Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611440 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats onye oma
Chrigo..keep up d good work
Huzzie..all in tima ma sha allahu
Oga Siga..I go pm u oh pon my matta

Goodluck to the rest of the crew

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onye oma: IF IT IS IN UR HEART, GOD WILL PUT IT IN UR HANDS

AND FINALLY...

THE 1ST BRIDGE HAS BEEN CROSSED...

Onye. Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
make una help me thank JEHOVAH he has done it i was just scrolling through my mail and i just saw this there cic stuff i checked it and downloaded the file to my surprise was my medical instruction omo as you see me so i so so so short of words am just Happy i cant even sleep............THANK YOU LORD grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onye oma: IF IT IS IN UR HEART, GOD WILL PUT IT IN UR HANDS

AND FINALLY...

THE 1ST BRIDGE HAS BEEN CROSSED...

Onye Oma, big congratulations! God will perfect the rest and for all medics awaitees...AMEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SAPLatunde(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ambeyh: make una help me thank JEHOVAH he has done it i was just scrolling through my mail and i just saw this there cic stuff i checked it and downloaded the file to my surprise was my medical instruction omo as you see me so i so so so short of words am just Happy i cant even sleep............THANK YOU LORD grin grin

Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SAPLatunde(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Huzzie:
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
4. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
5. Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
6. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
7. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
8. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
9. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
10. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
11. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
14. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
16. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
17. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper
19. Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ambeyh: make una help me thank JEHOVAH he has done it i was just scrolling through my mail and i just saw this there cic stuff i checked it and downloaded the file to my surprise was my medical instruction omo as you see me so i so so so short of words am just Happy i cant even sleep............THANK YOU LORD grin grin
....Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS!!....GOD AINT SLEEPING....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
.....Still counting our 15Medics and 1 TRV dis week grin.....Now 3medics so far.....hmmm!!....Keep on Tracking....Rolatims got his medics 3am in da morning....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2013

Congrats Ambeyh...I tap from ur goodnews! More good news to come.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2013
earthgreeners:

Go say that to the fisherman in Bomadi... NFL my foot.....u dey talk about Cheap.... no be for village market dey cheap.... abi u wan compare life as a UNILAG student to life as EBSU student?

No mind fredral, e chop a sick chicken lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by francspencer: 3:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Hello house, wish someone could answer this questions for me,

Am planning on travelling to the UK, but at same time want to apply for Canada study permit while am away in UK, will this their online application work for me?

My major fear is they will tell me to drop my passport when i go for Bio metrics how true is that?

Or should I travel to the UK and apply from there?

Abeg which levels sef?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 5:16am On Nov 08, 2013
kclexa:

Wow nice update, this is the beauty of Nairaland.. Thanks for sharing.

I wish you success in your canada quest. By the way let me do like ChriGo; which part of Canada are you heading to? cool

Mu schl is sheridan college and its located in Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats to all those that got their meds and trv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 5:24am On Nov 08, 2013
francspencer: Hello house, wish someone could answer this questions for me,

Am planning on travelling to the UK, but at same time want to apply for Canada study permit while am away in UK, will this their online application work for me?

My major fear is they will tell me to drop my passport when i go for Bio metrics how true is that?

Or should I travel to the UK and apply from there?

Abeg which levels sef?
[quote author=SAP_Latunde][/quote]

Sure!!! Online works everywhere, my fear for is u might need to do medics and biometrics there. You might also be required to pickup ur TRV where you do your biometrics you know? As for wether your passport would be needed for you biometric, I don't think so because when I went for mine, I gave them my intl passport and the lady doing biometrics asked me wether I'm aware I'm nt supposed to come with my original intl passport that only the data page is needed.and I aswered NO! But to be on the safest side, I ll advice you go with it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=SAP_Latunde][/quote] I did apply on 30th october, did medicals b4 submission anyway, online route. waiting patiently for my TRV (winter 2014)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 5:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Guy , anyone heading to Calgary for winter class should contact me oooooh.nwosujosiah@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Siga: .oga siga u haven't given ur answer on my previous post..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 5:45am On Nov 08, 2013
sunshine_endles:

Mu schl is sheridan college and its located in Ontario

Ooh! All these Ontario people sef, so you and that ChriGo of a guy will be in the same community. This guy just dey get all the sunshine.

Well sha good luck with your app. Abeg where the Alberta people? Even our British Colombia neighbours and Saskatchewan (omo this name strong o!!)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2013
I did apply on 30th october, did medicals b4 submission anyway, online route. waiting patiently for my TRV (winter 2014)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2013

Congratulation, abeg hope you finally sleep sha because if medics not let you sleep; your TRv wey go soon come, if turn you to night watchman.

Abeg no use leg first aeroplane reach Canada o! grin

Good luck. God ain't sleeping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2013
earthgreeners:

Go say that to the fisherman in Bomadi... NFL my foot.....u dey talk about Cheap.... no be for village market dey cheap.... abi u wan compare life as a UNILAG student to life as EBSU student?
I least expected such comparative remarks from you. If not for respect i have for person like Siga, i would have put things in ways you wont like.
Enjoy your unilag, we are okay in our "ebsu".
Newfoundland is a place to be....think tranquility, peace, fun and work....
@ Makaveli see wetin you cause.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2013
dommakavelli:

No mind fredral, e chop a sick chicken lol
Hey, i can send your comments about our great city to immigration and Nl mounted po
lice....watch it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Huzzie:
Congrats bro...we are getting there bit by bit...God go do my own too soon.

Thanx bro...urs is on the way...Patience is the key...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....GOD AINT SLEEPING.....Now na 10pages for Onye oma grin....

THANX BRO...ur words of encouragement all this while is so much appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2013
nossybelle:

MY BABY........... WHOOP WHOOP!

THANX BOO for ur soothing words and unlimited care during the Wait...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Hello everyone! according to earthgreeners suggestion, the Gurus in the house should try cooperate with him by dedicating between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples...... As we can see here the page is almost close to 90 which we dedicated for between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......
Please Guys lets try and do something about it! Thanks for your cooperation.
earthgreeners: Hi Everyone,

Can we dedicate between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......

While I await response, I would urge those who have gotten admission / TRV to start searching for their essays....

Best Regards,
EARTHGREENERS
Omo Ogun, Ise ya
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2013

Congraats bro! So happy for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2013
habie:
CONGRATS!!!

Thanx CUZ
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2013
dommakavelli:

Congrats bro

Thanx bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2013
HZwriters:

Congratulations to you "the Good One"
You deserve more success

Thanx bro...I wish you the same

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congratulations

Thank you ...urs is on the way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2013
kayconsult: @ onye oma,congrats. The lord almighty that made your medicals possible, would grant you favour in the sight of the VO'S,IJN. No forget God after you enter canny,cos canny na heaven on earth oh.

Thank you so much bro...I will never do such...He is worthy to be worshipped forever and ever...

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.