Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608962 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
@onyeoma. Congratulobia!!! God is indeed great.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Ambey, I thank God for you. Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ambeyh... Congrats bro....stay blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
ALHAMDULILAH
And finally!! I got my TRV

After waiting for 6hrs....

Alhamdulilah...

Inside bus now. OMW home now

More details when I reach house...
But big thanks to my big bro @chrigo @nicemax, my big sis @kitty-sunshine and all nairalanders in this forum. Thank you for your help and support! May God bless you too .

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
CONGRATS
rilly2000: ALHAMDULILAH

Alhamdulilah...

But big thanks to my big bro @chrigo @nicemax, my big sis @kitty-sunshine and all nairalanders in this forum. Thank you for your help and support! May God bless you too .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
3. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
4. Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
5. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
6. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
7. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
8. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
9. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
10. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
13. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
14. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
15. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
16. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
17. D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
18. Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
19. Sunshine_endles OCTOBER 30 Online route
20. Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Alhamdulilah...congrats on ur trv, d wait was worth it. You now have time to relax to gain all the weight u lost during the waiting period. Moshaallahu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congrats....
Best Wishes as you enter Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....God na surest banka....Now you can sleep well grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats bro

Alhamdulilah...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congrats! God is truly at work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congrats Bros.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: CGPA of 4.43. Getting the M.Sc wasn't that easy. I wrote and sent my SOP to most of the Professors in my research interest but no show. Until I was able to lay hold of an alumnus (a Nigerian. He is a like a father to me) from the school who was able to help me interface with one of the professors there before I was able to secure a Supervisor. After that, every other thing fell into place.
Thanks alot
Says a lot about supervisors in saskatchewan..Also applied with a 4.06 gpa and wasnt contacted..Meanwhile a friend who applied for mathematics with a first class has found a supervisor.
I believe they have special preferences for First class students from Nigeria..Anything besides that and you'll most likely not find a supervisor regardless of how good your SOP is.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: UNAAB
Wow i didnt see this earlier.
I'm also a unaabite. What year did u finish and which department?
Studied Physics, 2012.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

congrats Rilly2000. What course and school are you heading for ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats rilly! I tap, suck, cuddle, smooch, hug, kiss, romance and(...fill in the gap...)
from ur testimony..

Have smoking hot fun bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na wa oo... Una too dey get 4.0 and above for that school....Haba!!....i sure say if na that sch i go na 7.0 i go get grin....You can relate with Earthgreeners.....you guys should know each oda sha.....
Na GOD o. I've contacted earthgreeners offline. He is a cool guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
darefestus:
Thanks alot
Says a lot about supervisors in saskatchewan..Also applied with a 4.06 gpa and wasnt contacted..Meanwhile a friend who applied for mathematics with a first class has found a supervisor.
I believe they have special preferences for First class students from Nigeria..Anything besides that and you'll most likely not find a supervisor regardless of how good your SOP is.
Yeah they do have special preference for First Class students. But I believe that if you have a will, there will always be a way. Also with God, all things are possible.

That is why for those that have gone ahead of us to canada, they can help prepare the way for those that are coming behind. Especially in the case of securing Supervisors. Sometimes, Word of mouth referral can go a very long way.

2010 set. ELECT/ELECT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congratsssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Yeah they do have special preference for First Class students. But I believe that if you have a will, there will always be a way. Also with God, all things are possible.

That is why for those that have gone ahead of us to canada, they can help prepare the way for those that are coming behind. Especially in the case of securing Supervisors. Sometimes, Word of mouth referral can go a very long way.

2010 set. ELECT/ELECT

EMT 2011

forget ur grade ooo... na supervisor b d main thing... besides usask na bad market wt regards supervisor matters... u might b lucky sha... try university of manitoba ECE... university of calgary, etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Na GOD o. I've contacted earthgreeners offline. He is a cool guy

U see me ri?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
earthgreeners:

U see me ri?
Remember I sent you a mail (The Unaab guy that got admission to USask. I asked you abt the mail your supervisor sent to CDHC)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrat rilly2000.... Jeun soke!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congrats bro...I tap from ur success story. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=ChriGo]....Now just cant help but comment on dis shit....Bro i wana believe dis na just a mere joke...if not then u're very wrong....even if dommakaveli doesn't watch it you do not have any right to go eat up ur fellow naija guy over dia and start to make threats with immigration.....I just wana believe dis na joke so make i no talk much ...smiling grin....[/quo
te]
Chrigro, thats a joke....dommakaveli is my nigga here....we are always together.
Big joke
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Yeah they do have special preference for First Class students. But I believe that if you have a will, there will always be a way. Also with God, all things are possible.

2010 set. ELECT/ELECT
....If na my sch u cum study ELECT/ELECT ..You sure say u no go divide dis ya 4.4 cgpa by 2? grin....anyway niceone....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
frederal: .
...Tot as much ....buh i knw say the Chrigro wey u dey call me no be joke *Frowns face*....smilling again grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

Congrat Bro ...I tap from ur success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Amen and Amen. You are actually one of the characters I admire on this thread. Your poise and grace while waiting is one i'm trying to copy.

I just realise, its not easy waiting.

Lolzzz...my dear, I made up my mind before application that no matter what happens, PATIENCE will be my guiding priniciple...

What will be will be...if God has already destined one to travel for Winter 2014, nothing on this Planet Earth can ever stand in the person's way...

I hope to get my TRV by 1st week of december/or before then by God's special grace...

Thank you for the compliments...you'll surely get yours by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chatters: @onyeoma. Congratulobia!!! God is indeed great.

Thank yhu dear...God bless...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2013

Alhamdulilah...

CONGRATS dear...I wish you all the best in your endeavours...

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.