toucheli

Please lets not derail this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.