Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610218 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Glan: Dears, have just been sent mail from cic that i should bring my passport to finalize my application. did medicals on the 25th of november.

Where did u do ur medics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....I have always known Sunshine Family name on this forum for confusion ....na so kitty_shunshine cum forum talk say she applied online..meanwhile na paper route she did...not until she explained further.....Please clarify more with details on how u did ur application.....Dis ya online route with upfront medics dey confuse me biko....haba!! sunshine everything na confusion here jare....lol.....
lol. This Chrigo no well o. Lol. You forgot to mention the several times I called u chrisgo.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:16pm
kitty_sunshine: lol. This Chrigo no well o. Lol. You forgot to mention the several times I called u chrisgo.
....Na so sunshine dey do....Call me Chrisgo again, i dissunshine you ....
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yep Chrigo, I did upfront medics, even biometrics, because my sister adviced I do that considering the duration of period btwn now and the resumption date (winter 2014). That prompted me to gather all my docx b4 submitting my application online. including medics, police reports, I have also paid the schl fees. I scanned all my docx and uploaded them on cic.gc.ca website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
habie:
Yes it was paid by maple and I was directed to Asaju by them.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onye oma: IF IT IS IN UR HEART, GOD WILL PUT IT IN UR HANDS

AND FINALLY...

THE 1ST BRIDGE HAS BEEN CROSSED...

Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...See ya bighead grin...

tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

@ onye oma,congrats. The lord almighty that made your medicals possible, would grant you favour in the sight of the VO'S,IJN. No forget God after you enter canny,cos canny na heaven on earth oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
sunshine_endles: Yep Chrigo, I did upfront medics, even biometrics, because my sister adviced I do that considering the duration of period btwn now and the resumption date (winter 2014). That prompted me to gather all my docx b4 submitting my application online. including medics, police reports, I have also paid the schl fees. I scanned all my docx and uploaded them on cic.gc.ca website.
...Sunshine_endless....biko which kind fone u dey use?....Pls scan am well cuz i sense dangerous virus in am ooo....lol....Anyway good to know u submitted online....The next thing is to chill just like kitt_sunshine did grin...since u've done medics then chill for ur TRV....God aint Sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

So so happy for this man.. Congrat my fellow chemical engineer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

Yeah finally broda... Be like say cdhc VO's self don dey this forum oooo... Thank GOD for ur meds and others to come as well.. We all go do party for toronto one day oooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

Congratulation onye Oma...God will perfect which he has started in ur life.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
detolaa: Hi n'landers. Please has any1 applied 2 centennial, or knws som1 dere? 1t 2 wknw hw the transcripts were submitted. And how the application process

I applied 2 centennial,you will just need to scan all your necessary docs and send it to them.I sent them secondary skul docs mainly cos ASUU never allow us finish for lasu.when I sent them my o level result(waec and neco),they just asked for scratch cards to confirm it.that's all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please o.. I graduated from production engineering. Please,is any one offering such as on either masters or pgd level in any of the canada colleges or universities?
Please I need to know schools dat offer such discipline and also I am interested in information tech or any comp related discipline or even industrial discipline also. Gurus I need your help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats bro

AND FINALLY...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by smile13: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats!!

AND FINALLY...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
.....Laff wan kill me die here...Nairalanders na d most Funniest peeps on dis planet sha....Onye chop medics dem dey send me congrats....How Chrigo and Onye take resemble bikonu.....Infact dis na the best comedy forum ever....Cant stop laffing grin.....Onye biko drop ya email here jare cuz it seems ur PM aint working so the next option for them na to send chrigo the message....Na wa oo....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls I need more answers on my previous post pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Seunalasho: thank you sir,but I hope it doesn't mean me not bearing my husband surname and again can I add his domicilary acct it showed in his transaction dat he made a wire transfer to my school tru his acct and can I also add my own personal acct I hav a closing balance of 500k but d cash inflow and outflow is well maintained and my husband transfers money to that account a lot.thanks oga siga Neva reply my previous post
.....Sure Add every financial docx addable biko....it only strengthens ur application.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phate07(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
habie:
Try University of Prince Edwards Island they offer pgd in Microbiology.

Thank you very much, Habie. Will prepare my documents and apply (and then fast and pray).

Are you studying there or applying?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
sunshine_endles: Yep Chrigo, I did upfront medics, even biometrics, because my sister adviced I do that considering the duration of period btwn now and the resumption date (winter 2014). That prompted me to gather all my docx b4 submitting my application online. including medics, police reports, I have also paid the schl fees. I scanned all my docx and uploaded them on cic.gc.ca website.

Amazing information. I never knew candidates are allowed to do medics upfront without CIC instruction. .hmmm

So how did you get the medical form and details such as UCI and IME numbers? Please shade more light on this info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SAPLatunde(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

Congrats ours will surely come.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congratulations Onye Oma Trv soon.

AND FINALLY...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
.....silent followers, dats onye's email biko Onyeoma_na_canny@yahoo.com ....Phew!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am rili happy for you! Congrats dear

AND FINALLY...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
zico70:

I applied 2 centennial,you will just need to scan all your necessary docs and send it to them.I sent them secondary skul docs mainly cos ASUU never allow us finish for lasu.when I sent them my o level result(waec and neco),they just asked for scratch cards to confirm it.that's all
Thank you, I saw something on their site talking about evaluating transcript. Just want to know if I have to evaluate it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
lymelyte: Please o.. I graduated from production engineering. Please,is any one offering such as on either masters or pgd level in any of the canada colleges or universities?
Please I need to know schools dat offer such discipline and also I am interested in information tech or any comp related discipline or even industrial discipline also. Gurus I need your help
....Yes i know bro check dis link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ....Happy searching bro grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kelly4top: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
frederal:

Some guys can be deceptive, this guy doesn't want other guys to come and enjoy the beauty and tranquility in Newfoundland.
Guys, Newfoundland is the place to be: cheap accomodation, cheapest tuition in whole of Canada, plenty of sea food, cold refreshing weather,oil rich region, nice people( most amazing ), party peole(downtown)...its countless.
Welcome to Newfoundland! Don't mind Dommakaveli...people like tupac always want a place like L.A.

Is there Jobs in newfoundland?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
frederal:

Some guys can be deceptive, this guy doesn't want other guys to come and enjoy the beauty and tranquility in Newfoundland.
Guys, Newfoundland is the place to be: cheap accomodation, cheapest tuition in whole of Canada, plenty of sea food, cold refreshing weather,oil rich region, nice people( most amazing ), party peole(downtown)...its countless.
Welcome to Newfoundland! Don't mind Dommakaveli...people like tupac always want a place like L.A.

Go say that to the fisherman in Bomadi... NFL my foot.....u dey talk about Cheap.... no be for village market dey cheap.... abi u wan compare life as a UNILAG student to life as EBSU student?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
kclexa:

Amazing information. I never knew candidates are allowed to do medics upfront without CIC instruction. .hmmm

So how did you get the medical form and details such as UCI and IME numbers? Please shade more light on this info.

UCI and IME would be generated automatically after payment of application fee, it comes in form of something that looks like receipt. And another informing you to go for biometrics. As for medics, you will just tell them you want to do upfront medics, a form will be given to you to fill and a copy of ur intl pasport data page would be needed. That's all. At the end you would be given a form stating that you have done medics. Meaning u need to scan and attach with ur docs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

Congrats to a sure Dude..am so in loff with hw u dropped d news..d Good Lord will perfect this IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congrat Onye oma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
sunshine_endles:

UCI and IME would be generated automatically after payment of application fee, it comes in form of something that looks like receipt. And another informing you to go for biometrics. As for medics, you will just tell them you want to do upfront medics, a form will be given to you to fill and a copy of ur intl pasport data page would be needed. That's all. At the end you would be given a form stating that you have done medics. Meaning u need to scan and attach with ur docs

Wow nice update, this is the beauty of Nairaland.. Thanks for sharing.

I wish you success in your canada quest. By the way let me do like ChriGo; which part of Canada are you heading to? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.