Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611284 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2013
sampitts: So so happy for this man.. Congrat my fellow chemical engineer

Thank you bro...Let's go do it together in Ontario...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2013
manover: Hello everyone! according to earthgreeners suggestion, the Gurus in the house should try cooperate with him by dedicating between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples...... As we can see here the page is almost close to 90 which we dedicated for between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......
Please Guys lets try and do something about it! Thanks for your cooperation.
....Bro calm down...We can always dedicate any pages for Earthgreeners request....shebi na to just give person the link make E go check am....its gud to dedicated page but how about we dedicate dos pages for congratulatory messages?....Onye Chop medics yesterday and the tradition na to congratulate....are we gona say because we dedicate pages for letters we shouldnt congratulate?...I can see more,more,more Medics coming so lets dedicate that said pages for Congratulatory Messages biko..... If u got Letter you can drop it...All i do is save dat page and refer peeps to it....No need dedicating jare....Kip the Congratulatory Messages rolling....Congrats once more Onye and Ambeyh grin.....Miss bon Sweetie congrats Too.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2013
apple08:

Yeah finally broda... Be like say cdhc VO's self don dey this forum oooo... Thank GOD for ur meds and others to come as well.. We all go do party for toronto one day oooo...

Amen ooo...they might as well be ooo...Others are getting theirs soon by God's special Grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congratulation onye Oma...God will perfect which he has started in ur life.

Thank you and Amen ooo...and I wish you the same.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2013
SAP_Latunde:

Congrats!
GOD BLESS bro grin
SAP_Latunde:

Congrats!
GOD BLESS bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013
papa km: Congrats bro

Thanx bro...urs is coming soonest...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS!!....GOD AINT SLEEPING....
na so ooooh GOD AINT SLEEPING at all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2013
smile13: Congrats!!

Thanx Bro...I hope you're faring well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Sleek5:

Congrats Ambeyh...I tap from ur goodnews! More good news to come.
AMEN bro urs is going to come like film trick
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=kclexa]

Congratulation, abeg hope you finally sleep sha because if medics not let you sleep; your TRv wey go soon come, if turn you to night watchman.

Abeg no use leg first aeroplane reach Canada o! grin

Good luck. God ain't sleeping[/quote/] thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....Laff wan kill me die here...Nairalanders na d most Funniest peeps on dis planet sha....Onye chop medics dem dey send me congrats....How Chrigo and Onye take resemble bikonu.....Infact dis na the best comedy forum ever....Cant stop laffing grin.....Onye biko drop ya email here jare cuz it seems ur PM aint working so the next option for them na to send chrigo the message....Na wa oo....lol....

Cos I said that you're my P.A...so they felt the message will get across to me...and it has gotten across to me indeed...

You're henceforth promoted to Technical Assistant for doing such a wonderful job.
Please, don't relenet in your good works.

Accept my congratulations on behalf of the Management.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Amefrica:

Congraats bro! So happy for you.
thanks bro yours will come soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2013
SAP_Latunde:

Congrats ours will surely come.

Congrats bro...urs is on the way...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2013
kitty_sunshine: Congratulations Onye Oma Trv soon.

Thanx a lot dear...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2013
please i need help on this on the instruction am to bring my passport or national ID card since i dont have an ID card bt my passport is with VFS can i collect it for my medical.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....silent followers, dats onye's email biko Onyeoma_na_canny@yahoo.com ....Phew!! grin....

Well done bro...Nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Onye oma:

Cos I said that you're my P.A...so they felt the message will get across to me...and it has gotten across to me indeed...

You're henceforth promoted to Technical Assistant for doing such a wonderful job.
Please, don't relenet in your good works.

Accept my congratulations on behalf of the Management.
.....LWKMD grin.....You are no more my sure boss...Now my Surest boss grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2013
tkay11: Am rili happy for you! Congrats dear

Thank you so much dear...God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013
teexzle:

Congrats to a sure Dude..am so in loff with hw u dropped d news..d Good Lord will perfect this IJN

Thanx Teexzle...You've been such a lovely friend...Urs will sail smoothly by His Grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2013
olabo_key: Congrat Onye oma

Thank you so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drea1: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Ambeyh: make una help me thank JEHOVAH he has done it i was just scrolling through my mail and i just saw this there cic stuff i checked it and downloaded the file to my surprise was my medical instruction omo as you see me so i so so so short of words am just Happy i cant even sleep............THANK YOU LORD grin grin

Congratulations Man ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Ambeyh: please i need help on this on the instruction am to bring my passport or national ID card since i dont have an ID card bt my passport is with VFS can i collect it for my medical.
....Track ur VFS status...if u get same "further instructions" then go pick up ur passport....If ur status hasn't change then am afraid you might have to wait till monday cuz VFS slow pass snail to update status.....all the same Congrats...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2013
kunle-akogun:
Congrats onye oma
Chrigo..keep up d good work
Huzzie..all in tima ma sha allahu
Oga Siga..I go pm u oh pon my matta

Goodluck to the rest of the crew

Thank you bro...God will surely surprise you at a time you least expect...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Am Happy for Onye-oma...Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Nimakor:

Onye. Congrats.

Thanx bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Sleek5:

Onye Oma, big congratulations! God will perfect the rest and for all medics awaitees...AMEN!

Thank you dear...urs is on the way, we'll all smile @ d end...Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2013
kclexa:

Ooh! All these Ontario people sef, so you and that ChriGo of a guy will be in the same community. This guy just dey get all the sunshine.

Well sha good luck with your app. Abeg where the Alberta people? Even our British Colombia neighbours and Saskatchewan (omo this name strong o!!)
....Yea i get all the sunshine and Still hunting more grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Jesunro: Am Happy for Onye-oma...Congrats!

Thanx a lot bro...God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Onye oma:

Thanx a lot bro...God bless
....Chai!! Jesunro na woman ooo....If na "him" all of una they pray for all this while biko reroute that him to "her" ooo....God Will Surely Work on Mrs Jesunro's file....I always feel very sad to see her post cuz it aint TRV....I pray her next post here would be her Testimony IJN.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Lolz... Chrigo, thanks alot. Am not perturbed at all. it will work out well. I believe its just one of those challenges that strenghtens our trust in God... i still be miss o, not yet mrs, dats by the way tho..lolz again
ChriGo: ....Chai!! Jesunro na woman ooo....If na "him" all of una they pray for all this while biko reroute that him to "her" ooo....God Will Surely Work on Mrs Jesunro's file....I always feel very sad to see her post cuz it aint TRV....I pray her next post here would be her Testimony IJN.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2013
congrats.... i tap from ur blessing grin
Ambeyh: make una help me thank JEHOVAH he has done it i was just scrolling through my mail and i just saw this there cic stuff i checked it and downloaded the file to my surprise was my medical instruction omo as you see me so i so so so short of words am just Happy i cant even sleep............THANK YOU LORD grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2013

Congratssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.